Alternative World History

Mar 15, 2017
I am a documentary film maker and I believe that modern day accepted version of history is faith based nonsense religion. It is very hard to almost impossible to predict what happened long ago in the past even as late as a few decades ago historical accounts are mostly assumptions and wild guesses. To further illustrate my point I made a documentary about world war II that shows it through an alternative lens yet remains as accurate as any other modern day counter part even though the accounts are radically different. For all we know History played out completely differently then we realize and in all likely hood it did.

I am a documentary film maker and I believe that modern day accepted version of history is faith based nonsense religion. It is very hard to almost impossible to predict what happened long ago in the past even as late as a few decades ago historical accounts are mostly assumptions and wild guesses. To further illustrate my point I made a documentary about world war II that shows it through an alternative lens yet remains as accurate as any other modern day counter part even though the accounts are radically different. For all we know History played out completely differently then we realize and in all likely hood it did.

I'll bet it's almost as hard to predict what the weather was like back then too.

when miketx and I agree, you know Hitler just rolled over in his grave and said, "I am fucked again. Why can I not get better alternative history documentary film makers?"

when miketx and I agree, you know Hitler just rolled over in his grave and said, "I am fucked again. Why can I not get better alternative history documentary film makers?"
Have you watched the film it doesnt take the side of the Nazi's, spoiler they lose.

Forum List

Back