Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

I was actually responding to willows post, not the overall post.

Aaand once again, it is my opinion of some people in the media, and on this board, in how they treat palin and bachmann stories, I am not debating figures or facts here, but again perception. I think abject glee is not an understatement of how some react to any negative story on the two.

Ah, the big lie. If you say it often enough, it becomes true.

Got it.

This isnt even a little lie. A big lie would be to say Wasserman then stormed into West's office with a Desert Eagle .50 cal and blasted his computer to smithereens in retribution for the email.

Keep trollin though, you are sort of good at it, in a remedial sort of way.

If anyone is trolling here it is you with your statement:

I particularly like how palin's childern always get invovled in it. Even if you discount the oldest as entering the political spectrum, and becoming a fair target, the abject glee some on the left take at any foible by any family member is pretty disgusting.

Which I asked you to back up and you declined to do it.

Probably because you cannot.

That's trolling.

:thup:

This SOB is going to be a 1-term public servant.

The FL constituents won't stand for this swill.

Allen West....GTFOH!!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

WillowTree negged me for this post.

Well...he WILL be a ONE-TERM servant.

In the words of Michele Bachmann, "you can take that to the bank!"

ya want you some cheese to go with da whine boy?

Ah, the big lie. If you say it often enough, it becomes true.

Got it.

This isnt even a little lie. A big lie would be to say Wasserman then stormed into West's office with a Desert Eagle .50 cal and blasted his computer to smithereens in retribution for the email.

Keep trollin though, you are sort of good at it, in a remedial sort of way.

If anyone is trolling here it is you with your statement:

I particularly like how palin's childern always get invovled in it. Even if you discount the oldest as entering the political spectrum, and becoming a fair target, the abject glee some on the left take at any foible by any family member is pretty disgusting.

Which I asked you to back up and you declined to do it.

Probably because you cannot.

That's trolling.

:thup:

Oh fine.....

Willow Palin Facebook Posts: Homophobic Slurs, Curse Words & More (PHOTOS)

Nothing like picking apart some 16 year old's facebooks posts because she is a PALIN ZOMG!

Some of the comments are pretty out there, and to me, could be considered abject glee.

GIYF.

Hey, why the fuck does Sheila Jackson Lee disappear when real racism shows up directly in her workplace? .... :eusa_whistle:

This SOB is going to be a 1-term public servant.

The FL constituents won't stand for this swill.

Allen West....GTFOH!!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

Whine? He's bragging. To get negged by the likes of you is an HONOR. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Whine? He's bragging. To get negged by the likes of you is an HONOR. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
You must forgive me, right now I've given out tooo much rep. I'll honor you as soon as I am able.
Have I ever negged you? Have you been so honored?

Last edited:
West is an obvious child throwing a tantrum..

"I'm going to tell Nancy Pelosi on you"

Sometimes you need to think before you hit SEND

Interesting prologue :)\

Huffington Post reporter: Hey Congressman West?

Allen West: Hey.

HP: I have a question for you. I saw that there’s a bunch of Congresswomen having a press conference today to talk about your email to Debbie Wasserman Schultz. What do you think about it? Does that bother you that they’re doing that?

AW: No, it doesn’t bother me.

HP: They’re probably going to say something about being anti-woman or something. [inaudible]

AW: I’ve been married for 22 years. I have two daughters.

HP: So what does that mean? That you respect women or ...

AW: [inaudible] And I just apologized.

HP: And you just apologized?

AW: Mmhmm.

HP: OK. Alright. Thank you.

AW: You’re welcome.

Regardless of what may or may not have been said Wednesday, West was anything but contrite, remorseful or apologetic about the dustup in an email to supporters earlier in the day.

It’s no surprise Democrats and women’s groups used West’s now-infamous email to raise money, but the fiery tea-party-affiliated Congressman used the incident himself in a fundraising solicitation to supporters.

In an email with the subject line titled “vile despicable and unprofessional,” West wrote, “[T]hose three words sum up my feelings about Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

“By now, you’ve probably heard the story. But I wanted you to hear it from me,” he added. The former military man went on to describe Wasserman Schultz as “an attack dog for the liberal, progressive wing of the Democratic Party” and then solicited “$25 or more” for his campaign.

Politico first reported on the nasty diatribe West emailed to the Florida Democrat, who serves as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. The message was in response to Wasserman Schultz knocking his support for the GOP’s Cut, Cap and Balance plan in a speech on the House floor.
The Allen West Apology Mystery : Roll Call Politics

She is a piece of shit and should be told that on national TV.

LOL. For saying this:

"Incredulously, the gentleman from Florida who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south Florida."

She got this:

You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives.

West proves himself to be the bigest pile of shit in So. Fla.

:lol::lol:

LOL. For saying this:

"Incredulously, the gentleman from Florida who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south Florida."

She got this:

You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives.

Why must you spin the truth of why the two are at odds?

Are you THAT insecure about your position?

LOL. For saying this:

She got this:

No I'm very secure in saying "he proved himself to be the biggest pile of shit is So. Fla."

Like Blabbermouth Schultz didn't support "ending Medicare as we know it" by supporting Obuttheadcare?

Yup...She's a vile disgusting little harpy alright.

Schultz is intelligent, articulate, passionate and well informed. I disagree with her ideology, but I do not question her intelligence.

However.....she has made it quite clear that she has little to no respect for her constituants...and for all on the left for that matter.

You see...she frequently and relentlessly spins the words and the intentions of her colleagues on the right.....and she knows her supporters are naive enough to believe the spin.

I find it hard to believe people appreciate her lack of respect for them.

LOL. For saying this:

She got this:

No I'm very secure in saying "he proved himself to be the biggest pile of shit is So. Fla."

Your saying that is not what I am referring to. You have all the right in the world to believe what you believe and I respect anyones sentiments...whether I agree with them or not.

What I find interesting, however, is what you used to support that belief.

You stated "ehat she said" and then stated "his response".

But you see...his response was not strictly to those words....and I would think you would already know that.

Yet your post implied that it WAS strictly to those words.

That is spin to support your sentiments...

Which means, to me, that you are not overly secure with your sentiments.

She is vile. She's the most vile hatemonger currently serving in Congress. And vicious hatemongers like Wasserman don't get to play the victim either. She dishes it out,so she better be woman enough to take it. She needs to grow up. West was 100% correct about her.

Like Blabbermouth Schultz didn't support "ending Medicare as we know it" by supporting Obuttheadcare?

Yup...She's a vile disgusting little harpy alright.

Schultz is intelligent, articulate, passionate and well informed. I disagree with her ideology, but I do not question her intelligence.

However.....she has made it quite clear that she has little to no respect for her constituants...and for all on the left for that matter.

You see...she frequently and relentlessly spins the words and the intentions of her colleagues on the right.....and she knows her supporters are naive enough to believe the spin.

I find it hard to believe people appreciate her lack of respect for them.

Of course Wasserman Shultz's comments are also being taken out of a larger context that I found more offensive than her comments re West. But as I previously posted, this isn't he first time she has taken a shot at West and, though it was over reaction on his part on the one comment, he apparently had had enough. I still am not condoning his language, but I am beginning to understand better where he was coming from.

In her screed re the bill in question, she singled him out and nobody else for personal criticism. She would have actually named him except House rules don't allow her to do that. Though I wish he had chosen different language to express his contempt for her, I think the contempt itself was justified.

Here is a video of her full remarks that day which at best are the same lame talking points assigned to the Left to use before the cameras and at worst were thoroughly dishonest:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Attacks Allen West On Floor; West Responds | RealClearPolitics

Here is a complete copy of the e-mail in response intended for her and the House leadership only but was promptly leaked to the press by the Democrats:

Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 04:48 PM
To: Wasserman Schultz, Debbie
Cc: McCarthy, Kevin; Blyth, Jonathan; Pelosi, Nancy; Cantor, Eric
Subject: Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman-Schultz

Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!

I am bringing your actions today to our Majority Leader and Majority Whip and from this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach.

You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!

Steadfast and Loyal

Congressman Allen B West (R-FL)

And here is what Allen West said about it just this morning:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKeS0z5_Xt4]‪Allen West Responds To Wasserman Schultz: You're Not A Victim‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back