All The Good News You Missed While Being Overwhelmed By The Bad News

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
These is no way around the fact that the situation in Russia and Ukraine is distressing, worrying, outrageous, and awful.
Sometimes, when awful things are going on like this, we bury ourselves in news about it. We are unable to turn away. Other times, we avoid all news because we can’t deal with it.

In both cases you end up missing all the good news that is out there. And that doesn’t help anyone’s wellbeing and ability to actively contribute to a better world.

So here is some good news from this week to provide some balance and relief so you can deal with the tough stuff and even act to make things better.

Don’t you feel better now?

In other news, kittens!

Kittens-via-WallpaperSite.jpg

These is no way around the fact that the situation in Russia and Ukraine is distressing, worrying, outrageous, and awful.
Sorry to hear about your depressed mental state.
As for me, I'm delighted with Russia's humanitarian mission to rid Ukraine of its criminal globalist government and free the Ukrainian people. ... :thup:

Sometimes, when awful things are going on like this, we bury ourselves in news about it. We are unable to turn away. Other times, we avoid all news because we can’t deal with it.

In both cases you end up missing all the good news that is out there. And that doesn’t help anyone’s wellbeing and ability to actively contribute to a better world.

So here is some good news from this week to provide some balance and relief so you can deal with the tough stuff and even act to make things better.

Let me guess the other good news..........

You have some cheap swamp land to sell me that has oil on it???

Oh look the Nazis want to gaslight us in hopes of retaining power.

No

Again with the KOS, I won’t click on a site that lies all the time. KOS reminds me of Tokyo Rose, in that it is pure propaganda

Sorry to hear about your depressed mental state.
As for me, I'm delighted with Russia's humanitarian mission to rid Ukraine of its criminal globalist government and free the Ukrainian people. ... :thup:
I prefer humanitarian aid that doesn't murder people. If this is putin's idea of humanitarian aid he can keep it.

Great news.
3AA68E0D-9D29-4E8F-8857-F55F90B056D1.jpeg

More "good news"...........

Most prices for groceries have skyrocketed now.

8 plastic grocery bags of food cost me about $50 when Trump was in office.
The SAME groceries, since the Commies got in office, have skyrocketed. I went to the grocery store yesterday, buying my usual foods, and 4 plastic grocery bags cost me over $100.00!!

Gas is up to $3.80 per gallon now in my area.

Healthcare benefits have been "adjusted for inflation" and now are pretty much completely worthless, as they don't cover anything more than a generic dr visit!!! Pretty much EVERYTHING is "out of pocket", or has astronomical deductibles nobody can afford!!!

How they think that they can overcome this as a party is about as clueless as it gets. I said it, and I'll keep saying it that Biden is a national security risk, and so far I've been proven right time and time again. Yet here we are with no senator's or congress critter's wanting to impeach the man, but ohhh wait a second, that's right, they fear Kamala becoming president or Pelosi etc. So let Biden just destroy us instead of calling out the high offices of the Democrat party for it's role in it all eh ? If Trump were still in power could you imagine the reaction ? They'd be burning, looting, crying, whining, gas lighting, impeaching, yelling lock him up, and a million more they can think of.

More "good news"...........

Most prices for groceries have skyrocketed now.

8 plastic grocery bags of food cost me about $50 when Trump was in office.
The SAME groceries, since the Commies got in office, have skyrocketed. I went to the grocery store yesterday, buying my usual foods, and 4 plastic grocery bags cost me over $100.00!!

Gas is up to $3.80 per gallon now in my area.

Healthcare benefits have been "adjusted for inflation" and now are pretty much completely worthless, as they don't cover anything more than a generic dr visit!!! Pretty much EVERYTHING is "out of pocket", or has astronomical deductibles nobody can afford!!!

sucks to be you

Wheat prices soar. What “great news”:

It sure is for the farmers I work with, especially the ones that listened and planted winter wheat.

As for why wheat is up...well it has to do with this little country called Ukraine, perhaps you have heard of it?

Forum List

Back