All the speculation making the rounds about Trump running himself in the midterms. Do you believe he is actually considering a house or senate run?

Do you think he is actually considering a run for lower office?

• Yes

• No

• Just talk radio nonsense

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It would definitely make for a VERY interesting midterm election unlike any I've seen in my lifetime if it were to actually happen. ESPECIALLY if it's for the House and he wins.

Doubtful.

But he wouldn't need to run for or be elected to anything to be voted in as Speaker of the House.

Wouldn't that make the moonbat heads...

HeadXplodeMars.gif

Trump's ego would never allow himself to be one of many.

After being POTUS and dealing with the diabolical Democrats in congress...not a chanced in hell.

I don't know. Maybe that would be true for most people. But that kind of shit just seemed to energize Trump. I actually think he'd have a good time being speaker of the house for a while, just imagine the shockwaves it would send through Congress and the media. Trump controlling the power of the purse. LOL heads would explode indeed.

Last edited:
  • Banned
After being POTUS and dealing with the diabolical Democrats in congress...not a chanced in hell.

I don't know. Maybe that would be true for most people. But that kind of shit just seemed to energize Trump. I actually think he'd have a good time being speaker of the house for a while, just imagine the shockwaves that would send through Congress and the media.
Agreed. Like all of us here. To some degree we thrive on the conflict or we wouldn't be here

Doubtful.

But he wouldn't need to run for or be elected to anything to be voted in as Speaker of the House.

View attachment 502586
????

You don't have to be elected to become speaker? WUT?!
Nope.
How in the fuck is this loophole a thing???

The 3rd in line to the presidency doesn't have to first be elected?

Please tell me you're pulling my leg

Just a bit of additional context to keep in mind - the Speaker does have to be elected by the members of the House. And also remember that originally, voting for the president was done through representatives, rather than by all adult American citizens like it is now. So this may seem crazy today, but it's a vestige of the original Constitutional process.

Doubtful.

View attachment 502586
????

Nope.

It's true.

Sure if the GOP makes him speaker of the house so he could drive Pelosi crazy and expose the AOC traitors in the house.....
EXACTLY!! As Speaker Trump could do many paybacks, except Pelosi is retiring the end of 2022, but she would need to hand the gavel to Trump unless she chickens out.
1. Impeach Xiden maybe even twice (Abuse of Power, and open borders)
2. The House controls the Budget, Trump and the GOP can help balance the Budget and eliminate the "waste, fraud, and abuse".
3. Trump could manage the RINOs that Ryan couldn't handle. Trump could accomplish immigration reform, fix SS, fix Medicare, remove section 530 and even breakup big Tech, election integrity, repeal Trump's impeachments, etc.

Doubtful.

View attachment 502586
????

Nope.

I've heard this before...the speaker can be anyone the majority wants...

I don't know. Maybe that would be true for most people. But that kind of shit just seemed to energize Trump. I actually think he'd have a good time being speaker of the house for a while, just imagine the shockwaves it would send through Congress and the media. Trump controlling the power of the purse. LOL heads would explode indeed.

What, didn’t he do enough damage to the country as Predident?

I can’t imagine Donald Trump as speaker of the house. There’s actual work involved. He would have to read things. He couldn’t spend all day watching TV and calling in to FAUX and Friends.

Forum List

Back