Alleged Lee Zeldin attempted attacker charged with felony, immediately released just as congressman predicted

I heard about this, it reminded me of this one.

It is like this story, we hear more and more of this type of craziness.

So unbelievable, you wonder if it is true, or if there is more to it than the press knows, or is reporting.

It gets the conspiracy kook in me thinking. Like the folks running things, purposely want rampant anarchy and chaos, or something.

UNREAL.

And the fact that folks are so dense that they support this type of thing? Make it all the more insane.

For some reason, even finding a lot of information on these types of stories? Is difficult, they aren't covered by a lot of sources. . . THAT, also make them suspicious, to me.

Clearly this type of thing IS, objectively, news, so why aren't the big outlets covering it?

:dunno:

I did find a National Review article on this Lee Zeldin incident. . . Which only refers back to a NY post article, I'm not sure that helps things along much.

But fortunately, there is this, THIS time.

". . . Jakubonis was “armed with a set of self-defense knuckles which had two sharp pointed ends which protruded beyond his fist,” according to a criminal complaint. Police are unclear as to why the attack occurred.

Zeldin, who has made New York’s rising crime rate a central focus of his campaign’s attacks on incumbent Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul, said he believes cashless bail should be repealed and that there “should also be a certain minimum set where certain cases, certain suspects, defendants, they have to remain behind bars.”

“So, what I propose is that we repeal cashless bail, that judges are given discretion to weigh dangerousness and flight risk and past criminal record and seriousness of the offense. And we make sure that that law includes protections against some judges who, if given the discretion, will choose not to keep behind bars people who absolutely must remain behind bars. That’s my proposal,” he said.

Monroe County sheriff’s deputy Brendan Hurley said Jakubonis apparently “exhibited signs of intoxication and told deputies he had been drinking,” adding that the alleged attacker had no known connection to Zeldin. Jakubonis claimed to be a veteran, but police “have not confirmed that to be factual,” said Hurley, who added that Jakubonis was cooperative in his discussion with investigators.

One of the witnesses whose statement was included in the criminal complaint was Zeldin’s running mate, lieutenant governor GOP nominee Alison Esposito, a former member of the New York Police Department who was on stage at the time and helped subdue Jakubonis.

“While the male was walking towards the congressman, I heard him say ‘you’re done’ no less than three times,” Esposito said. . . . "

It is a colossal minimization and gas-lighting job going on here. If it had been a hostile act toward AOC? I am not so certain they would have treated him the same.

The problem with this CNN article? They claim to be charging the attacker under NY law, but it was an assault on a federal government official, so? Clearly the "deep state," elites are using double standards, when they want to. None of THAT makes a lick of sense here.

". . .Due to the class of felony allegedly committed, under New York law, the presiding judge couldn’t set bond even if they wanted to, Hurley explained to CNN. In 2019, New York’s bail reform law eliminated cash bail for most misdemeanor and non-violent felony charges, and Class E is the least serious class of felony. . . "

1658985979851.png

Assaulting, kidnapping, and assassinating the government officials of the United States​

OTH?

Given that Zeldin's campaign event itself, was entirely based on "bail reform," and given the background of his attacker, and the attacker's profile seems more like a conservative and Trump type, than a liberal, the whole thing could be a false flag, agent provocateur type thing, to make headlines for the campaign.

It would help to explain why the sheriff and police were so friendly with the attacker, and Zeldin himself, seemed to have no personal animosity toward the guy. The whole thing seems fishy. Yet another set up. Left? Right? None of it matters anymore. The whole point is to bring on complete chaos and confusion, so everyone is in fear and no one knows what the hell is real, IMO.

He was zip-tied on the scene, the site reported. AMVETS national director Joe Chenelly stopped him, and Jakubonis was taken into custody, reported MyTwinTiers.com.

(C'mon. . . that Zeldin campaign guy in the front of that shot, shouting out the second the attack happened, when the crowd doesn't yet know what is going on?! :dunno: )

Forum List

Back