Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Talk about someone losing their shit. lol
Nope. It's just me giving you a dose of reality, snowflake.

No one gives a shit what you want. You think this is about fairness, but it's just about you idiots wanting something for free.

You are a wanna-be dictator because you want control of information, and don't care how you get it.
You understand that people can go to whatever website they want to on the internet, right?

Like, Twitter and Facebook aren't the only websites.

Jesus, you're delusional.

No one gives a shit what you want. You think this is about fairness, but it's just about you idiots wanting something for free.

And you idiots just embracing censorship because it suits your pathetic need to be the only voice allowed.

Eh Comrade?

You are a wanna-be dictator because you want control of information, and don't care how you get it.
You understand that people can go to whatever website they want to on the internet, right?

It's about access and equality, you want to shove anyone who disagrees with you into the equivalent of the internets basement, all the while pointing to censored platforms as indication your view is the popular one, and ignoring said censoring.

Admit it, you wanna be commie cum bucket.

And you idiots just embracing censorship because it suits your pathetic need to be the only voice allowed.

Eh Comrade?
It’s not censorship. It’s people deciding that they won’t want to help you assholes in your endeavor to make sure everyone is as disconnected from reality as you are.

It's about access and equality, you want to shove anyone who disagrees with you into the equivalent of the internets basement, all the while pointing to censored platforms as indication your view is the popular one, and ignoring said censoring.

Oh, so what you’re saying is that Twitter is no longer a private company but a public resource that you can demand equal access to?

Tell me again how that makes ME the communist.

Eh Comrade?
It’s not censorship. It’s people deciding that they won’t want to help you assholes in your endeavor to make sure everyone is as disconnected from reality as you are.

It's censorship, just not government censorship, so that makes it OK in your book.

The corporations do the lefts dirty work and you get a hard on over it.

Oh, so what you’re saying is that Twitter is no longer a private company but a public resource that you can demand equal access to?

Why can't it be regulated like a utility or a communications provider?

They can still make money, they just have to be fair, like they say they are.

If they come out and say "we will only support left wing users and views" that would satisfy me as well.

But they play the "we are an open discussion community" game while being nothing of the sort.

That type of lying is of course OK with a hack like you.

Eh Comrade?

It's censorship, just not government censorship, so that makes it OK in your book.

Let me come put a sign on your front lawn that says “Marty is a snowflake”. If you don’t let me, it’s censorship.

If they come out and say "we will only support left wing users and views" that would satisfy me as well.

But they play the "we are an open discussion community" game while being nothing of the sort.

Because they’re not a common carrier. They’re not a utility or a telephone company. Their a website that doesn’t want you dumb fucks publishing shit about liberals eating children in satanic rituals on their servers.

Last time I checked, there’s plenty of right wingers on Twitter.

Eh Comrade?

Let me come put a sign on your front lawn that says “Marty is a snowflake”. If you don’t let me, it’s censorship.

As usual, lefty cucks like you use the snowflake term wrong. It's not people on the right trying to silence people on the left.

And one has the regular commons to put up a sign like that. What you want is a digital commons all to your sides control, and you want to still be able to claim said commons is open to all.

It's lying to yourself because you can't handle opposing viewpoints.

You are the snowflake here.

Because they’re not a common carrier. They’re not a utility or a telephone company. Their a website that doesn’t want you dumb fucks publishing shit about liberals eating children in satanic rituals on their servers.

Yet they will allow anti-fa types to spread their bullshit, and here and there remove a few token offenders to pretend to be "fair"

And you of course go with an extreme example, and ignore the countless people banned for having "Wrongthink" opinions on things like trans-sexuality, climate change, and election fraud.

Eh Comrade?

As usual, lefty cucks like you use the snowflake term wrong. It's not people on the right trying to silence people on the left.

And one has the regular commons to put up a sign like that. What you want is a digital commons all to your sides control, and you want to still be able to claim said commons is open to all.

Twitter is not the commons anymore than your front lawn is. They’re both private property.

Yet they will allow anti-fa types to spread their bullshit, and here and there remove a few token offenders to pretend to be "fair"

And you of course go with an extreme example, and ignore the countless people banned for having "Wrongthink" opinions on things like trans-sexuality, climate change, and election fraud.
Who cares if it’s an extreme example? You never said that there were limits.

Eh Comrade?

Twitter is not the commons anymore than your front lawn is. They’re both private property.

Twitter is one of the new digital commons.

Who cares if it’s an extreme example? You never said that there were limits.

It matters because you have to use an extreme example to justify your bullshit commie cuck position.

It matters because you have to use an extreme example to justify your bullshit commie cuck position.
It doesn't. Those extreme people need "equal access and fair treatment" too, don't they?

Or are you going to be a hypocrite about it?

Eh Comrade?

LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Why do you post on this website if you're against websites who censor posts? You do know the moderators here can delete your posts and even ban you if you violate their rules for posting, don't you?

Actually they have to justify it, that's the whole concept of a "justified use of deadly force"

You getting a hard on over a political enemies death doesn't cut it.
Fair enough, I didn't use the right language.

The use of force is justified by the rational threat to the life and safety of the police and their protectees.

She's not my political enemy. She's a tragedy that is the result of years of indoctrination.

One woman hopping through a window, an unarmed woman is not a threat to life and safety.

The cops on the other side of the door in direct contact with the other people sure didn't think so.
One woman no but she was part of a mob. And she was the first crazy who poked her head in.

Keep justifying it in your addled mind, you soi boi cuck.

How is kamala's dildo doing widening your ass?
What I find strange is the same people who said Colin kappernick was unpatriotic for kneeling during the national anthem are the same unpatriotic Treasonist insurrectionists who murdered a cop in an attempted failed coup

Colin Kapernick and this are two different things.

And the case involving the cop actually being killed by a protester is getting weaker and weaker by the day.
No it’s not. He got hit in the head and later died of a heart attack. If you hit someone in the head and later in the hospital they died of a hear5 attack guess what? You’d be charged.

You guys believe trumps very expensive lawyers?

Forum List

Back