Allen West Showing The True Class Of The Tea Party,..

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
by whining like a bitch.

Allen West got his ass handed to him a week ago and he's still refusing to concede.

West in typical teabagger fashion has been crying tinfoil conspiracies and demanding recounts. One county did voluntarily give a partial recount to shut him up (he still lost) but now he's gone into a full blown teabagger meltdown crying fraud and threatening to sue everyone.

Keep it classy teabaggers :lmao:

FORT PIERCE, Fla.: Partial recount changes little in West-Murphy race - Florida Wires - MiamiHerald.com

by whining like a bitch.

Allen West got his ass handed to him a week ago and he's still refusing to concede.

West in typical teabagger fashion has been crying tinfoil conspiracies and demanding recounts. One county did voluntarily give a partial recount to shut him up (he still lost) but now he's gone into a full blown teabagger meltdown crying fraud and threatening to sue everyone.

FORT PIERCE, Fla.: Partial recount changes little in West-Murphy race - Florida Wires - MiamiHerald.com

The tea party says that its OK for them to be racist because look at Blacks voting completely for Obama. Well tea fools how many Black votes did west crazy tea party ass get? None is my guest. And oh yea,he is "Blacker"than Obama. Tea party you are done.

Allen West has got to stop complaining and realize that being a drunk and getting arrested is now a qualification for holding public office. The people have spoken, they want drug addicts, drunks and ex-cons as their leaders.

Allen West has got to stop complaining and realize that being a drunk and getting arrested is now a qualification for holding public office. The people have spoken, they want drug addicts, drunks and ex-cons as their leaders.

True, the right wing trash look at these people as their pied pipers like Rush and Beck.

I think West is butthurt/embarrassed that the Rovians spent all that $ on him & he lost ;) :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

The race was the country's most expensive House contests and one of the most closely watched. The two sides had raised nearly $21 million as of Oct. 17, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, and Super PACs poured in about $6.6 million.

West, 51, is a first-term tea party favorite and one of only two black Republicans in the House. He has made a string of headline-grabbing statements, from calling a majority of congressional Democrats communists to saying President Barack Obama, Rep. Nancy Pelosi and others should "get the hell out of the United States."

Murphy, 29, is a political newcomer who portrayed West as an extremist who has done little else in Washington than stoke partisan fires.

Read more here: FORT PIERCE, Fla.: Partial recount changes little in West-Murphy race - Florida Wires - MiamiHerald.com

West is probably embarassed because he understands what America has become.

It's now a country that wants scum like Jesse Jackson Jr. in office.

Jesse Jackson Jr. wins re-election – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

After having won the will of the people, Jackson will resign.
Jesse Jackson, Jr. plea deal likely to include resignation, jail time - CBS News

We have a drug addict that took bragging rights in being a drug addict and got elected president. This is what the people want. This is what wins elections today.

Jesse Jackson, Jr. plea deal likely to include resignation, jail time - CBS News

We have a drug addict that took bragging rights in being a drug addict and got elected president. This is what the people want. This is what wins elections today.

The GOP needs more people like this guy. Nothing gets you elected faster than running on a "family values" platform, while banging hookers on the side wearing diapers!

david-vitter-diaper-boy-cop.jpg

by whining like a bitch.

Yeah......Obama sure showed us his during the campaign. Didn't he?

And all of those ads about burning this country to the ground showed class too. I especially liked the one about Mitt Romney murdered someone's wife.

BTW, how many lawsuits for discrimination has Obama filed so far?

Anyone......anyone.....Bueller?

Last edited:
What drug addict was elected President? I must have missed something.

The admitted user in the White House. All it takes is one use and you're addicted.

Tell me pray tell, how does a lazy mofo like Obama keep his weight off?

He has to be the laziest motherfucking president in our history. He was born fat. One of the biggest problems he had when he was a little tike was keeping the weight off. His classmates used to call him "Duck-boy" because he was fat and he waddled like a duck.

Then he discovered cocaine which works great for shedding excess pounds. The guy looks like Ike Turner for God's sake. His hair started turning gray in his 40s due to mineral depletion from lack of appetite. When he won office he didn't have one gray hair. Now he's almost all gray. The only reason it's not more noticeable is because he cuts it really close to the scalp.

Bill Clinton ruined his health going on cocaine binges. I think he's clean now. He knows that if he tries it again it may kill him. Obama hasn't learned that yet.

img_606X341_obama-tears-0911.jpg

Last edited:

The admitted user in the White House. All it takes is one use and you're addicted.

He has to be the laziest motherfucking president in our history. He was born fat. One of the biggest problems he had when he was a little tike was keeping the weight off. His classmates used to call him "Duck-boy" because he was fat and he waddled like a duck.

Then he discovered cocaine which works great for shedding excess pounds. The guy looks like Ike Turner for God's sake. His hair is turning gray in his 40s due to mineral depletion due to lack of appetite.

Bill Clinton ruined his health going on cocaine binges. I think he's clean now. He knows that if he tries it again it may kill him. Obama hasn't learned that yet.

This has got to be the dumbest shit I have ever read. You fit the tea party perfectly :clap2: :D

Then he discovered cocaine which works great for shedding excess pounds. The guy looks like Ike Turner for God's sake. His hair is turning gray in his 40s due to mineral depletion due to lack of appetite.

This has got to be the dumbest shit I have ever read. You fit the tea party perfectly :clap2: :D

Only because you can't believe it.

I knew he was addicted when he went on his European tour before he was president.

At the time he was a Senator and he couldn't hide his stash on the aircraft he was traveling in like he can on Air Force One. Air Force One is basically United States property. Any foreign government that attempts to do a sweep for drugs would be committing an act of war. So Obama didn't have his stash with him when he went on a week long trip to Europe and Israel. By the time he got to France all he could talk about was how tired he was. He complained to every world leader that would listen to him about how much of a toll the trip was to him. When he got back to the states he had to be rushed to the hospital to give him his fix.

You forgot all of that, didn't you.

Then he discovered cocaine which works great for shedding excess pounds. The guy looks like Ike Turner for God's sake. His hair started turning gray in his 40s due to mineral depletion from lack of appetite. When he won office he didn't have one gray hair. Now he's almost all gray. The only reason it's not more noticeable is because he cuts it really close to the scalp.

img_606X341_obama-tears-0911.jpg

You are quite a storyteller. Vivid imagination.

jeeeez, mudwhistle, get a friggin grip already.

You rw's sound crazier every day.

You nutter teepotters lost. Just deal with it already.

But, hey, maybe Texassss will secede and you can all move there. Elect froot loop West as your prez and live happily ever after.

Meanwhile, quit lying and whining and try to act like adults.

I knew he was addicted when he went on his European tour before he was president.

At the time he was a Senator and he couldn't hide his stash on the aircraft he was traveling in like he can on Air Force One. Air Force One is basically United States property. Any foreign government that attempts to do a sweep for drugs would be committing an act of war. So Obama didn't have his stash with him when he went on a week long trip to Europe and Israel. By the time he got to France all he could talk about was how tired he was. He complained to every world leader that would listen to him about how much of a toll the trip was to him. When he got back to the states he had to be rushed to the hospital to give him his fix.

And you were there and witnessed this?

Your posts should go directly to Conspiracy Theories.

Wow.....

by whining like a bitch.

So what you're saying is that Algore is a whiney petulant paranoiac with no class?

The GOP needs more people like this guy. Nothing gets you elected faster than running on a "family values" platform, while banging hookers on the side wearing diapers!

Here's the mascot of the Democrat Party, Charlie Rangel, in his tax free Dominican vacation home:

Rangel-Resorts.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back