All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don’t know. This doesn’t seem fair somehow. Why should a ceasefire bring a halt to all Islamic terrorist attacks? That seems, you know, racist or something to suggest that the
gee-had can’t continue on a smaller scale.

Israel's Netanyahu says no ceasefire with Gaza if arson attacks continue - CNN

(CNN)Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has made clear that Israel will now consider arson attacks from Gaza in the same way that it considers launches of rockets and mortars.

In this episode of Things you Didn't Know that are Answered by Islamics, we explore "Jews invented the fire engine."

I'll bet you didnt know that.

I'll bet you dont know why Jews invented the fire engine.

ec44d81bf9fccb727d84e93a024e-Screenshot_2018-07-16-07-40-05.jpg

Palestinian cleric Khaled Al-Maghrabi delivered an address at the Al-Aqsa Mosque, in which he said that the fire engine was invented by a Jew in order extort the owners of burning homes to sell their property on the cheap. "If you expect Satan to do something good... know that his intentions are evil," he concluded. The address was posted on a YouTube channel run by Al-Maghrabi on July 12. ...

Last edited:
[ Islam the religion of Peace, there are no terrorists in Islam, and Israel is an Apartheid State which kills children for sport ]

Terror as a curiosity: Did you know that there is no Muslim terror in the West? Just ask those who are desperate to escape from admitting to the Arabian NIghtmare.

(full article online)

The Arabian Nightmare of the West

While Fisk has been typically very rough on Israeli Jews in his blog, he simply cannot muster very much outrage when dealing with Palestinian violence. In another entry titled “Israel as Rome,” Fisk writes:

I do not excuse the suicide attacks and summary executions perpetrated by militant Palestinians any more than I endorse the atrocities of the dagger-wielding Sicarii during the Jewish War. But the Palestinians, like the Jews of Roman Judea, are a people under occupation.

Unlike the Jews living under Roman occupation, the Palestinians were offered a state during negotiations at Camp David in 2000 and Arafat said no. Arafat also said no to an even better offer in the form of the Clinton Parameters put forth a few months later by U.S. President Bill Clinton.

In his ongoing effort to portray Israeli Jews as the villain, Fisk omits historical events that would undermine his depiction of Israel as playing “the imperial role once filled by Rome.”

(full article online)

Westmont Scholar’s Depiction of Settlers As Repugnant Other Hinders Peace | CAMERA

bb13f6966e6bbf4b8e7341b769a7-Screenshot_2018-07-17-11-58-40.jpg

On Hamas TV, Islamic Cleric Salah Nour Cites Antisemitic Hadith, Glorifies Jihad: The Muslims Will Rule the Entire Earth

Speaking on Hamas' Al-Aqsa TV, Islamic cleric Salah Nour cited the antisemitic hadith according to which the Muslims would fight the Jews on Judgment Day, and the trees and stones would give up the Jews hiding behind them. He praised the "virtue" of Jihad, and said: "Islam will prevail, Allah willing, and the Muslims will rule the entire Earth."

No reason to be concerned with islamic behavior. Doesn't everyone want to be dragged back into the age of fear, superstition and religious fascism that defined (still defines), islamic history?

[ Dreams of a Judenrein world......especially out of their homeland.... Suck up to the Arab world, why don't you? ]

Swedish candidate 'dreams' of transferring Israeli Jews to US

from the article:

Oldoz Javidi, an actor with Iranian roots who is a candidate for the Feminist Initiative party, said Tuesday that she had requested the retraction of the passage from an interview published Friday by the Feministiskt Perspektiv website.

Nope. It should be left up so everyone can see who she is.

For all Birthright participants, past, present and future, who are worried they may not really be told anything on occupation when in Israel (or were told something on their campuses/from friends and were hoping to learn something to combat what they felt are lies), here's the nitty-gritty:

There is an occupation. Two, in fact. At least.

As a result of non-stop Arab terror throughout the 1950s and 1960s (heard of the fedayeen and the PLO's Fatah, all operational before 1967?), Israel was forced to defend itself in June 1967. Yes, defend. The administration of the territories taken in that war is a "belligerent occupation". That's the first occupation.

But don't be fooled. The term "belligerent" doesn't mean that Israel's administration is belligerent (some will try to fool you and rewrite the definition like this: 'Military occupation occurs when a belligerent state invades the territory of another state'. Israel was not 'belligerent' in the way that is phrased. It was threatened, water route closed off, UN supervisors kicked out of Sinai and Jordan actually invaded Jerusalem and shelled Israeli locations. Oh, and there was no "state of Palestine"). The use of 'belligerent' was simply to indicate that it resulted from a war like in this definition: "belligerent occupation [is] established as a consequence of an armed conflict, that is to say through the conduct of hostilities". And Israel fought a war that was defensive, against hostile countries. And it was a just war. And justified. And moral.

(full article online)

My Right Word: Okay, I'll Talk About Occupation

Diaa, a 24-year-old Syrian refugee, concedes his life was saved by Israel. He was severely wounded in a shelling in Deraa, and says he would have died had he not been hospitalized in Israel, a country he had believed was the sworn enemy of his home nation.

He sought help in Jordan but was denied entry into the Arab country. “For me it was the end of the world. I lost hope, the field hospital could do nothing for me, they had no capability to do surgery,” he told the UK’s The Independent.

(full article online)

‘Israel is More Humanitarian than Our Arab Brothers,’ Says Syrian Refugee

Diaa, a 24-year-old Syrian refugee, concedes his life was saved by Israel. He was severely wounded in a shelling in Deraa, and says he would have died had he not been hospitalized in Israel, a country he had believed was the sworn enemy of his home nation.

He sought help in Jordan but was denied entry into the Arab country. “For me it was the end of the world. I lost hope, the field hospital could do nothing for me, they had no capability to do surgery,” he told the UK’s The Independent.

(full article online)

‘Israel is More Humanitarian than Our Arab Brothers,’ Says Syrian Refugee

Lets see now. Has any Arab country helped save the lives of Syrian refugees more than Israel?

Israel delivers 'life-saving' aid to Syrian refugees in Syria's Golan

The attached screen grab depicts a portion of the wider retaliation being undertaken by the IDF. The Islamic terrorists in Gaza are taking another drubbing as a consequence of, well, acts of Islamic terrorism.

It will be interesting to watch as Hamas does their best impersonation of an underpaid prostitute begging her pimp for money as they go begging to the West for welfare dollars to rebuild.

8edf4a1a6b24e698db135833c003-C93503F0-A367-4AB8-8AF7-05E4AA178485.jpg

Israel transported several hundred Syrian civil defense workers and their families from southwest Syria to Jordan overnight Saturday, saying it had engaged in “a humanitarian effort” at the request of the United States and European countries.

The Israel Defense Forces said it engaged in the “out of the ordinary” gesture due to the “immediate risk” to the lives of the civilians, as Russian-backed regime forces closed in on the area. It stressed that it was not intervening in the ongoing fighting in Syria.

(full article online)

Israel evacuates 800 of Syria’s White Helmets and their families to Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back