All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ P F Tinmore,

Actually, the Charter does not say that.

The Charter says:

Article 2(4)
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.​

One example is:

Reaffirming
the principle, set out in the Charter, of the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by force,​
(COMMENT)

In 1948, the Arab League attacked (crossed their borders and used force) against Israeli Defense Forces.

Why is this applied to the 1967 occupied territories but not to the 1948 occupied territories?
(COMMENT)

In 1967, the 1948 War was still ongoing, only under the ceasefire by an Armistice.

• In 1967, when Israel moved into the West Bank (including Jerusalem), at that time it was NOT Palestinian Territory, but Jordanian Territory. And then became Occupied Jordanian Territory. NOT Occupied Palestinian Territory.

• In 1967, when Israel moved into the Gaza Strip, at the time it was NOT Palestinian Territory, but an Egyptian Military Governorship. And then is became an Occupied Egyptian Territory. NOT Occupied Palestinian Territory.​

In both cases, the Israeli Defense Forces pushed back Arab League Aggressors (first users of armed force) that entered foreign territory by force, outside their international borders. The 1967 Six-Day War is actually poor political notation. The 1967 conflict is actually an extension of the 1948 incursions by Arab League Forces.

Most Respectfully,
R

In 1948, the Arab League attacked (crossed their borders and used force) against Israeli Defense Forces.
I really was not referring to the 1948 war.

I was really talking about the the Zionist military attack on the Palestinian civilian population that started 6 months or so before the 1948 war.

I was really talking about the the Zionist military attack on the Palestinian civilian population that started 6 months or so before the 1948 war.

What “Zionist military” existed prior to 1948?

The one that expelled 300,000 Palestinians before the start of the 1948 war.

Nice duck.

You knew your phony allegation was a fraud, right?

That's typical disinformation.

The term 1948 is only used by the Arab propaganda, it didn't start then.
300k estimate is relying on a report about a period between the start of the Arab-Israeli war and Israel's victory.

Last edited:

That's typical disinformation.

The term 1948 is only used by the Arab propaganda, it didn't start then.
300k estimate is relying on a report about a period between the start of the Arab-Israeli war and Israel's victory.

Can you expand on that? What exactly is Tinmore blabbering about?

Nice duck.

About 250,000–300,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled before the Israeli Declaration of Independence in May 1948, a fact which was named as a casus belli for the entry of the Arab League into the country, sparking the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia

Nice duck.

About 250,000–300,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled before the Israeli Declaration of Independence in May 1948, a fact which was named as a casus belli for the entry of the Arab League into the country, sparking the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

So, we can agree your earlier claim was a fraud which caused you to spam the board with something not connected to that earlier claim.

Nice duck.

The above already contradicts your previous claim,
but you won't have the integrity to admit that.

The Arab-Israeli war started decades before that,
with the Arabs already in 1929 declaring their goal to murder and expel all the Jews.

palestine-jihad-facts-amin-al-husseini.jpg

Syrian%2BPresident%2B1948%2Bpart%2B2.png

Last edited:

Nice duck.

Before the war, many left but none were expelled. During the war, only a small number were clearly expelled, but many fled because of the rumors spread by the Arab countries of what the Jews would do to them in the hope of getting the Arabs to fight. Here is what the Arab League's President had to say on the eve of the Arab invasion:

"I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre[10] or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine's Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine … You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews.

"This war will be distinguished by three serious matters. First—faith: as each fighter deems his death on behalf of Palestine as the shortest road to paradise; second, [the war] will be an opportunity for vast plunder. Third, it will be impossible to contain the zealous volunteers arriving from all corners of the world to avenge the martyrdom of the Palestine Arabs, and viewing the war as dignifying every Arab and every Muslim throughout the world …"

Azzam's Genocidal Threat

Nothing at all about Palestinians who had been expelled.

Last edited:

Nice duck.

That contradicts your previous claim.

with the Arabs already in 1929 declaring their goal to murder and expel all the Jews.

That is true. It started with the Zionist colonial project around the turn of the century.

It doesn't matter why people leave. Why people leave is never mentioned in any of the right to return laws. Whether they were run out by the military, told to leave by somebody, working or studying abroad, or just on vacation, returning is the same. All that is irrelevant.

Nice duck.

That is true. It started with the Zionist colonial project around the turn of the century.

It doesn't matter why people leave. Why people leave is never mentioned in any of the right to return laws. Whether they were run out by the military, told to leave by somebody, working or studying abroad, or just on vacation, returning is the same. All that is irrelevant.

It took you less than a page to contradict yourself twice already.
That just shows how bogus are all these claims.

So how does it explain all the Arab pogroms prior to Zionism?

Last edited:

Nice duck.

What pogroms?

Nice duck.

What pogroms?

Arab pogroms that initiated Zionism.
What instantly comes to mind is the expulsion of local Jews from all of their holy cities.

This was one of the key events during the waves of Arab pogroms that were going for decades throughout the Caliphate.

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

Last edited:

What pogroms?

What instantly comes to mind is the expulsion of local Jews from all of their holy cities.

This was one of the key events during the waves of Arab pogroms that were going for decades throughout the Caliphate.

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg
No context.

What pogroms?

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg
No context.

What context?
On previous page you claimed that the Arab casus belli was expulsion.
But not a single Zionist ever shot a bullet before Arabs first expelled the local Jews.

Either this is a casus belli or not, can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

What pogroms?

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg
No context.

What context?
But not a single Zionist ever shot a bullet before Arabs first expelled the local Jews.

Deflection.

What pogroms?

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg
No context.

What context?

Deflection.

You're getting confused in your own lies.
So what was the Arab excuse for attacking local Jews prior to Zionism?

Last edited:
Nice duck.

What pogroms?

rylah has only been commenting on these pre-Zionist pogroms for months now, if not years.

Forum List

Back