All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2

This May, in the spirit of the Abraham Accords, Abu Dhabi's book fair was totally clean. This was not the case in Egypt.​

This was not the case of Egypt, however, where the ongoing fair hosts 1,218 publishers in 756 stands representing 25 countries, led by Spain, whose ambassador recently waxed lyrical regarding Hispano-Arab literature.

At the same time, Egyptian author Mansour Abdel Hakim was signing at the Dar Al Kitab Al Arabi (House of the Arab Book) stand, the fourth volume in his series The Great Secrets of Freemasonry – The World Hidden Government (in English and in Arabic). This demeaning book takes you through various conspiracy theories and the beliefs they promote, including one that says Jews divided the world into two parts: masters and slaves.

Each year in Frankfurt we present The Worst Offender Award. In 2019, it went to Iran for its books for four-to-seven year old children extolling “shehada,” suicide martyrdom. The runner-up award went to Egypt for a plethora of questionable editions.

(full article online)

(Rise of antisemitism everywhere. Why, because they can, because they feed on that hatred and distortion of what is true. )

One afternoon, I was called into a room discussing Israel and her struggles against Hamas and other terrorist organizations. One person in the discussion suggested that if Israel ever had the upper hand militarily, they would kill all Arabs in the region. I gently pointed out that since the late 1960s, Israel has had—as policymakers call it—a qualitative military edge, but despite that advantage, Israel instead pursued peace with its Arab neighbors in the region. A pointed exchange, but a purely political one.

Then a young man who was known for frequent antisemitic outbursts joined the virtual stage, and not only condemned my view, but equated my acknowledgement of Israel’s military might with a call for genocide. Despite everyone present pointing out that this was not what I said, the young man went on a tirade against Jews in general and their innate desire for blood and vengeance.

That night, a room began, hosted by several anti-Israel voices on Clubhouse including the fellow I met earlier that day. The room suggested that all Jews sought to murder Arabs living in Israel or the territories, and then the topic turned to me personally. I was quickly identified as a problem because “no one is able to counter his views.” Two solutions were proposed. The first was to use the reporting feature that Clubhouse includes to flag problematic content to mass report my account, with the hopes of having me removed from Clubhouse. The second was to “dox” me personally. My home address, where I live with my wife and five children, was publicly announced in the room. While as the Chabad rabbi of the University of Kentucky and the Lexington area, my address is fairly easy to find by design, to hear it announced in this fashion along with calls for “someone to do something about him” was certainly jarring.

The campaign to mass report me bore fruit and Clubhouse restricted my ability to begin conversations for 24 hours. My rights were thankfully restored after an appeal, but nothing was done to moderate the violent threats being made against me or other members of the Jewish community.

(full article online)

The ACLU and antisemites of all ideologies oppose the IHRA definition because it objectively exposes the true nature of stylized contemporary antisemitism. We all know that antisemites often use the pretense of referring to Israel or Zionists when the public perception they seek to cultivate speaks to the Jewish people as a collective. Contrary to the ACLU’s false claims, the IHRA definition doesn’t prevent antisemitic speech, it merely highlights its bigoted nature for those who lack a proper understanding of this unique form of racism.

To be clear, the overwhelming majority of Democrats oppose antisemitism and wish to combat it. However, if they are unable to stand up to the ACLU and antisemites in legislatures, they will certainly be unable to do so in classrooms. Arizona’s Democrats now face a heavy moral responsibility for the fate of a Holocaust education mandate that includes no safeguards from abuse at a time of crisis for Jewish students. HB2241 is therefore a cause for soul-searching rather than celebration.

(full article online )

From 2016 to 2020, the United Nations has funneled at least $40 million to radical Palestinian non-governmental organizations that have ties to terror groups and promote the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel, a new report by the Zionist watchdog organization Im Tirtzu revealed.

The report, which surveyed 19 Palestinian NGOs that receive funding from the UN, revealed that nearly all of them support BDS and eight of them have ties to Hamas or the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terror groups.

(full article online)

The ACLU and antisemites of all ideologies oppose the IHRA definition because it objectively exposes the true nature of stylized contemporary antisemitism. We all know that antisemites often use the pretense of referring to Israel or Zionists when the public perception they seek to cultivate speaks to the Jewish people as a collective. Contrary to the ACLU’s false claims, the IHRA definition doesn’t prevent antisemitic speech, it merely highlights its bigoted nature for those who lack a proper understanding of this unique form of racism.

To be clear, the overwhelming majority of Democrats oppose antisemitism and wish to combat it. However, if they are unable to stand up to the ACLU and antisemites in legislatures, they will certainly be unable to do so in classrooms. Arizona’s Democrats now face a heavy moral responsibility for the fate of a Holocaust education mandate that includes no safeguards from abuse at a time of crisis for Jewish students. HB2241 is therefore a cause for soul-searching rather than celebration.

(full article online )

Censoring Palestine: The Weaponisation Of Anti-Semitism​

In recent months, we have seen a large increase in bigoted, discriminatory, and slanderous statements about Israel’s alleged misdeeds. The anti-Israel campaign hijacks unsuspecting organizations – a city council in Raleigh, North Carolina; a teachers’ union in Seattle, the student government at Yale – to use as political shields for their campaign of hate. The campaign pretends to target Israeli crimes – some real, some exaggerated, some completely fictional – but it has no effect on Israeli policies and actions. The Israeli government really doesn’t care and likely hasn’t even noticed that Swarthmore College students called to boycott Sabra hummus (made in Virginia), a call the college president rejected.

Nor does the anti-Israel campaign help Palestinians. It was silent when hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were expelled from Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, and Lebanon. It has nothing to say about the Egyptian blockade of Gaza or the murder of a dissident by the Palestinian Authority security forces. Anti-Israel activists didn’t protest Assad’s forces gassing Palestinians in Syria, or Hamas using Gaza civilians as human shields for rocket attacks on Israel.

So if the campaign doesn’t hurt Israel and doesn’t help Palestinian, what is its point? The point is to condemn Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people. (Grumbles about “ethno-nationalism” fall flat when applied only to Israel and not to other nation-states like, say, Norway and Japan.) Affinity and connection to the land and the people of Israel are core to Jewish religious tradition, ethnic identity, and cultural heritage. The right of self-determination and political independence is granted to indigenous peoples everywhere, challenged only with regards to the Jewish people. So an attack on Israel is, in fact, an attack on Jews everywhere. Singling out the Jewish state and the Jewish people is an expression of prejudice; prejudice against Jews is so ancient and so prevalent that it has its own word, “antisemitism,” or Jew-hatred.

(full article online)

In Israel, Jews and Arabs sit together in the waiting room of Hadassah Hospital waiting to receive the same care. I know, I have worked there.

Jewish and Arab students both do top-flight research at institutions like Hebrew University and the Technion. Side by side, they present their work at major scientific conferences. I know, I have been there and quizzed them.

Jews and Arabs start restaurants and other businesses together. I have seen it. Arab justices sit on the Supreme Court. An Arab party is part of the new governing coalition of Israel.

If Arab people want to participate in a true — and messy — democracy, the only place they can do so in the Middle East, is in Israel.

This hardly sounds like apartheid or genocide to me. Any claims to that effect are fallacious; they demean actual genocide and apartheid; and they are hurtful to me and to the Jewish community at Yale.

Hamas is not Palestine. It does not offer any hope for improved conditions for the people of Gaza. Hamas is an organized criminal entity made up of people who murder Jews and hold on to power by blaming others for their own incompetence. They spend all their guilt-ridden European aid money to build rockets and then fire them from the courtyards of kindergartens.

They send petrol-laden balloons (even after agreeing to a cease-fire!) into Israel to start forest fires and kill children. They are not interested in educating their people or even in vaccinating them. The only “Metro” they have constructed is not to ferry people to productive jobs, but to sneak terrorists into Israel to kill, maim, and abduct.

(full article online)

In Israel, Jews and Arabs sit together in the waiting room of Hadassah Hospital waiting to receive the same care. I know, I have worked there.

Jewish and Arab students both do top-flight research at institutions like Hebrew University and the Technion. Side by side, they present their work at major scientific conferences. I know, I have been there and quizzed them.

Jews and Arabs start restaurants and other businesses together. I have seen it. Arab justices sit on the Supreme Court. An Arab party is part of the new governing coalition of Israel.

If Arab people want to participate in a true — and messy — democracy, the only place they can do so in the Middle East, is in Israel.

This hardly sounds like apartheid or genocide to me. Any claims to that effect are fallacious; they demean actual genocide and apartheid; and they are hurtful to me and to the Jewish community at Yale.

Hamas is not Palestine. It does not offer any hope for improved conditions for the people of Gaza. Hamas is an organized criminal entity made up of people who murder Jews and hold on to power by blaming others for their own incompetence. They spend all their guilt-ridden European aid money to build rockets and then fire them from the courtyards of kindergartens.

They send petrol-laden balloons (even after agreeing to a cease-fire!) into Israel to start forest fires and kill children. They are not interested in educating their people or even in vaccinating them. The only “Metro” they have constructed is not to ferry people to productive jobs, but to sneak terrorists into Israel to kill, maim, and abduct.

(full article online)

There is very little difference between Jews and Palestinians on the person to person level.

However, their governments suck donkey dicks,

Though the British Muslim news site 5 Pillars has a track record of defending hate preachers, promoting incitement and peddling wild anti-Israel conspiracy theories, they are regulated by one of the UK’s independent press regulators. So, we’ve been reading and posting about their problematic content, and recently came across an explicit call to violence published at their site.

The op-ed (“Gaza: The war isn’t over but the Palestinian resistance is ready”) by Abdel Bari-Atwan – originally published at Rai al-Youm, where Bari-Atwan is editor-in-chief – was posted at 5 Pillars on June 21st, nearly a month after the ceasefire that ended the war between Israel and Hamas.

It begins its call to arms in the 5th and 6th paragraph, in the context of the Jerusalem Day march in Jerusalem.

Amid the tension and ongoing repression, Palestinian calls are growing on Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other resistance factions to retaliate with missiles to these provocations and acts of aggression, and specifically to resume their bombardment of Israeli settlements [sic]in response to the March of the Flags.
But the responsibility for resistance does not only lie with the resistance factions – it lies with all Arabs and Muslims.

Had [the Jewish marchers in Jerusalem] thought their behaviour would provoke a backlash from 1.5 billion Arabs and Muslims around the world, they would never have even been there.
Bari-Atwan, in the op-ed’s penultimate paragraph, then pivots to explicitly praising terrorists in Gaza:

Wars consist of battles and rounds. The heroes of the Gaza Strip will not stop resisting the occupation until they have liberated every inch of Palestinian territory. Having achieved self-sufficiency in missile production and a measure of deterrence against Israel against all the odds, they know best how and when to continue the struggle.
Let’s be clear: Bari-Atwan is calling on “all Arabs and Muslims” to assist Hamas and Islamic Jihad (recognised as terrorist groups by the British government) in their violent, antisemitic ‘resistance’ targeting Israeli civilians – violence that shouldn’t end, he avers, until all the land ‘between the river and the sea is “liberated”. Though it is of course for others to determine the particulars of British law, advice put out by the Home Office does note that, under the Terrorism Act of 2000, “it is illegal to make statements in support of a terrorist organisation”.

(full article online)

This ruling is the first case in which US courts have found Banks Markazi, Melli or Saderat liable for a terror attack by a foreign terrorist organization against a US national.​

(full article online)

The declaration also urged Christians to accept the importance of Zionism for most Jews, warning that “some of the approaches and language used by pro-Palestinian advocates are indeed reminiscent of what could be called traditional antisemitism.”

(full article online)

Bayard was a resolute supporter of Israel, a position that put him at odds with both his own pacifist principles and left-wing activists who regarded the Palestine Liberation Organization a legitimate liberation movement. Even before the Six-Day War, some outspoken Black Americans, most notably Malcolm X, gave vocal support to armed Palestinian groups. But Bayard laid the problems of the Middle East squarely at the feet of the monarchs and dictators who brutalized the Arab people—he referred to some of them as “proto-fascist”—and who resented Israel as the region’s lone democracy and, thus, a living rebuke to their own despotic regimes. After the UN General Assembly adopted the notorious “Zionism Is Racism” resolution in 1975, Bayard organized a committee of Black leaders to support the Jewish state.

(full article online)

Prof. Salman Zarka was appointed by Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz as Israel’s next coronavirus commissioner on Wednesday.

He will replace outgoing commissioner Prof. Nachman Ash, who was selected as the ministry’s new director-general, at the helm of Magen Israel, the special task force set up to coordinate the fight against COVID-19.

“I will work in full partnership with experts and political leaders in a professional and determined manner, always having the values of the medical profession before my eyes,” Zarka said. “The coronavirus pandemic is not just a health issue, it is a complex issue concerning the national security of the State of Israel. We must take into account all the considerations and broad implications of dealing with the virus.”

Zarka has been director-general of Ziv Medical Center in Safed for the past seven years and was already a member of the committee of experts advising the authorities on the pandemic.

A graduate of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, the doctor is an epidemiologist, teaches at both Bar-Ilan and Hebrew universities, and is also an expert in public health and public health administration.

(full article online)

• Any request to reopen the former U.S. consulate in Jerusalem as an independent U.S. mission serving the Palestinian Authority and Palestinian residents of the territories raises legal and political issues requiring due consideration.
  • Following Israel’s establishment in 1948 and after Israel’s 1967 acquisition of eastern Jerusalem, the United States had refrained from recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over any part of Jerusalem, east or west.
  • The former U.S. Jerusalem consulate functioned as an independent entity, separate from the U.S. embassy to Israel, serving principally as a quasi-diplomatic mission for the Arab population of the territories and the Palestinian Authority.
  • With the 2017 U.S. recognition of Israel’s sovereignty in all of Jerusalem, any new consular mission in Israel would, pursuant to relevant international consular practice, require Israel’s prior consent.
  • It is highly unlikely that Israel could give its consent to reopening a U.S. Jerusalem consulate as an independent mission within Israel, serving a foreign political entity – the Palestinian Authority and residents of the areas under its control.
  • The 1995 Oslo Accords witnessed by world leaders, including the U.S. president, enables foreign states to maintain “representative offices” in areas controlled by the Palestinian Authority in order to facilitate the implementation of cooperationagreements for the benefit of the Authority. This would appear to be the appropriate formula for any U.S. representation via-a-vis the Palestinian leadership and people.

(full article online)

This week another sale was revealed. Faoud Atallah Siyam had sold his properties to the Elad Association a while ago and subsequently died. His wife wasn't aware of the sale but she was called to a lawyer's office this week where she was shown video of Siyam accepting the money and that he also sold another apartment he owned in the neighborhood to the Jewish group.

Because the Arab media doesn't want to admit that their own people would sell land to Jews, they use the language (in both Arabic and English) that the properties were "leaked" to the Jews.

These stories don't often make it into Western media because the narrative is that Jews are stealing properties rather than legally purchasing them. If the truth was reported, the media would have to mention the potential death penalty that the PA has for selling land to Jews, which would be awkward and show that the only bigots in this story are the Palestinians.

(full article online)

(Every year, the same thing. Jews, and only Jews "Storm" The Temple Mount. Islam is the master, Jews....mere servants )

Dozens of settlers stormed this morning, Monday 19/7/2021, the day of Arafat, the greatest day of Hajj, in defiance and a dangerous transgression that has not occurred in the past years.

The occupation forces had launched a drone over the Marwani Mosque to secure the settlers’ incursions.

Our correspondents reported that the intrusion comes again in clear defiance of all the feelings of Muslims in the world, and without any consideration, amid great security restrictions.

Here you can see yourself how disrespectful the Jewish stormers are towards the feelings of Muslims.

The "storming" is quieter than the roosters are.

Imagine if the situation was reversed and there was Muslim control over these places. Would they allow Jews to enter on their holy days?

We don't have to imagine. When Muslims controlled them before 1967, Jews were banned from entering both. Muslims would not allow Jews to go beyond the seventh step at the Cave of the Patriarchs, and they would gather to pray at that step.

Even today, even though Jewish holy spots are listed in the Oslo agreements as places that Jews should be able to freely and safely visit, the Jewish sites under Palestinian Authority rule can only be visited sporadically and when protected by the Israeli army.

And Muslims insist, today, that these holy spots are exclusively Muslim and Jews should be banned altogether from them.

The international community, which wants to give control of these places back to Muslims, will never insist on Jewish rights to visit and worship at Jewish holy places. It is up to Israel to enforce that.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back