Since we all criticize America, let's see how many actually support US?

All we see is criticism of America, let's see how many people actually SUPPORT America against ISIS?
Click like or dislike
discuss...

Liberals will knee-jerk against your post, despite the fact that history supports the U.S. in the endeavor of personal freedom.

Vague, I know, but I gotta get some sleep.... bye for now....

as long as it is SUPPORT for America against ISIS in and on the land of the free !

NOW !! do you support Patriotic Americans to be armed and ready for this very possible incursion ??

as long as it is SUPPORT for America against ISIS in and on the land of the free !

NOW !! do you support Patriotic Americans to be armed and ready for this very possible incursion ??

Currently, I'm more worried about our militarized police treating citizens as the enemy.

And I find it very revealing that Congress has bill (introduced by CA Moonbat Mike Honda), to make owning body armor punishable by 10 years in jail.

With ISIS on the move, body armor sounds very very good to me.

As Police Get More Militarized Bill In Congress Would Make Owning Body Armor Punishable By Up To 10 Years In Prison Techdirt

What's America? This is the other mexico. No I don't support mexico. mexico has no intention of opposing ISIS. To oppose ISIS is to be anti Mexican.

My very big problem with patriotic Americans is that people such as Hillary Clinton, Obama, Biden, John McMann, Mitt Rodney, Bush and others ALSO all claim to be American patriots.

Forum List

Back