All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2

( Paul of Tarsus, Pablo Christian, Peter Beinart, Ex Jews and Jews who do not know Jewish values and history, and could care less about them.....without being aware that they do not give a damn about them )

Lebanon in the days of Rafic al-Hariri VS Lebanon under Hizballah-Iranian rule

Sure habibti everyone but you...

I'm asking rather how does this apply
according to your definition of 'real antisemitism'?
Antisemitism is hating Jews because they are Jews. I was not raised that way. We did not put people in boxes. We did not categorize people by race, religion, color, etc.. Those things were not mentioned because they didn't matter. I still feel that way.

Antisemitism is hating Jews because they are Jews. I was not raised that way. We did not put people in boxes. We did not categorize people by race, religion, color, etc.. Those things were not mentioned because they didn't matter. I still feel that way.
Now that was pretty darn funny.

About Elder of Ziyon

It is time.

I've been blogging as the Elder of Ziyon for over twelve years. I'm proud of what I've accomplished, but it is time to do much, much more.

Here's where you come in.

If enough people fund EoZ, we can turn this into a full-time pro-Israel organization.

We could create regular video programming. We could write books. We could create lesson plans for Jewish schools so kids could know how to answer the BDSers on campus when they go to college. We could create newsletters that could be distributed to pro-Israel synagogues and churches. We could partner with more newspapers and news organizations. we could train the next generation of social media advocates to do what we do every day so there could be dozens or hundreds of people making a difference
I presume you are aware of efforts underway, such as AMCHA, Canary Project, etc.?

What do Jewish settlers teach their kids?
After now a century of anti-Jewish terrorism in that territory, I would presume that they teach them to be careful.

It might be similar to what black parents have to teach their kids in the USA regarding the danger of racist cops and so on.

You cannot legitimately pick out the most extremist Jews in Israel and use them to characterize Israel or Zionism. The Israeli people are not represented by Meir Kahane, ok. On the other hand, what % of Arab children in the W Bank or Gaza are not being taught that genocidal violence against Jews is a good thing?

Milo and Freedom Center Launch New Campaign Against Campuses
February 1, 2017
Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos and the David Horowitz Freedom Center, an ultra-conservative organization that claims to combat the efforts of the “radical left and its Islamist allies to destroy American values,” launched a new campaign against college campuses that offer protection to undocumented students.

Milo is expected to bring public attention to the campaign at an appearance at the University of California, Berkeley, on February 1st as part of his “Dangerous Faggot” tour—a series of speaking engagements at college campuses across the country. His tour has caused tremendous controversy on campuses as he often voices racist, bigoted, misogynistic, and trans-phobic views
I see no inherent right to free speech on campus by a person affiliated with a group dedicated openly to the persecution of some other group, in this case immigrants.

Much of the anti-Israeli energy on campus is similarly unacceptable, as it nearly constantly verges into antisemitism, restricts speech and contributes nothing to the goals universities allegedly espouse, key among them the right to free expression, restricted when the expression is sociopathic or urging criminality, as does much of Milo's spew, but not because someone happens to not like a particular country.

I'd like to see the human rights standards by which Israel is condemned applied to all nations. We'd be unlikely to allow then speakers from anywhere! Maybe New Zealand... oh but Maori rights, nope. Nobody.

After now a century of anti-Jewish terrorism in that territory, I would presume that they teach them to be careful.

It might be similar to what black parents have to teach their kids in the USA regarding the danger of racist cops and so on.

You cannot legitimately pick out the most extremist Jews in Israel and use them to characterize Israel or Zionism. The Israeli people are not represented by Meir Kahane, ok. On the other hand, what % of Arab children in the W Bank or Gaza are not being taught that genocidal violence against Jews is a good thing?
This poster was banned. Why answer older posts?

A new report released on Thursday by the Alma Center, which researches security challenges to Israel from Lebanon and Syria, exposed what it described as a large-scale inter-regional Hezbollah tunnel system in different parts of Lebanon. The tunnel system is designed to move personnel and weapons around and out of the sight of the Israel Defense Forces.

Some of the tunnels are large enough for pick-up trucks with multi-barrel rocket launchers—like the one used by Hezbollah to fire on Israel last week—to move tens of kilometers underground, according to the report, meaning that the truck can fire on Israel, vanish into a tunnel and re-emerge tens of kilometers away.

The network of tunnels could be connecting the Beirut area, Hezbollah’s central headquarters, and the Beqaa area, Hezbollah’s logistical operational rear base, to Southern Lebanon, according to the report.

(full article online)

“Our objective is that within a short amount of time, and we will work for it, we will apply [Israeli] sovereignty to all of Area C, not just the settlements, not just this bloc or another… We are embarking on a real and immediate battle for the future of the land of Israel and the future of Area C"

The EU then responded:

"Demolitions and seizures of humanitarian assets are contrary to Israel's obligations under international law".

Representing these EU-funded structures as “humanitarian assets” was deceptive and misleading. They are “political structures aimed at stopping Israeli sovereignty being applied in Area C “.

EU intervention and meddling in Area C of the 'West Bank' over the last ten years will seemingly no longer be tolerated by Israel’s new Government.

(full article online)

You never know what your 11th cousin
from the near village may be up to.

And the stupid donkey eventually learns the real world
outside his Al-Jazeerah echochambers and secured limousines.

Until he finds that he might not represent the feelings
of the Arab soldiers from his village as well...

Forum List

Back