Almost anything about Russia covered by western MS presstitutes is a blatant lie

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It is impossible, but almost all western mainstream presstitutes ( owned by a bunch of guys with dual citizenship ) lie 24/7 non-stop about Russia, Russians, Putin, Orthodox Church, Country, Economy etc.
Why presstitutes lie about?
Because Russians want not to subdue themselves to bosses from Deep State and Israel, want to have own country for own folk and not for Africans ( like EU it does ), banksters ( like USA ), international corporations ( like the entirely western world ).
Russian Rubel for Russians People, not for somebody else!
Sometimes Russia will became a monarchy with Russian State Church and Tsar.No chance for crooked politicians and presstitutes.

282677.jpg

That's why RT and Sputnik were forced to register as "foreign agents": they have been bringing to much of truth to brainwashed West, spoiling the job of Soros lying Media.

And that actually was the main reason I joined this forum: to bring a ray of the truth about Russia and Ukraine to those who are interested.

I'm very glad that after Trump had appeared on the political stage, more and more people are looking for the truth each day, realizing that their Media has been feeding them with Hollywood stories about Russia.

Last edited:
That's why RT and Sputnik were forced to register as "foreign agents": they have been bringing to much of truth to brainwashed West, spoiling the job of Soros lying Media.

And that actually was the main reason I joined this forum: to bring a ray of the truth about Russia and Ukraine to those who are interested.

I'm very glad that after Trump had appeared on the political stage, more and more people are looking for the truth each day, realizing that their Media has been feeding them with Hollywood stories about Russia.

In my opinion only western independent alternative medias and RT/Sputnik are trustworthy information sources. Anything other is lying rubbish.

Forum List

Back