All the President's Debt

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Forbes brought some of the debt into sharp focus in a recent article:

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

Here are the top debts that he owes as described in the article....

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168

You do realize that holding debt does provide opportunity for tax deductions, oh, the horror....dumbass.

Over A billion dollars in debt? as a Tax hedge? LOL.. .

Trump has a lot of stuff made in China...he probably owes them quite a bit too.

Hon, I suggest you look around your own home before throwing stones at anyone else.
I looked around my condo...I don't have a billion dollars in debt coming due in the next few years.

Well it looks like the point flew right over your little head again.

Americans have sent FAR more dollars to China than Trump could in 1000 years.

Of course, if you're not American then I can't speak about you.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.

WTF are you trying to say, Trump is paying money to China and China is investing in the Biden family?

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
Yeah, I read that last night. It looks like maybe two of his properties are actually not losing money.

Once he leaves office....they won't be posting profits any longer.

Oh for God's sake.....

EVERY corporation does that.
Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Please consider enrolling in Business 101
We're really wondering how much of Trump's debt is held by China.

You should be wondering what your candidate owes China, as well as Russia. Communist countries like those don't fix up your relatives with lucrative sweetheart deals, unless they expect something in return.

Know what i mean?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing legitimate business with a country like China. They do after all, provide us with manufactured goods

Please tell me though, just what goods or services did China, Russia, and the Ukraine provide this country, as a result of the Biden Crime Family?

How much oil did this country benefit, from Hunter being on the board of Burisma?

What did we get in exchange for the money that previous Mayor of Moscow gave them?

And what about the Biden Crime Family's dealings with China, and the unknown millions they were paid? Did that equate to more Chinese-made goods on the shelves at Walmart?
Its pretty hypocritical when you couple your Chinese factories with the rhetoric of bringing jobs back to America.

I'm a globalist and am proud to admit it. China owns Trump as does the various lending institutions--to the tune of $1B plus.

Mehh. Add me to the list of people who don't really give a fuck.

Yeah, I read that last night. It looks like maybe two of his properties are actually not losing money.

Once he leaves office....they won't be posting profits any longer.
The losses will increase across the board.

Yes, Trump is a Paper Billionaire and if you liquidate all his assets he most likely owes more than he has...

Now I know the main reason for your thread is to toss accusations about possible corruption that could be done if Trump owes this much, so please feel free to share links that show his debt has created a conflict of interest in the Oval Office...

You do realize that holding debt does provide opportunity for tax deductions, oh, the horror....dumbass.

Dang, you don't have a fricken clue.

"now knows how", eh?
Any day now..
You let me know the proper way and I will edit just for you.
However it wont change the facts.
Point being if his goal has been to create a country "that gives the power and wealth back to the people" - he's had nearly four years. Pretty slow learning curve, considering..

He's done more for Americans than any president in history.
Jobs,higher wages,less taxation ....etc.

Oh for God's sake.....

Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

We're really wondering how much of Trump's debt is held by China.

You should be wondering what your candidate owes China, as well as Russia. Communist countries like those don't fix up your relatives with lucrative sweetheart deals, unless they expect something in return.

Know what i mean?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing legitimate business with a country like China. They do after all, provide us with manufactured goods

Please tell me though, just what goods or services did China, Russia, and the Ukraine provide this country, as a result of the Biden Crime Family?

How much oil did this country benefit, from Hunter being on the board of Burisma?

What did we get in exchange for the money that previous Mayor of Moscow gave them?

And what about the Biden Crime Family's dealings with China, and the unknown millions they were paid? Did that equate to more Chinese-made goods on the shelves at Walmart?
Its pretty hypocritical when you couple your Chinese factories with the rhetoric of bringing jobs back to America.

I'm a globalist and am proud to admit it. China owns Trump as does the various lending institutions--to the tune of $1B plus.

Mehh. Add me to the list of people who don't really give a fuck.

That's fine. You're already on the list of people who aren't worth a fuck.

Yes, Trump is a Paper Billionaire and if you liquidate all his assets he most likely owes more than he has...

Now I know the main reason for your thread is to toss accusations about possible corruption that could be done if Trump owes this much, so please feel free to share links that show his debt has created a conflict of interest in the Oval Office...

Not all of the true debt holders are identified by the disclosures.

It probably explains why he (publicly at least) doesn't believe the well established fact that Russia acted on his behalf in the 2016 election and continues to do so in the 2020 election.

A billion dollar hedge against taxes.... Right....

I hope you don't pay the bills in your household.

"Honey, if we file bankruptcy....we can afford the trip to Maui!"

Wow, you found someone on the internet who agrees with you. That's difficult. LOL.

Maybe if you file double bankruptcy, you can book a place on the ISS as well. LOL

And you ate up every word of it. Are you in debt ? If not, I have something I'd like to sell you. You might be interested >>

1602978014792.png

Wow, you found someone on the internet who agrees with you. That's difficult. LOL.

Maybe if you file double bankruptcy, you can book a place on the ISS as well. LOL

You sure don't need to prove you don't have a fricken clue, we already know.

Oh for God's sake.....

Trump's companies are not a corporation. It's also not a government. He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

Perhaps you should consider that course.

He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

When has he ever 'printed money or floated a bond' to add to his bank account?

He made his billions as a private citizen, not as a president.

That's just it...he can't to pay off a debt or kick it down the road. He has run up $6.6T in debt on America's books covered by printing more money.

He can't do that to pay off his minimum $1B in debt.

He has run up $6.6T in debt on America's books covered by printing more money.

Like Obama, and his other predecessors?

Forum List

Back