All These Changes, Elimination Of Black Themed Products. So What Happens With "Buckwheat" From The Little Rascals?,Demand Some Kind Of Black Editing?

I have to I agree with the left. Putting any black on any box to help sell anything is plain stupid.

I mean yuck.

Right?

I have to I agree with the left. Putting any black on any box to help sell anything is plain stupid.

I mean yuck.

Right?
well what about all of these products with black children on the boxes? like tissues/diapers/soaps? TP?,,,are they going to be discontinued too?

Any movies or TV shows that ridicule ethnicity X are already banned.

As a very old man, I remember when they banned the TV comedy series "Amos and Andy."

Although its cast was completely ethnicity X, it did ridicule that group. For example, one character was a lawyer, and he was portrayed as comically incompetent.

Regardless of what one may think about any group, nobody should be stereotyped in mass media.

(P.S. Sometimes ignorant bullies are loath to pick on Asians, believing the stereotype that they all know karate!)

You just hate black people. The idea that a black woman created a syrup that everyone loves pisses you racist fucktards off. A black chef making the best grits in America triggers you.

Fuck you, racist scumbag.

A black woman didn't create Aunt Jemima. It was created by white guys as a pancake mix in 1893. They just made up a racist mascot to sell it. They later expanded the brand name to a syrup.

Sometimes life is like the Onion.

1592562486293.png

CHICAGO—In response to nationwide protests regarding police brutality and racial discrimination, food conglomerate Quaker Oats announced Friday that after 130 years, it would replace its historically racist Aunt Jemima mascot with a black female lawyer who enjoys pancakes from time to time. “The time has come to replace Jemima, a problematic and stereotypical character that originated in minstrel shows, with Sheila, the public defender of cultivated tastes who eats pancakes on occasion, in addition to a variety of other foods,” said Quaker spokesperson Aaron Parshley, who explained that the former Aunt Jemima brand of syrups and pancake mixes would now bear a logo depicting an African American woman who wears a suit, carries a briefcase, and isn’t an aunt per se, though she is godmother to the child of a dear friend she met as an undergraduate at Dartmouth College. “Our new mascot is based on several real-life black women who are lawyers and eat pancakes some mornings when they aren’t too busy litigating on behalf of the disadvantaged. While Sheila does enjoy our extended line of breakfast foods, that is only one small facet of her rich and complex identity as a human being: Sheila also speaks fluent Italian, likes U2, is bisexual, and enjoys cross-country skiing. Let us make it clear that Sheila never serves the pancakes herself, but now and then goes to a diner near the courthouse where waitresses and waiters of a variety of races serve them to her.” At press time, Mars Inc. announced it would follow suit by replacing the mascot of its Uncle Ben’s brand with a black engineering graduate student.

They couldn't find an actual redskin? The racist leftists had to use a pale face? Is that the same thing as pale face making negro face with ugly yucky black shoe polish?
yeah, it was kind of hard to find a Native American actor after we GENOCIDED them.
It's what happens when an Advanced-Technology Culture meets a Stone-Age Hunter-Gatherer Culture.

Nature de-selected them.

You just hate black people. The idea that a black woman created a syrup that everyone loves pisses you racist fucktards off. A black chef making the best grits in America triggers you.

A black woman didn't create Aunt Jemima. It was created by white guys as a pancake mix in 1893. They just made up a racist mascot to sell it. They later expanded the brand name to a syrup.

View attachment 352125

CHICAGO—In response to nationwide protests regarding police brutality and racial discrimination, food conglomerate Quaker Oats announced Friday that after 130 years, it would replace its historically racist Aunt Jemima mascot with a black female lawyer who enjoys pancakes from time to time. “The time has come to replace Jemima, a problematic and stereotypical character that originated in minstrel shows, with Sheila, the public defender of cultivated tastes who eats pancakes on occasion, in addition to a variety of other foods,” said Quaker spokesperson Aaron Parshley, who explained that the former Aunt Jemima brand of syrups and pancake mixes would now bear a logo depicting an African American woman who wears a suit, carries a briefcase, and isn’t an aunt per se, though she is godmother to the child of a dear friend she met as an undergraduate at Dartmouth College. “Our new mascot is based on several real-life black women who are lawyers and eat pancakes some mornings when they aren’t too busy litigating on behalf of the disadvantaged. While Sheila does enjoy our extended line of breakfast foods, that is only one small facet of her rich and complex identity as a human being: Sheila also speaks fluent Italian, likes U2, is bisexual, and enjoys cross-country skiing. Let us make it clear that Sheila never serves the pancakes herself, but now and then goes to a diner near the courthouse where waitresses and waiters of a variety of races serve them to her.” At press time, Mars Inc. announced it would follow suit by replacing the mascot of its Uncle Ben’s brand with a black engineering graduate student.
They're still gonna have a Black woman as a "mascot"? Too goddamned funny. White Folk gonna calls her Auntie Sheila, ain't they?

I mean yuck.

Right?
well what about all of these products with black children on the boxes? like tissues/diapers/soaps? TP?,,,are they going to be discontinued too?
Well, toilet paper starts making a bit more sense. Right?

Not stuff you eat though....

You know?

Cream of Wheat is reviewing its black mascot after Aunt Jemima and others acknowledged their racist roots
By Chauncey Alcorn CNN Business
Updated 8:43 AM EDT, Thu June 18, 2020

New York(CNN Business)Cream of Wheat just became the latest major food brand to announce a review of its controversial mascot following the global uproar over the George Floyd tragedy, which has compelled corporations to reflect on their roles in perpetuating racism.

Aunt Jemima was the first food brand Wednesday to announce it is changing its logo, which for decades has been widely criticized as a racist caricature of a black maid stemming from slavery. Hours later, Uncle Ben's and Mrs. Butterworth's followed lawsuit.

Look everyone, cnn is reporting.
They put a negro chef on their packaging to sell more Cream of Wheat!!!!

Cause they are RAAAAACIST!!!!!!!!

Have to admit, putting a negro on the box wouldn't have been my choice.

Yes, I have to admit that.

Shouldn't put negroes on any packaging. Not if you want to sell stuff. My God, what were they thinking?

Yuck.

Okay, the problem here was that they put an obviously racist character on a box of pancake mix. That's what people are upset about. That they "updated" her to look less like a charactature should have told them they were in the wrong. (The Onion did a hilarious parody of this BEFORE it happened.)

The other recent victim of such correction is Mia, the Land of Lakes Indian Girl.

View attachment 352024

And all the teenage boys who put her knees where her breasts should be.

So if you put Land of Lakes butter on your Aunt Jemima Pancakes, does that create a vortex of political incorrectness.
The only thing obvious is that you're a lying pos.

welll, they took out Gone With The Wind. so what next? make all of these changes in the Rascals series? Buckwheat is such a racist name. his character in The Rascals did have some racial overtones. Just like in Gone With The Wind. maybe members of BLM completely forgot about this series from such a long time ago? if they catch up to it, what are they gonna do? demand some kind of advanced editing to make Buckwheat white? redub his voice to sound like a dumb white kid?
Is that show even aired anymore?

welll, they took out Gone With The Wind. so what next? make all of these changes in the Rascals series? Buckwheat is such a racist name. his character in The Rascals did have some racial overtones. Just like in Gone With The Wind. maybe members of BLM completely forgot about this series from such a long time ago? if they catch up to it, what are they gonna do? demand some kind of advanced editing to make Buckwheat white? redub his voice to sound like a dumb white kid?
Last I read they’re just gonna change Buckwheat’s name to Barack and maybe give him some diction lessons, some cool Mom jeans, and a nice girly bike to ride.

View attachment 352125

You Communists are so fucking stupid.

Oh, and it should be Shanaqua.

Forum List

Back