All Your Base Are Belong To Us

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Couldn't figure out which room to put this in, so I put it here. A brilliant plan occurred to me as I was sleeping last night. Seeing as how our nuclear-armed adversaries like Russia, Iran, and North Korea seem to have fallen on some hard times, President Trump should offer to purchase their entire stocks of nuclear weapons.

Of course President Trump being the smart businessman he is, would not pay full value. For instance, Russia currently has 6,800 nuclear weapons. They spent approximately 606 billion roubles in 2016 ($10.8 billion) on nuclear weapons.

Now considering they have 6,800 nuclear weapons, a nice round $1,000000 apiece would purchase all of them. But that would be $6.8 trillion dollars, which I think is too high, especially for a bunch of antiquated Russian nuclear weapons, which may or may not work Maybe President Trump could talk them down to a half-million apiece. He's a businessman, you know.

Iran may or may not have any nuclear weapons. I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to part with them for a cheap price at this point.

China has approximately 215 of them. Hey China! How about them tariffs? Give us those nukes and we'll call them off.

North Korea? Seeing how dirt-poor those bastards are, I bet they'd trade them to us for a couple pallets of MRE's and some basketball videos.

Let's not stop here, how about Venezuela? No nukes, but they have plenty of Russian and Chinese military hardware. Let's see: Bare bright copper wire is at $1.80 per pound. Light iron - $46.00 per ton. #1 steel - $82.00 per ton. Shreddable steel - $84.00 per ton.

Hey Venezuela! You gettin' hungry yet? Let's make a deal.

all you nuke trump.png

Couldn't figure out which room to put this in, so I put it here. A brilliant plan occurred to me as I was sleeping last night. Seeing as how our nuclear-armed adversaries like Russia, Iran, and North Korea seem to have fallen on some hard times, President Trump should offer to purchase their entire stocks of nuclear weapons.

Of course President Trump being the smart businessman he is, would not pay full value. For instance, Russia currently has 6,800 nuclear weapons. They spent approximately 606 billion roubles in 2016 ($10.8 billion) on nuclear weapons.

Now considering they have 6,800 nuclear weapons, a nice round $1,000000 apiece would purchase all of them. But that would be $6.8 trillion dollars, which I think is too high, especially for a bunch of antiquated Russian nuclear weapons, which may or may not work Maybe President Trump could talk them down to a half-million apiece. He's a businessman, you know.

Iran may or may not have any nuclear weapons. I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to part with them for a cheap price at this point.

China has approximately 215 of them. Hey China! How about them tariffs? Give us those nukes and we'll call them off.

North Korea? Seeing how dirt-poor those bastards are, I bet they'd trade them to us for a couple pallets of MRE's and some basketball videos.

Let's not stop here, how about Venezuela? No nukes, but they have plenty of Russian and Chinese military hardware. Let's see: Bare bright copper wire is at $1.80 per pound. Light iron - $46.00 per ton. #1 steel - $82.00 per ton. Shreddable steel - $84.00 per ton.

Could you translate that thread title into English and make it somehow relative to your post?

Could you translate that thread title into English and make it somehow relative to your post?
All your butthurt are belong to you!

Happy to oblige, old timer...

Urban Dictionary: all your base are belong to us

I've bought several drones that were made in China and the manuals that came with them left a lot to be desired.

Sorry! I am an adult. I expected the same instead of a thug wannabe.

Sorry! I am an adult. I expected the same instead of a thug wannabe.

So solly. That was badly-translated phrase from honorable Japanee computer game in early part of 21st century.

They'll sell you all but 10. Those they will aim at us. They get our money and they get to annihilate us anyway...

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering if you were ESL.

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering if you were ESL.

I personally think he takes night classes in Ebonics.

Why waste the money? No one uses nukes, so their threat level is extremely low.

Forum List

Back