All Native American Women

bridgerton-period-drama.gif
You prefer ignorance then.

You prefer ignorance then.
It would be ignorance if I had made no attempt to become educated.

All of my education at university, under a Native American Professor? On a major university next to the resources of a reservation, we learned the history of the Iroquois confederation. What you are going on about sounds like neo-con, 1960's indoctrination. All I did was ask for you to back your shit up. Which YOU refused to try to do any internet searches to do. Suck it.

That shit stinks of propaganda.

I am not going to just take your say so. The blind leading the blind doesn't mean shit.

We just had it out over the meaning of Thanksgiving the other day. I educated you, WITH LINKS, about the conflict between the Pequot and the Wampanoag, and you flat out denied reality.

wtf?!

And you have the unmitigated gall to call ME ignorant?

:auiqs.jpg:

What?! The fuck you on about? There is no comparison between African savages and red savages.

Can you site some modern (last 20 years) examples for the class, Chief Broken Hymen?

Yeah...by them...many times their own RELATIVES.

Ima just give the rest of this faggotry...

View attachment 568111
You racist homophobic ****!

Open your eyes instead of your asshole for a change!

I graciously accept my beautiful award, I'll put it on the shelf next to my "at least I can see good in all types of people" award, it will look better there than next to your "I'm a naive, dumb, tunnel visioned american" award

The Native Americans. Proud, giving, fair and noble people.

The the U.S. government got involved, stole their land and raped their people and turned them into this.
Oh stop the shit. I am part indian myself---my ancestors were smart enough to escape the reservation/trains taking them there and not accept the gubbermint taking care of them. ASSHOLES stayed on the reservation to collect welfare with other races like hispanics/and mexican/central american indians coming here illegally joining the tribes to collect welfare and not be departed because the reservations are supposedly their own nation (of criminals, drunks, druggies, rapists, and welfare hos.) What is on the reservations and members of the tribe (not to be confused as being actual real indians in many cases) are not nobel fair people...

Don't know what your agenda is-----but if you wanna to try to play this nonsense, which is likely just more communist trying to bash whitey over the head with the INdians,---I can certainly put up links to the rapes, child abuse, and other crimes that the INDIANS are doing in mass.

Man, based on your hypothesis here, we should have given up on BLM before it ever got off the ground, Natives can still blame the white man for the what the white man has done because the white man continues to fuck over the Natives, their women are still being raped, still being treated like 'savages'and still being treated like they are invisible

You had some bad experiences boo hoo, I could literally give you good and bad about every culture, race and religion on the planet, maybe you have one of those faces that attracts trouble... I don't know but I think if I saw you in the street I'd treat you like a piece of shit and guess what? I'm white
What a crock of shit....the indians are notorious druggies/children abusers/drunks/rapist and worse. The reservations as shit holes----especially the more south and west you go. End welfare and subsidies for them, force them to work instead of having kids to abuse.

Yeah...my pussy hurts too.

You better be careful...hide that Listerine before she comes over to the pad...Pocahontas is gonna drink that shit.
Ladies and gentleman, what we have here is a Troll in their natural habitat... making personal digs and insulting remarks trying to push whatever racist, sexist and sometimes homophobic views they have on people. Some call them keyboard warriors, some just simply trolls, whatever you call them just know they can't hurt you as most of them have balls that disappear when confronted face to face

Today's lesson children is about arguments and I'll say the same thing to the lovely Gabe here that I have to say to my 5 year old, an argument is lost when you have to start personally insulting someone

Oh and Gabe if you want my comeback, you can go and wipe it off your mother's teeth

Last edited:
What a crock of shit....the indians are notorious druggies/children abusers/drunks/rapist and worse. The reservations as shit holes----especially the more south and west you go. End welfare and subsidies for them, force them to work instead of having kids to abuse.
Hello, nice to meet you captain racist, please tell me what magical race you are from, I must know, because speaking such damning things about a whole culture must mean that your people are so unbelievably perfect that no one has ever done anything wrong

Oh wait you must be yet another over privileged person who thinks they know best, because they read something on the Internet or watched some whitewashed TV program

I can't believe I am having to say this again, there is good and there is bad in all races and religions, please feel free to give me any race and I will happily link you to some horror stories, don't judge the many by the actions of the few!

Don't know what your agenda is-----
No agenda other than to tell the truth, that our treatment of the American Indian was a national disgrace, genocide, of which there is no denying that.

but if you wanna to try to play this nonsense,
What nonsense? Does it hurt to admit the truth?

which is likely just more communist trying to bash whitey over the head
Please don't go off into deep end with nonsense. Or do you live the lie that the British colonies did no wrong and were fair with the Indians, Mexicans and others in getting the end they wanted at any cost? I'm sorry if that turkey doesn't taste quite as good now.

---I can certainly put up links to the rapes, child abuse, and other crimes that the INDIANS are doing in mass.
IMMATERIAL! What has any of that to do with what I was talking about? With the genocide of the Native American? Do you think that justifies it? So you think white people never raped, abused children, and other crimes? I guess that means that if someone else now steps in and treats us like we treated the Indians, this time you'll cry foul? I guess you'll believe any horseshit written by white people to justify their brutal annihilation of the Indian races.

Last edited:
Karenlorraine

Remembering all the Missing Love 1's at this time! For what this day representing as coming together we as Family!! Thanksgiving that represents Peace & Coming together as a Communion we all "NO"matter what the Color of our Skin "OR" our Gender "OR" that Background through out each day for us all
to have that Serenity & Love! As the Pilgrims & Indians as intended! I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to the 1's that want to come together as God has intended most of all! Which I do believe that day he wanted us all to surrender to all the Negativities that can dwell within 1's Hearts!! I'm a firm believer in order to celebrate each Holiday to......NEVER EVER FORGET..... what it truly stands for! May Peace & God's Love to make each day within each 1 of our hearts to be full of his Grace & his Love!!🦃♥️

Last edited:
My post originally for what my heritage has Encountered.....The Horrific & Painful Loss & Missing Love 1's & the Heartache in these Families what they Experienced there!! My family encountered hardship as well!!!! & as getting that Message out there for Awareness & 1's GETTING OFF THE POINT While Discriminating my Race once AGAIN.... WHICH ACTUALLY PROVES MY POINT!!! Not intended for Discrimination Criticisms to always remember as that saying goes....IF YOU CUT ME DO I NOT BLEED???? We all have to stand together to making that change as what this day alone represents!! God made us to hurt & feel the same to realize we need to work together to make this World a much better place to LIVE!! Different Opinions can never be a solution to any problem at all it only creates more!! Only coming together makes a better Judgement in this World we Live in!! Because of not having answers can & will always cloud our Judgement to others! & NEVER EVER are Wise Choices... Determining Wise Decisions Is this fair for others?? If we find ourselves thinking this way!!!! NO... IT'S NOT!! There has been victims that keeps being unrecognized based over cultures. & Being Closed Minded!!! This is NOT what GOD himself wanted when he put us all here!!!!! So Negativity only tells me a person is NOT ready to understand the TRUTH! My Grandpa was a full blood Native American & was a very Godly Man full of Love & NOT HATRED towards ANY Man's kind. I am determined to make his Legacy Proud!!!! No matter what God is that Judge & on the day we face him I want to make GOD himself Proud!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S MY LEGACY!! Being mean to others is FROWNED upon!!!!!

Last edited:
It would be ignorance if I had made no attempt to become educated.

All of my education at university, under a Native American Professor? On a major university next to the resources of a reservation, we learned the history of the Iroquois confederation. What you are going on about sounds like neo-con, 1960's indoctrination. All I did was ask for you to back your shit up. Which YOU refused to try to do any internet searches to do. Suck it.

That shit stinks of propaganda.

I am not going to just take your say so. The blind leading the blind doesn't mean shit.

We just had it out over the meaning of Thanksgiving the other day. I educated you, WITH LINKS, about the conflict between the Pequot and the Wampanoag, and you flat out denied reality.

wtf?!

And you have the unmitigated gall to call ME ignorant?

:auiqs.jpg:
You mean the Iroquois' who held slaves and warred on surrounding tribes?

You mean the Iroquois' who held slaves and warred on surrounding tribes?
The very same.

The one upon whose our whole government structure is based on.

Our folks held slaves, and warred on surrounding cultures too.

WE WERE, and ARE TODAY, no different.

The U.S. Constitution and the Great Law of Peace​

". . .The Peacemaker and the Great Law of Peace​

U.S. Constitution

The Peacemaker

In the 12th Century, five tribes in what is now the northeastern U.S. were constantly at war: the Mohawks, Seneca, Oneida, Onondaga and Cayugas. The wars were vicious and, according to tribal history, included cannibalism.

One day, a canoe made of white stone carried a man, born of a virgin, across Onondaga Lake to announce The Good News of Peace had come and the killing and violence would end.

He traveled from tribe to tribe over the course of years, preaching peace because peace was the desire of the Creator. Oral tribal history says it may have taken him 40 years to reach everyone and get agreement from all five tribes.

This man became known as The Peacemaker.

Eventually, the five tribes agreed to the Great Law of Peace and became known collectively as the Haudenosaunee, which means People of the Long House. Outsiders refer to them as Iroquois.

[In 1722, the Tuscarora joined the Confederacy so today it’s known as the Six Tribes of the Iroquois Confederacy].

The Great Law of Peace was a vehicle for creating harmony, unity and respect among human beings.

Its recognition of individual liberty and justice surpasses that of many democracies.

The Great Law of Peace includes:

• freedom of speech,
    • freedom of religion,
    • the right of women to participate in government,
    • separation of powers,
    • checks and balances within government.
    • a government “of the people, by the people and for the people,”
    • three branches of government: two houses and a grand counsel,
    • A Women’s Council, which is the Iroquois equivalent of our Supreme Court –settling disputes and judging legal violations.
The central idea underlying Iroquois political philosophy is that peace is the will of the Creator, and the ultimate spiritual goal and natural order among humans.

The Founding Fathers’ consultation with the Iroquois

Great Law of Peace
For decades, the Iroquois had urged the English colonists to unite together as one independent and free people.

George Washington, Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson met frequently with the Iroquois and made themselves very familiar with the Great Law of Peace.

Washington expressed “great excitement” over the two houses and Grand Counsel.

Several delegates from the Iroquois Confederacy attended the Continental Congress in 1776 as it wrote the Declaration of Independence and drafted the Constitution of the United States, modeling it on the Iroquois Constitution.

Three weeks later, the Declaration of Independence was signed, and the United States of America was born.. . . "

S.Con.Res.76 - A concurrent resolution to acknowledge the contribution of the Iroquois Confederacy of Nations to the Development of the United States Constitution and to reaffirm the continuing government-to-government relationship between Indian tribes and the United States established in the Constitution.​

I hope Thanksgiving went really good for everyone yesterday. I hope it was a very peaceful event with everyone's Families getting together! I feel with all the controversy we face everyday, just having that Peaceful Moment is very important for everyone & their families! It can give a new hope on Outlook for us all! & The New Year that approaches us!!!!

IN LIFE THERE ARE BORN & BRED BULLIES!! THAT ARE TAUGHT TO NOT CARE "OR" LOVE FOR OTHERS TO LEARNING WHAT IS RIGHT TOWARDS WHAT IS WRONG!! EXPRESSION'S DOES GO A VERY LONG WAY TOWARDS HOW WE FEEL TOWARDS HUMANITY!!

Hello, nice to meet you captain racist, please tell me what magical race you are from, I must know, because speaking such damning things about a whole culture must mean that your people are so unbelievably perfect that no one has ever done anything wrong

Oh wait you must be yet another over privileged person who thinks they know best, because they read something on the Internet or watched some whitewashed TV program

I can't believe I am having to say this again, there is good and there is bad in all races and religions, please feel free to give me any race and I will happily link you to some horror stories, don't judge the many by the actions of the few!
I'm mixed idiot---Cheyenne, Powhattan, Hopi tribes included. My ancestors escaped the reservations and trains taking them to government run plantations offering the FREE SHIT. My intelligent responsible ancestors---

No agenda other than to tell the truth, that our treatment of the American Indian was a national disgrace, genocide, of which there is no denying that.

What nonsense? Does it hurt to admit the truth?

Please don't go off into deep end with nonsense. Or do you live the lie that the British colonies did no wrong and were fair with the Indians, Mexicans and others in getting the end they wanted at any cost? I'm sorry if that turkey doesn't taste quite as good now.

IMMATERIAL! What has any of that to do with what I was talking about? With the genocide of the Native American? Do you think that justifies it? So you think white people never raped, abused children, and other crimes? I guess that means that if someone else now steps in and treats us like we treated the Indians, this time you'll cry foul? I guess you'll believe any horseshit written by white people to justify their brutal annihilation of the Indian races.
What does reservation Indians committing mass rape, child abuse, and other crimes have to do with it? Did you really just ask that? I taste the agenda that you trying to offer----you are a race pimp. Indians and Mexicans especially did and do much worse than whites EVER have. Funny you should bring up Mexicans----what do you think BRITISH colonies did to Mexico? And do you think americans are responsible. I despise Catholics--but even they were a step up for Mexico.

What does reservation Indians committing mass rape, child abuse, and other crimes have to do with it? Did you really just ask that? I taste the agenda that you trying to offer----you are a race pimp. Indians and Mexicans especially did and do much worse than whites EVER have. Funny you should bring up Mexicans----what do you think BRITISH colonies did to Mexico? And do you think americans are responsible. I despise Catholics--but even they were a step up for Mexico.

All totally irrelevant, TS. Your argument is like saying if the Indians had invaded Europe and brutalized the British, then killed them all and stole their land saying that after all, the British had done bad things themselves too, so what does it matter?

The Indians were the indigenous people here for at least 12,000 years before us. The fact that they were largely still living much like a neolithic age people and so were rather easy to conquer with our technology does not excuse the heinous crimes committed on their persons, in fact, it actually makes it far worse because we, as modern people, should have both known better and been capable of doing better.

These people were savages before the White man came along. The false narrative is a bunch of hippies.

Forum List

Back