All the President's Debt

Trump has a lot of stuff made in China...he probably owes them quite a bit too.

Hon, I suggest you look around your own home before throwing stones at anyone else.
I looked around my condo...I don't have a billion dollars in debt coming due in the next few years.

Well it looks like the point flew right over your little head again.

Americans have sent FAR more dollars to China than Trump could in 1000 years.

Of course, if you're not American then I can't speak about you.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.

I don't think anyone has claimed he's the best businessman in America.
However, compared to the Community Organizer he was.

If Trump did business with China, it was Democrats (ie bill Clinton and favored trading status) that paved the way and DEMOCRAT companies like Apple have made hundreds of billions.
More than Trump ever will off of China.

So please, don't zero in on Trump when it's so common

Last edited:
You should be wondering what your candidate owes China, as well as Russia. Communist countries like those don't fix up your relatives with lucrative sweetheart deals, unless they expect something in return.

Know what i mean?
They got control over the US economy with Obama /Biden. They want to do it again.

Don't think so. Take a walk through WalMart. Pick up 100 items off the shelves. How many say "Made in China" ?

Oh for God's sake.....

EVERY corporation does that.
Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Please consider enrolling in Business 101
We're really wondering how much of Trump's debt is held by China.

You should be wondering what your candidate owes China, as well as Russia. Communist countries like those don't fix up your relatives with lucrative sweetheart deals, unless they expect something in return.

Know what i mean?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing legitimate business with a country like China. They do after all, provide us with manufactured goods

Please tell me though, just what goods or services did China, Russia, and the Ukraine provide this country, as a result of the Biden Crime Family?

How much oil did this country benefit, from Hunter being on the board of Burisma?

What did we get in exchange for the money that previous Mayor of Moscow gave them?

And what about the Biden Crime Family's dealings with China, and the unknown millions they were paid? Did that equate to more Chinese-made goods on the shelves at Walmart?
Its pretty hypocritical when you couple your Chinese factories with the rhetoric of bringing jobs back to America.

I'm a globalist and am proud to admit it. China owns Trump as does the various lending institutions--to the tune of $1B plus.

Mehh. Add me to the list of people who don't really give a fuck.

That's fine. You're already on the list of people who aren't worth a fuck.

Actually, I'm probably worth a bit more than you are if you want to know the truth.

But I wouldn't take any fucks from you if you offered them to me for free. Just keep them for yourself.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

It probably explains why he (publicly at least) doesn't believe the well established fact that Russia acted on his behalf in the 2016 election and continues to do so in the 2020 election.

candycorn, the fact you keep repeating that absurd lie means that not only are you brainwashed by Fake News, you are simply not that bright and clearly do not have the capability to even begin to comprehend the basics of accounting and finance.

Hon, I suggest you look around your own home before throwing stones at anyone else.
I looked around my condo...I don't have a billion dollars in debt coming due in the next few years.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.

Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Forbes brought some of the debt into sharp focus in a recent article:

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

Here are the top debts that he owes as described in the article....

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168

Yes, Trump is a Paper Billionaire and if you liquidate all his assets he most likely owes more than he has...

Now I know the main reason for your thread is to toss accusations about possible corruption that could be done if Trump owes this much, so please feel free to share links that show his debt has created a conflict of interest in the Oval Office...

Not all of the true debt holders are identified by the disclosures.

It probably explains why he (publicly at least) doesn't believe the well established fact that Russia acted on his behalf in the 2016 election and continues to do so in the 2020 election.
Not a soul is still duped by that scam. Please don't be pathetic.

And wasn't that Forbes you used as a source, to try and demean Trump's business acumen ? OK, let's use them (your idea) And go with the same author too (Dan Alexander) >>>

I wonder where he will go when he leaves the WH. Probably his place in Florida, or maybe Argentina. He knows who and what will be waiting for him if he ever again sets foot in NY. The NY AG and the prosecutors of the Southern District of New York probably will be waiting on the tarmac. And $400 million in debt? Oh, please. Maybe he will get conjugal visits with Melania. This will be very interesting.

He won't be out of the reach of the authorities in NY state.

NY state can file to extradite trump up to NY state. trump can fight the extradition but he will lose.

The only way trump can avoid justice in America is to leave America to go to a nation that doesn't have an extradition treaty with America.

russia doesn't have an extradition treaty with America. I expect that is where he will go.

Oh for God's sake.....

Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Know what i mean?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing legitimate business with a country like China. They do after all, provide us with manufactured goods

Please tell me though, just what goods or services did China, Russia, and the Ukraine provide this country, as a result of the Biden Crime Family?

How much oil did this country benefit, from Hunter being on the board of Burisma?

What did we get in exchange for the money that previous Mayor of Moscow gave them?

And what about the Biden Crime Family's dealings with China, and the unknown millions they were paid? Did that equate to more Chinese-made goods on the shelves at Walmart?
Its pretty hypocritical when you couple your Chinese factories with the rhetoric of bringing jobs back to America.

I'm a globalist and am proud to admit it. China owns Trump as does the various lending institutions--to the tune of $1B plus.

Actually, I'm probably worth a bit more than you are if you want to know the truth.

But I wouldn't take any fucks from you if you offered them to me for free. Just keep them for yourself.

You sure? she's advertising at $5.00

I wonder where he will go when he leaves the WH. Probably his place in Florida, or maybe Argentina. He knows who and what will be waiting for him if he ever again sets foot in NY. The NY AG and the prosecutors of the Southern District of New York probably will be waiting on the tarmac. And $400 million in debt? Oh, please. Maybe he will get conjugal visits with Melania. This will be very interesting.

He won't be out of the reach of the authorities in NY state.

NY state can file to extradite trump up to NY state. trump can fight the extradition but he will lose.

The only way trump can avoid justice in America is to leave America to go to a nation that doesn't have an extradition treaty with America.

russia doesn't have an extradition treaty with America. I expect that is where he will go.

You're delusional.

The Establishment won't touch Trump....and won't allow NY to do so.

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
And you ate up every word of it. Are you in debt ? If not, I have something I'd like to sell you. You might be interested >>

View attachment 403201

Its factual reporting from a reputable source.

Oh for God's sake.....

Trump's companies are not a corporation. It's also not a government. He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

Perhaps you should consider that course.

He has not incorporated his businesses?

I just looked it up. Yes it's not incorporated. It's a private organization.

I find it very interesting that trump never incorporated.

Corporations are separate entities from the people who own them.

A private organization isn't separate from the people who owns it. That organization and the person who owns it are one and the same in the eyes of the law.

So whatever that organization has done, trump has done and is 100% liable and responsible for all actions by that organization.

Wow trump is stupid.

You do realize that holding debt does provide opportunity for tax deductions, oh, the horror....dumbass.

Over A billion dollars in debt? as a Tax hedge? LOL.. .

Dang, you don't have a fricken clue.

A billion dollar hedge against taxes.... Right....

I hope you don't pay the bills in your household.

"Honey, if we file bankruptcy....we can afford the trip to Maui!"

Wow, you found someone on the internet who agrees with you. That's difficult. LOL.

Maybe if you file double bankruptcy, you can book a place on the ISS as well. LOL

You sure don't need to prove you don't have a fricken clue, we already know.

Again, a billion dollars of debt as a tax hedge is just about the dumbest thing you've ever said.

He has nothing made in China. Those were Hillary's lying TV ads. That ruse was debunked 4 years ago. You've been living in a closet since then ?

No.

Trump even had his stupid red hats made in China according to another Trump supporter. Most, if not all, of the clothing that had his name at Macy's was made in China.

They own him.

And there is nothing wrong with that. I'm a globalist--as is Trump. The difference is that the rhetoric of brining jobs back is in contrast to his actions.

He has nothing made in China. Those were Hillary's lying TV ads. That ruse was debunked 4 years ago. You've been living in a closet since then ?
President Donald Trump's US properties imported more than eight tons of Chinese goods since September, according to a CNN analysis.

If Trump did business with China, it was Democrats (ie bill Clinton and favored trading status) that paved the way and DEMOCRAT companies like Apple have made hundreds of billions.

China was first granted MFN status in 1980, dumbass.

Oh for God's sake.....

Trump's companies are not a corporation. It's also not a government. He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

When has he ever 'printed money or floated a bond' to add to his bank account?

He made his billions as a private citizen, not as a president.

That's just it...he can't to pay off a debt or kick it down the road. He has run up $6.6T in debt on America's books covered by printing more money.

He can't do that to pay off his minimum $1B in debt.

He has run up $6.6T in debt on America's books covered by printing more money.

Like Obama, and his other predecessors?

Unlike Obama, he is on the hook for over $1B in debt.

Wow...

See if you can understand what I've written...

There is nothing wrong with having your stuff made in China. You, me, and everyone else in the nation has stuff in their house made in China, Bangladesh, Mexico, etc...

The issue is the rhetoric of "bringing jobs back" to the US while you're actively having stuff made in China and elsewhere. As Trump is doing.

1602980364824.png

Oh for God's sake.....

Know what i mean?

I hurt your feelings. Poor baby.

candycorn, the fact you keep repeating that absurd lie means that not only are you brainwashed by Fake News, you are simply not that bright and clearly do not have the capability to even begin to comprehend the basics of accounting and finance.

No Dale, the reporting is solid by a reputable source.

Go back to telling us how no planes were used in the 9/11 attacks. That is more in your wheel house.

Oh for God's sake.....

He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

When has he ever 'printed money or floated a bond' to add to his bank account?

He made his billions as a private citizen, not as a president.

That's just it...he can't to pay off a debt or kick it down the road. He has run up $6.6T in debt on America's books covered by printing more money.

He can't do that to pay off his minimum $1B in debt.

Like Obama, and his other predecessors?

You claim Trump has run up $6.6T in debt.

How much did Obama run up?

Forum List

Back