Allow myself to introduce...myself.

Hi, my name is KidNatural. I'll wait until the applause winds down... I'm a unconformist pragmatist from the great state of Colorado. I look foward to commenting on this board from time to time.

I like pina coladas and being stuck in the rain. And I like very little shenanigans in my politics, so shenanigans shall be called out.

Can't wait to start posting

Welcome, I am from Colorado too, a proud tea party member and a conservative as well.

:welcome: 2 USMB KidNatural, and you like being caught out in the rain huh.
Well, word of warning, if it does start 'raining' in here, be sure and check to see if it's yellow or not, if it is YELLOW, better check the poster standing above you.

No, he likes being stuck in the rain.
Presumably because he was locked outta da house.

Can't help it, but....

You actually have an avatar with a renowned drug abuser with a "just say no" message? Is that sarcasm?

Welcome.

No, it's irony. And thanks for the welcome.
It's only irony if Jake is wearing a DARE shirt, or if DARE used him in an official poster.

Your image from Gonzogeek is created separately from DARE or Jake, therefore it's sarcasm. It's saying "here's what your kid on drugs looks like all grown up."

Now we're seeing what the kid looks like posting on a message board too!:lol:

Hi, my name is KidNatural. I'll wait until the applause winds down... I'm a unconformist pragmatist from the great state of Colorado. I look foward to commenting on this board from time to time.

I like pina coladas and being stuck in the rain. And I like very little shenanigans in my politics, so shenanigans shall be called out.

Can't wait to start posting

hitler.jpg

Forum List

Back