All Those Lives and Money Wasted on Saddam

Did Saddam ever wave this in our faces?

4EDD26A9-09F0-4576-8E1A-2736D6C9FDF1_mw1024_n_s.jpg

Or this?
North-Korean-military-parade.jpg

Duh.....no.

Um NK isn't. They can't even fire a rocket 50 yards. Looks like you're banging the war drums though. Not surprised to find the entire O camp, including himself, filled with neocons.

And the fact that Saddam broke the cease fire agreement 19 times is once again ignored in favor of sensationalism

North Korea has ceasefire violations going back to the fifties. North Korea has WMD's, real ones. The North Korean government oppresses its own people.

If that doesn't make invading North Korea NECESSARY, why did the same conditions make invading Iraq NECESSARY?

They can't answer this question unless Fox Noise tutors them on the talking points.

But a picture is worth a thousand words. Here's the satellite image of North and South Korea at night. The only guy who has electricity and NOT living in a prison camp is Kim Jong Un.

koreabynight.jpg

Are you seriously this stupid?

If you're going to submit an image as 'evidence', you really need to source the image properly so people can ascertain the legitimacy of said image. Or are we supposed to just take the word of some assclown?

I have a very low tolerance level for ignorant fucks.

Coming from people that politizied our troops deaths daily by counting each and every one to make a sitting president look bad. You have no creditbility, tell me again why you quit counting?

It was a political decision to go to war. Wars are political. The troops' deaths were 'politicized' by the politicians who made the political decision to get them killed.

It was liberals and the liberal media who did the counting to make bush look bad. Tell me why did it stop when obama became president?

No media was necessary to make draft dodging degenerates mentally defective enough to participate in a publicity stunt like "Mission Accomplished" look like the lying scum facts on file prove them to be. At least to emotionally mature, honest, rational observers.

An amusing fact is those who voted for for the most obviously failed president in US history in 2004 elected Obama in 2008 in perhaps the second greatest vote against a major party in US history (after 1932).

Last edited:
It was a political decision to go to war. Wars are political. The troops' deaths were 'politicized' by the politicians who made the political decision to get them killed.

It was liberals and the liberal media who did the counting to make bush look bad. Tell me why did it stop when obama became president?

Bush didn't need any help looking bad. The counting didn't stop.

Then tell me without googling it how many troops as of today has died in iraq? When bush was president it was advertised in the liberal media daily.

Ron Paul is one of the few people in congress to stand against the Iraq invasion. Democrats were all over it.

Forum List

Back