Alleged sex traffickers, rapists, anti-semites remain on Spotify

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
Spotify has kicked NO ONE off...

Those that have left...have left BECAUSE assholes like Rogan are on that platform.

My wife cancelled her subscription

Personally I use free Pandora

Spotify has kicked NO ONE off...

Those that have left...have left BECAUSE assholes like Rogan are on that platform.

My wife cancelled her subscription

Personally I use free Pandora
she won't be missed, now she has more time for you

Think about this,

Rogan had every episode of his podcast deleted when he quoted songs that used the nword….but those songs are not banned.

:auiqs.jpg: :clap:

Its all bullshit.

Without issue while Rogan faces boycott calls
Spotify hosts convicted criminals and alleged sex traffickers who haven't faced calls for censorship- Goes to show the kind of people Democrats really support

Alleged child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz still gets cheers from Trumptards and is still in office. So take that beam out of your eye before pointing out the mote in others.

Alleged child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz still gets cheers from Trumptards and is still in office. So take that beam out of your eye before pointing out the mote in others.
As does Pedophile Biden, you know the dumbfuck you voted for

As does Pedophile Biden, you know the dumbfuck you voted for
I voted Libertarian, dipshit.

Is Biden under investigation? Nope.

Gaetz is. For child sex trafficking. Back when the GOP was still semi-honest, that would have caused every Republican to call for his immediate resignation.

I voted Libertarian, dipshit.

Is Biden under investigation? Nope.

Gaetz is. For child sex trafficking. Back when the GOP was still semi-honest, that would have caused every Republican to call for his immediate resignation.
ah a fence sitter, not wasting time with someone that doesn't realize we have a two party system

Forum List

Back