Am I the Only Neocon Who Feels He's Without a Party?

Noitartst

Rookie
Dec 7, 2010
I was wondering. I feel pretty disgusted, these days; Hillary's the only real hawk around, despite her being a feminist bitch, but yet, there's little else.

As is, I'm utterly appalled at Obama over Syria, as this Pinterest board articulates. (Dunno if Pinterest is the right place to harbor a collection of articles, given issues in organizing them, but oh well. He's a neo-appeaser, and I seem to be the only one in my social circle that seems outraged.

Disgusting, but I guess this for me is therapy.

I was wondering. I feel pretty disgusted, these days; Hillary's the only real hawk around, despite her being a feminist bitch, but yet, there's little else.

As is, I'm utterly appalled at Obama over Syria, as this Pinterest board articulates. (Dunno if Pinterest is the right place to harbor a collection of articles, given issues in organizing them, but oh well. He's a neo-appeaser, and I seem to be the only one in my social circle that seems outraged.

The Neo-Conservatives are hated pretty much, psychopathic warmongers.

Hey, just curious, but why have you only made 8 posts since December 2010? That's nearly five and a half years.

The problem is you’re a neocon, not that you have no party.

The problem is you’re a neocon, not that you have no party.

Clayton you and I don't often agree, but I'm totally in agreement with you.

Forum List

Back