Alright children...get in your groups

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
"We need to discuss that pile of vomit over there in the corner that Mohammed left us. We need to work together to figure out how we can clean it up without anyone getting hurt. Please discuss this and see what you can come up with."

Johnny pipes up and says, "Well Ms O...you knew Mo was sick before he barfed ...he was sick for a week ...why didn't you do something about it? In any case just give me a mop and bucket and I'll have it cleaned up in a jiffy"

Ms O smiles and says "Thank you Johnny....but you need to learn to work with your group. That aggressive behavior that you learned in Mr Bush's class last year is no longer policy. It very well could be that your kind of behavior made poor Mohammed sick in the first place. We need to consider his needs here also."

Johnny sits down with his group and mumbles under his breath...."What an asshole".

Two days later the vomit is still there.

Ms O still diddles...I am sure he wants details on chaff, altitudes, opposing radar and attack angles ...apply his considerable experience in these matters.

WORLD
President Obama considers airstrikes, other military options in Syria against ISIL's 'terrorist army'
By The Associated Press, ABC 7 News

August 27, 2014 - 01:36 pm

Read more: President Obama considers airstrikes other military options in Syria against ISIL s terrorist army WJLA.com
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

A cute little nuclear warhead detonated just a coupla miles over a pool of puke will remove it very nicely.

Problem is, though: it'll also remove a whole lotta maggots and germs. In other words, critters who are actually productive members of our planet.

Just sayin'. :badgrin:

:ack-1::ack-1:
A cute little nuclear warhead detonated just a coupla miles over a pool of puke will remove it very nicely.

Problem is, though: it'll also remove a whole lotta maggots and germs. In other words, critters who are actually productive members of our planet.

Just sayin'. :badgrin:
TY Shart...you made my day...but fuck your bugs....:ack-1:

Let's stay in our groups children...picking up the vomit will not be quick or easy.

We will need to form more groups...

We need an Iraqi government.
We need military options
We need a regional strategery
We need partners
We need Sunnis
We need to diddle in Iraq
We need to talk about Syria
We need alternatives
We can't put the cart before the horse...because we don't have a horse ...or a cart.

Forum List

Back