Almost Human

Yurt

Gold Member
Reaction score
i just watched a few episodes of this show and love it. you might think it is the standard cop show, with a twist that it is set in the future, however, karl urban and michael ealy are such a great partner/cop relationship that i hope this show continues for more than one season. the chemistry between the two is awesome.

for those that don't know who they are...karl is "bones" from the new star trek, and michael, well, the last i saw of him was on sleeper cell. hated that show, but liked michael.

great show if you like future shows with moody humor, i'm serious, those two make the show funny and awesome at the same time. their banter is hilarious and serious all at once.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty interesting. An interesting view of the future.

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Reaction score
I've got the whole show so far in it my DVR, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

It looks like a decent premise, and I like Karl Urban.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
i just watched a few episodes of this show and love it. you might think it is the standard cop show, with a twist that it is set in the future, however, karl urban and michael ealy are such a great partner/cop relationship that i hope this show continues for more than one season. the chemistry between the two is awesome.

for those that don't know who they are...karl is "bones" from the new star trek, and michael, well, the last i saw of him was on sleeper cell. hated that show, but liked michael.

great show if you like future shows with moody humor, i'm serious, those two make the show funny and awesome at the same time. their banter is hilarious and serious all at once.
good show Yurt.....they make a great team....

OP
Yurt

Yurt

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty interesting. An interesting view of the future.
exactly. without giving spoilers, it does give an interesting take on the future without a left or right political stance. from what i've seen so far, A political and again, the two are awesome together and will make you think a little about our future.

OP
Yurt

Yurt

Gold Member
Reaction score

good show Yurt.....they make a great team....
yeah, they crack me up, dorian is much funnier than i imagined, given his boring role in sleeper cell

Politico

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh it takes a political stance alright. In any case it is a decent show. Should get a couple good years before Abrams destroys it.

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure I would like it but have been proven wrong.

Great show and I enjoy the subtle humor in the midst of serious, disaster fighting.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
Oh it takes a political stance alright. In any case it is a decent show. Should get a couple good years before Abrams destroys it.
or it will be canceled because only 6 million people watch it and not 18 million....

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
Reaction score
I haven't watched the most recent couple of episodes yet, but so far I've enjoyed the show. It's not great, but it's pretty good with room for improvement and plenty of story possibilities.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say the latest episode with multiple dorians got a bit confusion. It was hard to tell which one was Dorian and which was the other robot.

Politico

Gold Member
Reaction score
6 million is like 15 on real television.

And the two Dorians were completely different. That was the point.

OP
Yurt

Yurt

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to say the latest episode with multiple dorians got a bit confusion. It was hard to tell which one was Dorian and which was the other robot.
i thought there was only two and they were rarely together and when they were, it was pretty much front seat back seat... did i miss an episode?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List