Allez les Bleus

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
A message for the World in this victory. When people from all communities work together we win.

TELEMMGLPICT000168978252-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfy2dmClwgbjjulYfPTELibA.jpeg

I am watching scenes from Paris now. The French are going crazy in the streets. The best of France.

The best of Africa Imported into France, the BBC World Service is commenting that in Africa they are celebrated from Nigeria to Madagascar that Africa have won The World Cup while sporting the French National Football clothing. I Googled and yes Africa is celebrating on Africa winning The World Cup. How can the team be France when 17 out of their full 23 man Team are ALL Africans? So I think we need to agree with the Africans that this is Africa's first winning of The World Cup and has NOTHING to do with France as in France.

Congratulations Africa on your First World Cup Win. Excellent.

upload_2018-7-15_22-42-8.png

upload_2018-7-15_22-42-28.png

'Congratulations Africa!' - Nigerians celebrate France 2018 World Cup triumph | Goal.com

It is a real shame for anyone to bring race into this. Congratulations to the French and the team they fielded on a hard-fought victory. Race has nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back