Alyssa Milano: 'The red MAGA hat is the new white hood'

That kid should've knocked that dumbass indian on his ass. The indian walked up to the boy and banged a drum in his face. I hope they sue him till he has nothing left.

The no-balls MAGA kid and his no-balls MAGA buddies were angered by insults from three black men but didn't have the balls to take it up with the three black men and picked on an old guy instead.
The old guy confronted and harassed them. Nice try.

They confronted the old guy. The no-balls MAGA mob were looking to cause mischief.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.havior of the no-balls MAGA

Surrounding and harassing a native American because the children were harassed by 'black Hebrews' doesn't even make sense.

The MAGA mob has tainted itself for life.
Looks like your side has no balls. You will pick on a group of under age kids. Lol, your a bunch of pussies. You will be bitching when you loons start to get your asses kick. Why don't y'all pick on adults for once?

Your mind has been tipped over the edge clouded by allowing yourself to be duped by Trump.

Have you heard of the concept of free speech?

Why didn't your MAGA mob go and debate with the black guys who were insulting the MAGA mob?
Why would a group of teens WALK UP TO a group that was harassing the Most? Just so they could get into a fight? You are so ate up with hate that the very idea of anyone not bowing down to who you consider your rightful queen that you would rather they create confrontation. You will see confrontation even when it is not there just to help feed your hate.

It kind of seems like youre suggesting that black people are violent. Wouldnt that mean youre a racist?

I don't have a MAGA hat.
Then i guess you wont be attacked by a democrat. Also, ill take your silence to mean you are in fact a racist who thinks black people are violent.

Black people didn't cause any violence in that event except to cause turmoil in your mind.

Then why did you say this?

"The no-balls MAGA mob were seeking confrontation but they didn't have the balls to confront the three black men that insulted them."

Explain your racist comment.

What's not to understand?

You are seeking confrontation like the no-balls MAGA boys.

The no-balls MAGA mob were seeking confrontation but they didn't have the balls to confront the three black men that insulted them.

A group of teens were insulted by three grown MEN and didn't respond with violence. One of the teens had another grown man get right up in his face trying to provoke violence and responded with a big grin. So you tell me who acted like adults in this "confrontation"...

Instead of the media attacking this group of young men...they should have been commending them for their actions! But the liberal media can't DO that because some of them were wearing MAGA hats which means that they MUST be attacked and shown in the worst light possible! THAT is what our main stream media has become!

That kid should've knocked that dumbass indian on his ass. The indian walked up to the boy and banged a drum in his face. I hope they sue him till he has nothing left.

The no-balls MAGA kid and his no-balls MAGA buddies were angered by insults from three black men but didn't have the balls to take it up with the three black men and picked on an old guy instead.

They confronted the old guy. The no-balls MAGA mob were looking to cause mischief.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.

Surrounding and harassing a native American because the children were harassed by 'black Hebrews' doesn't even make sense.

Looks like your side has no balls. You will pick on a group of under age kids. Lol, your a bunch of pussies. You will be bitching when you loons start to get your asses kick. Why don't y'all pick on adults for once?

It's arguable that the disrespectful behavior of the no-balls MAGA mob labels them as 'apprentice' miscreants and felons.
That's how you come back on grown men picking on kids? Those kids are more of a man than liberals will ever be. I bet they even know which bathroom to use.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.havior of the no-balls MAGA

Your mind has been tipped over the edge clouded by allowing yourself to be duped by Trump.

Have you heard of the concept of free speech?

Why didn't your MAGA mob go and debate with the black guys who were insulting the MAGA mob?
Lol, you guys flipped over a hat, a hat. Do you still believe in the boogie man? Like i said the indian is fixing to be sued. I hope he ends up in the streets. Oh and looks like he lied about his military service. Your man!

The children in the native American confrontation were seeking confrontation. They behaved like a mob

The red MAGA hat is definitely the new white hood. The hat itself signals an intent to confront.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.

So because adults were acting like little children they get a pass? Because young adults did not run away, did not fight back they are reviled?

They so called adults decide to taunt and name call like stupid young children. Why? simply because someone may have backed a president that they did not like. If they had been wearing one of our last presidents offerings everyone would have been after those taunting the young adults.

Funny how biased and stupid people become. Even the complete lack of force and completely adult exercise of restraint calls others who have not grownup to attack others.

The MAGA boys were being harassed by black guys who looked big and mean. They chose to confront a native American instead of the big and mean black guys who were harassing the MAGA boys.

Confrontation is not restraint. Bullying a native American is bigotry.
I take it you not only did not see the whole video but were also not there. The teens did not move they were not the ones who walked toward any one. You just want your bias to show through. By the way bigot has been worn out by liberals to the point it is almost as informative as Yada Yada.

As an aside is this your new persona rdean?

The no-balls MAGA mob were seeking confrontation but they didn't have the balls to confront the three black men that insulted them.
Still going with idiotic answer? Who waked up to whom? Who advanced? Good thing you don't let reality cloud your thinking.

The no-balls MAGA mob was intent on mischief and confrontation.

I am tired or RACISM being Falsely used by the Left just to demonize what they don't like, or agree with. It is beyond old, and shows they are LIARS. They get away with it because the MEDIA is largely LEFTISTS, and also liars.

Your Fuhrer Donald Trump is the biggest liar that ever existed. That's an indisputable fact.

The no-balls MAGA boys were intent on mischief and confrontation.

So because adults were acting like little children they get a pass? Because young adults did not run away, did not fight back they are reviled?

They so called adults decide to taunt and name call like stupid young children. Why? simply because someone may have backed a president that they did not like. If they had been wearing one of our last presidents offerings everyone would have been after those taunting the young adults.

Funny how biased and stupid people become. Even the complete lack of force and completely adult exercise of restraint calls others who have not grownup to attack others.

The MAGA boys were being harassed by black guys who looked big and mean. They chose to confront a native American instead of the big and mean black guys who were harassing the MAGA boys.

I take it you not only did not see the whole video but were also not there. The teens did not move they were not the ones who walked toward any one. You just want your bias to show through. By the way bigot has been worn out by liberals to the point it is almost as informative as Yada Yada.

Still going with idiotic answer? Who waked up to whom? Who advanced? Good thing you don't let reality cloud your thinking.

They were waiting on a bus. You keep supporting grown men picking on a bunch of underage kids.

I am tired or RACISM being Falsely used by the Left just to demonize what they don't like, or agree with. It is beyond old, and shows they are LIARS. They get away with it because the MEDIA is largely LEFTISTS, and also liars.

Your Fuhrer Donald Trump is the biggest liar that ever existed. That's an indisputable fact.

The no-balls MAGA boys were intent on mischief and confrontation.
Those boys got more balls than the grown men in your party.

It kind of seems like youre suggesting that black people are violent. Wouldnt that mean youre a racist?

I don't have a MAGA hat.
Then i guess you wont be attacked by a democrat. Also, ill take your silence to mean you are in fact a racist who thinks black people are violent.

Black people didn't cause any violence in that event except to cause turmoil in your mind.

Then why did you say this?

"The no-balls MAGA mob were seeking confrontation but they didn't have the balls to confront the three black men that insulted them."

Explain your racist comment.

What's not to understand?

You are seeking confrontation like the no-balls MAGA boys.

Why arent you explaining your racist remark?

I really have to admire how stupid and hate filled you are. You are unable to defend anything you state but you still hang on to stupid hate a lifeline.

2rsctx.jpg

The Washington Post. Democracy dies in the dimness.
But then again what do they care. Their point to whip up a mob. If later forced to retract so what... the damage is already done. The celebrities are already righteously indignant and the sheeo motivated and donating.
They know that, being information gatekeepers, they can retract then carry on as if it never happened. What...are they going to question themselves?
Think of Zimmerman and the thug Trayvon Martin. Remember the edited 911 tapes? Retracted a few days later but the mobs were already formed and they have a life of their own.

I don't have a MAGA hat.

You should remedy that, citizen.

You dumbasses regurgitater of fake news! On the video you clearly see the blacks hurling racist epithets at the white kids! You can clearly see that the kids remained on the steps and the Native American approached them. The white people, evil as they are had no obligation to walk away. This was public property and free to all Americans even the evil white ones!

Why did they stay and then harass the native American guy. The MAGA hat guy appeared extremely insolent. There is no way he was avoiding a confrontation.

If the MAGA hat boys wanted a confrontation, why didn't they pick on the black guys who were insulting the MAGA boys? Because the black guys were big and mean?

Another scripted board troll that only spews propoganda. Welcome to ignore.

The children in the native American confrontation were seeking confrontation. They behaved like a mob

The red MAGA hat is definitely the new white hood. The hat itself signals an intent to confront.

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 01/22/19 07:28 AM EST

© Getty Images
Actress Alyssa Milano in a tweet on Sunday attempted to draw a parallel between supporters of President Trump wearing red hats with his “Make America Great Again” slogan to members of the Ku Klux Klan.
"The red MAGA hat is the new white hood," Milano said.

"Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp," the actress added.

Prior to the tweet, Milano shared another post on Twitter that featured a video of Native American Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips, who went viral over the weekend after footage of his encounter with a group of Catholic high school students who appeared to confront him and his troupe sparked outrage.

“The man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and he’s a veteran,” she captioned the clip.
Her criticism came shortly before one of the students at the center of the viral controversy, Nick Sandmann, claimed that reports about the apparent confrontation were filled with "misinformation" and "outright lies."
In footage of the encounter, Sandmann can be seen standing and smiling in front Phillips as some of his fellow students jeer in the background.

Several of the students in the clip were also seen donning "Make America Great Again" hats.
The viral footage prompted the Diocese of Covington to apologize on behalf of the students behavior and publicly condemn them.

But Sandmann argued on Sunday that he was "singled out" by the Native American man during the incident and that he was the first to confront him instead.

"The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him," Sandmann said in a letter. "I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face."
However, Phillips told The Washington Post over the weekend "that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse."

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips said. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”
I don't agree with what she said....but she is still hot....so it all balances out

Yea, libtarded girls are not that bright either....

What a mix...…..

© Getty Images
Actress Alyssa Milano in a tweet on Sunday attempted to draw a parallel between supporters of President Trump wearing red hats with his “Make America Great Again” slogan to members of the Ku Klux Klan.

"Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp," the actress added.

Prior to the tweet, Milano shared another post on Twitter that featured a video of Native American Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips, who went viral over the weekend after footage of his encounter with a group of Catholic high school students who appeared to confront him and his troupe sparked outrage.

“The man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and he’s a veteran,” she captioned the clip.
Her criticism came shortly before one of the students at the center of the viral controversy, Nick Sandmann, claimed that reports about the apparent confrontation were filled with "misinformation" and "outright lies."
In footage of the encounter, Sandmann can be seen standing and smiling in front Phillips as some of his fellow students jeer in the background.

Several of the students in the clip were also seen donning "Make America Great Again" hats.
The viral footage prompted the Diocese of Covington to apologize on behalf of the students behavior and publicly condemn them.

But Sandmann argued on Sunday that he was "singled out" by the Native American man during the incident and that he was the first to confront him instead.

"The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him," Sandmann said in a letter. "I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face."
However, Phillips told The Washington Post over the weekend "that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse."

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips said. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”
You dumbasses regurgitater of fake news! On the video you clearly see the blacks hurling racist epithets at the white kids! You can clearly see that the kids remained on the steps and the Native American approached them. The white people, evil as they are had no obligation to walk away. This was public property and free to all Americans even the evil white ones!

Why did they stay and then harass the native American guy. The MAGA hat guy appeared extremely insolent. There is no way he was avoiding a confrontation.

If the MAGA hat boys wanted a confrontation, why didn't they pick on the black guys who were insulting the MAGA boys? Because the black guys were big and mean?
The Indian approached them dumbass!

Another scripted board troll that only spews propoganda. Welcome to ignore.

Your confession is noted and your surrender accepted.

© Getty Images

The Indian approached them dumbass!

The no-balls MAGA mob was seeking mischief and confrontation. They had no good intentions.

I thought I've heard some dumbshit before
but this is a new high of dumbshit

© Getty Images

you just made yourself out to be a DUMBASS
the blacks were the jackasses/racists/etc

Forum List

Back