All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

1680211776171.png

None of this was Palestinian land in 1917.

Israel is yet to grant free passage for Palestinian-Americans at its airports and into the occupied West Bank, which Washington says is required for Israel to meet the condition of reciprocity to join the program, which would allow Israelis visa-free access to the United States.

"Participation in the VWP requires that Israel provide equal treatment and entry rights to all U.S. citizens and nationals, at Israel’s ports of entries and checkpoints, just as the United States would grant such visa-free travel privileges to Israeli citizens," said the State Department's Patel.

"This includes Palestinian-Americans, including those on the Palestinian Authority population registry."

Denied Entry: Israel's Treatment of Palestinian-American Visitors​

They had a state and they lost it?
What did they do wrong? LOL!
If the extremist Arabs weren’t such antisemites, they WOULD have had their own state by accepting the initial division, and then again later, when offers were made.

I can only imagine that the so-called Palestinians are….you should pardon the expression….shitting bricks as they see moderate Arabs normalize relations with Israel. (I bet the BDS crowd ain’t too happy, either.)

The story of Palestine’s Land Day
March 30, 19767: Israel confiscated vast areas of Palestinian lands in occupied Galilee, sparking Palestinian anger.
Palestinians declared general strike and took to the streets in mass protests against Israeli theft and colonialism.
The protests were met with VIOLENCE and SUPPRESSION.

If the extremist Arabs weren’t such antisemites, they WOULD have had their own state by accepting the initial division, and then again later, when offers were made.

I can only imagine that the so-called Palestinians are….you should pardon the expression….shitting bricks as they see moderate Arabs normalize relations with Israel. (I bet the BDS crowd ain’t too happy, either.)
If the Arabs or Palestinians would have been antisemitic - they would have driven off the Jews from Palestine in e.g. 1920 when they constituted 80% of the population - your usual falsified antisemitic propaganda totally fails you once again.

Forum List

Back