All the President's Debt

Trump has a lot of stuff made in China...he probably owes them quite a bit too.

Hon, I suggest you look around your own home before throwing stones at anyone else.
I looked around my condo...I don't have a billion dollars in debt coming due in the next few years.

Well it looks like the point flew right over your little head again.

Americans have sent FAR more dollars to China than Trump could in 1000 years.

Of course, if you're not American then I can't speak about you.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.

Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\
Yeah...and none of those businesses are selling "I'm going to bring jobs back to America".

China owns Trump.

Oh for God's sake.....

EVERY corporation does that.
Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Please consider enrolling in Business 101
The issue of course isn’t the debt – it’s that a president of the United States is in such financial dire straits to the point where it manifests as a national security risk.

Let’s all do Trump – and ourselves – a favor and vote him out of office so he can deal with his massive debt problem as a private citizen.

Oh for God's sake.....

Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Trump's companies are not a corporation. It's also not a government. He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

Perhaps you should consider that course.

He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

When has he ever 'printed money or floated a bond' to add to his bank account?

He made his billions as a private citizen, not as a president.

That's just it...he can't to pay off a debt or kick it down the road. He has run up $6.6T in debt on America's books covered by printing more money.

He can't do that to pay off his minimum $1B in debt.

He has run up $6.6T in debt on America's books covered by printing more money.

Like Obama, and his other predecessors?

Unlike Obama, he is on the hook for over $1B in debt.

He has run up $6.6T in debt on America's books covered by printing more money.

Unlike Obama, he is on the hook for over $1B in debt.

You claim Trump has run up $6.6T in debt.

How much did Obama run up?

Newsweek makes the claim.

I was pointing out that unlike the American Credit card that Trump has used to run up $6.6T in debt... he can't do that in his personal finances.

Obama ran up a large debt too.

The thread is about Trump's massive debt load....

Trump owes over $1B. Obama doesn't.

The dead broke Arkies came aboard without a freaking dime in their pockets except what they could scam from crooked real estate deals like "whitewater". Barry Hussein was a failed lawyer and his wife was disbarred. All he had was money skimmed from an endowment fund that he shared with a former domestic terrorist that was dedicated to improve the education system in Chicago. How did that work? Trump had to take a cut in pay to become president and he doesn't accept a salary.

Oh for God's sake.....

The issue of course isn’t the debt – it’s that a president of the United States is in such financial dire straits to the point where it manifests as a national security risk.

Let’s all do Trump – and ourselves – a favor and vote him out of office so he can deal with his massive debt problem as a private citizen.
Sounds good to me.

Hon, I suggest you look around your own home before throwing stones at anyone else.
I looked around my condo...I don't have a billion dollars in debt coming due in the next few years.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.

Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\
Yeah...and none of those businesses are selling "I'm going to bring jobs back to America".

China owns Trump.

Tired of your deflections.

Give someone else a headache.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\

China owns Trump.

You're the one deflecting bringing up Abercrombie and Fitch and Nike.

Care to discuss Diseased Decrepit Donald's $1B in debt?

Nah...didn't think so.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\

China owns Trump.

Nah...didn't think so.

"You're the one deflecting bringing up Abercrombie and Fitch and Nike."

YOU'RE the one bringing up that he gets merchandise made in China.

I pointed out, apparently to your chagrin, that he is one of many.

(psst, he did it BEFORE he became president too)

"Care to discuss Diseased Decrepit Donald's $1B in debt? "

Which means he could pay off that debt with some the other $3 billion he has, according to Forbes.

IF it is true.

" Care to discuss Diseased Decrepit Donald's $1B in debt? "

Why does him being in debt matter to you?

He's unlikely to use Treasury money to pay it off.

Looks like a last ditch effort to blacken his name, something you have been doing since before he took office.

it's boring

Last edited:

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\

China owns Trump.

Nah...didn't think so.
Left him speechless.. Why do you get into threads that you don't want to discuss?

I wonder where he will go when he leaves the WH. Probably his place in Florida, or maybe Argentina. He knows who and what will be waiting for him if he ever again sets foot in NY. The NY AG and the prosecutors of the Southern District of New York probably will be waiting on the tarmac. And $400 million in debt? Oh, please. Maybe he will get conjugal visits with Melania. This will be very interesting.
candycorn haha...you desperate twisted fucks are hilarious...Please keep this shit up...it’s so fascinating.

thumb_tds-liberal-trump-should-be-in-jail-me-for-what-62357318.png

He has nothing made in China. Those were Hillary's lying TV ads. That ruse was debunked 4 years ago. You've been living in a closet since then ?

I know you want to believe the lies you posted above but reality is very different.

Here are some photos of his merchandise with the tag clearly saying made in china.

It's not some plot by Hillary. It's not some conspiracy by the "deep state" to harm trump.

It's concrete true fact.

Here is David Letterman confronting trump with his merchandise made in china and Bangladesh.

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.30.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.29.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.29.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.28.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.28.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.28.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.28.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.28.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.27.49 PM.png

I wonder where he will go when he leaves the WH. Probably his place in Florida, or maybe Argentina. He knows who and what will be waiting for him if he ever again sets foot in NY. The NY AG and the prosecutors of the Southern District of New York probably will be waiting on the tarmac. And $400 million in debt? Oh, please. Maybe he will get conjugal visits with Melania. This will be very interesting.
candycorn haha...you desperate twisted fucks are hilarious...Please keep this shit up...it’s so fascinating.

thumb_tds-liberal-trump-should-be-in-jail-me-for-what-62357318.png

I will let the New York Attorney General, the prosecutors in the Southern District of New York, and the IRS sort it out. They are the ones with the documents. I'm thinking silver bracelets for this guy.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\

China owns Trump.

Nah...didn't think so.
Left him speechless.. Why do you get into threads that you don't want to discuss?

I type slow.

Why do you only start threads that you can masturbate to?

He has nothing made in China. Those were Hillary's lying TV ads. That ruse was debunked 4 years ago. You've been living in a closet since then ?

I know you want to believe the lies you posted above but reality is very different.

Here are some photos of his merchandise with the tag clearly saying made in china.

It's not some plot by Hillary. It's not some conspiracy by the "deep state" to harm trump.

It's concrete true fact.

Here is David Letterman confronting trump with his merchandise made in china and Bangladesh.

View attachment 403217View attachment 403218View attachment 403219View attachment 403220View attachment 403221View attachment 403222View attachment 403223View attachment 403224View attachment 403225

You can't get through to him.

He's going to claim that Trump had nothing to do with the decision to have stuff made over there. Good exposee though.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\

China owns Trump.

Nah...didn't think so.

I type slow.

Wow.... and you used to be a mod.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\

China owns Trump.

Nah...didn't think so.

I type slow.

Truth hurt?

you used to sensible.

that ended over 4 years ago.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\

China owns Trump.

Nah...didn't think so.

I type slow.

Truth hurt?

you used to sensible.

that ended over 4 years ago.

It doesn't hurt. It's disappointing that you bring up masturbation. One would think that a former mod would have some consideration for the tone of the board they used to superintend.

It says much more about your lack of character than it does about your inability to stay on topic. You can try to derail a thread as you've done here bringing up Obama and Nike and all of the other stuff. Its time honored trolling.

But do you really have to bring up masturbation?

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Forbes brought some of the debt into sharp focus in a recent article:

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

Here are the top debts that he owes as described in the article....

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
/———/ Mortgages— ever hear of them?

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
Anyway, to re-set the topic...

Trump is over a billion in debt to various lenders.

/———/ Mortgages— ever hear of them?

A billion in mortgages? Ever heard of that?

Forum List

Back