Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

It's a new concept of commons, a digital commons.
Sounds like a rebranding of authoritarianism.

Sounds like argumentum ad absurdum.

This coming from someone who supports 430k fines for someone not baking a cake.
What’s the fine going to be for kicking shit posters off Twitter?

Gay people didn’t do anything to the baker. Shit posters on Twitter are turning Twitter into a cesspool.

They don't have to fine them, because twitter wouldn't have to do anything except live up to its supposed goal of being an open discussion platform.

The baker didn't have an issue with serving a gay person, they didn't want to make a wedding cake for a same sex wedding.
Ah, the old “I wouldn’t be an authoritarian thug if you just submit to my demands” line. You’re just doing great at this.

The only reason he didn’t want to serve them a cake is because he did have issue with them, through no fault of their own. If the gay couple had been taking a dump in the middle of his bakery, I’d be all for kicking them out. However, someone makes Twitter a cesspool and you want to force Twitter to help them do it. Hell no.

He does not believe same sex unions are marriages, and didn't want to make a cake for that one specific event.

On the other hand Twitter has become vital to the countries political discourse, and thus regulating it is in the best interest of the country.

It’s in the best interest of trolls, but not the nation.

It's in the best interest of free discourse, something you can't stand because you know you would lose.
Free discourse does not require anyone else to publish your shit posts. Never has. Never will.

The internet is a digital commons. Facebook and Twitter are not.

and when someone tries to make an alternative to either, then they go after the servers, then the banks, then the access providers, then the people using it. All to silence the opposition.

Twitter and facebook claim to be open platforms hosting others content, and they are lying, and you are OK with them lying.
Twitter and Facebook claim the right to take down content they find objectionable because it’s being hosted on their property.

I feel the same way.

You want to make laws regarding common carrier status for access providers, I’m all for it. In fact, we already did that.

You only feel the same way because it's people you don't like being silenced. You aren't for free speech, you are for your speech.

I feel that way because I know that the internet is full of trolls who enjoy destroying what other people have built.

And you want the government to force people to let them do it.

you only care about "trolls" you disagree with. Lefty trolls are fine for you.

I want government to force them to live up to what they are saying they are providing.
Twitter and Facebook don’t say they’re the best place to check out unhinged conspiracy theories and harassment of transgendered people, do they?

Because that’s what you’re really defending here.

Saying men are men and women are women is harassment?
Depends how you say it.

You’re distorting the concept of free speech with your newthink. It’s not about speech, we both know this. Everyone has freedom speech, Twitter couldn’t take that away. You’re looking for two things. Freedom from consequences and the right to have an audience. Neither of those are necessary for freedom of speech.

It's a new concept of commons, a digital commons.
Sounds like a rebranding of authoritarianism.

Sounds like argumentum ad absurdum.

This coming from someone who supports 430k fines for someone not baking a cake.
What’s the fine going to be for kicking shit posters off Twitter?

Gay people didn’t do anything to the baker. Shit posters on Twitter are turning Twitter into a cesspool.

They don't have to fine them, because twitter wouldn't have to do anything except live up to its supposed goal of being an open discussion platform.

The baker didn't have an issue with serving a gay person, they didn't want to make a wedding cake for a same sex wedding.
Ah, the old “I wouldn’t be an authoritarian thug if you just submit to my demands” line. You’re just doing great at this.

The only reason he didn’t want to serve them a cake is because he did have issue with them, through no fault of their own. If the gay couple had been taking a dump in the middle of his bakery, I’d be all for kicking them out. However, someone makes Twitter a cesspool and you want to force Twitter to help them do it. Hell no.

He does not believe same sex unions are marriages, and didn't want to make a cake for that one specific event.

On the other hand Twitter has become vital to the countries political discourse, and thus regulating it is in the best interest of the country.

It’s in the best interest of trolls, but not the nation.

It's in the best interest of free discourse, something you can't stand because you know you would lose.
Free discourse does not require anyone else to publish your shit posts. Never has. Never will.

The internet is a digital commons. Facebook and Twitter are not.

and when someone tries to make an alternative to either, then they go after the servers, then the banks, then the access providers, then the people using it. All to silence the opposition.

Twitter and facebook claim to be open platforms hosting others content, and they are lying, and you are OK with them lying.
Twitter and Facebook claim the right to take down content they find objectionable because it’s being hosted on their property.

I feel the same way.

You want to make laws regarding common carrier status for access providers, I’m all for it. In fact, we already did that.

You only feel the same way because it's people you don't like being silenced. You aren't for free speech, you are for your speech.

I feel that way because I know that the internet is full of trolls who enjoy destroying what other people have built.

And you want the government to force people to let them do it.

you only care about "trolls" you disagree with. Lefty trolls are fine for you.

I want government to force them to live up to what they are saying they are providing.
Twitter and Facebook don’t say they’re the best place to check out unhinged conspiracy theories and harassment of transgendered people, do they?

Because that’s what you’re really defending here.

Saying men are men and women are women is harassment?
Depends how you say it.

You’re distorting the concept of free speech with your newthink. It’s not about speech, we both know this. Everyone has freedom speech, Twitter couldn’t take that away. You’re looking for two things. Freedom from consequences and the right to have an audience. Neither of those are necessary for freedom of speech.

Wrong, it does not depend on how you say it. All you are doing when saying that is taking a position that woketards like you don't like. your lack of a spine isn't our fucking problem, snowflake.

What you are looking for is the new Inquisition, except run by limp wristed beta cucks like you.

Wrong, it does not depend on how you say it. All you are doing when saying that is taking a position that woketards like you don't like. your lack of a spine isn't our fucking problem, snowflake.

What you are looking for is the new Inquisition, except run by limp wristed beta cucks like you.
No, it definitely matters how you say it and that should be obvious to anyone with half a brain. Unfortunately your brain is completely consumed with making sure someone like me is never right that it just pumps out stupid nonsense.

What’s funny is that you’re accusing me of lacking spine when you are throwing such a tizzy over not being able to post on Twitter as if that’s the end of the world. Jesus, you are a child.

No, it definitely matters how you say it and that should be obvious to anyone with half a brain. Unfortunately your brain is completely consumed with making sure someone like me is never right that it just pumps out stupid nonsense.

What’s funny is that you’re accusing me of lacking spine when you are throwing such a tizzy over not being able to post on Twitter as if that’s the end of the world. Jesus, you are a child.

Nope, sorry if you get the vapors over it while your panties get bunched up.

Here’s what it looks like getting ones panties in a bunch. Getting kicked off Twitter is like the Holocaust.
1615223221197.jpeg

Wow, a picture with no context or backstory.

Nice work colcuck.
That’s one of your right wing intellectual elite, Laura Loomer who chained herself to Twitter’s headquarters door because she has been kicked off.

Twitter didn’t even press charges for her stunt, although they probably could have. They just let her hang out until she got bored and went away.

Now that’s free speech.

Here’s what it looks like getting ones panties in a bunch. Getting kicked off Twitter is like the Holocaust.
View attachment 465440

Nice work colcuck.
LOL

You poor thing, people paying attention already know what that was about.

LOL, sorry I don't make my life about every annoying little political thing going on.

Nice work colcuck.
That’s one of your right wing intellectual elite, Laura Loomer who chained herself to Twitter’s headquarters door because she has been kicked off.

Twitter didn’t even press charges for her stunt, although they probably could have. They just let her hang out until she got bored and went away.

Now that’s free speech.

And zero exposure, which is why you idiots love Twitter being the new gatekeeper.

It's only OK with you because your side has the keys to the gate.

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

And zero exposure, which is why you idiots love Twitter being the new gatekeeper.

What does exposure have to do with free speech?

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

Before all anyone had was the commons, now there is a digitial commons that should result in more people being heard, but your side doesn't like that and tries to control it.

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

Before all anyone had was the commons, now there is a digitial commons that should result in more people being heard, but your side doesn't like that and tries to control it.
Abide by the rules agreed to when joining and anyone can continue to post on those sites. Simple, eh?

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

Abide by the rules agreed to when joining and anyone can continue to post on those sites. Simple, eh?

"Rules" that are only enforced against people with the "wrong" politics.

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

False. The rules do not target one side of the political aisle.

Being heard isn't necessary to freedom of speech. Laura Loomer can scream all she wants, no one needs to listen to her.

No one tried to control her. She was free to be an idiot.

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

Says the clown ^ who never met a voter suppression law that keeps blacks & browns from voting he didn’t love! :rolleyes-41:

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

False. The rules do not target one side of the political aisle.

Bullshit.

Being heard isn't necessary to freedom of speech. Laura Loomer can scream all she wants, no one needs to listen to her.

No one tried to control her. She was free to be an idiot.

All in defense of your side being heard, and my side not, because you know your side can't compete on a fair playing field.

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

Says the clown ^ who never met a voter suppression law that keeps blacks & browns from voting he didn’t love! :rolleyes-41:

How is requiring ID, and requiring someone to vote in person suppression?

Forum List

Back