All Native American Women

Karenlorraine

Rookie
Nov 5, 2021
I remember watching the True Case... The true story over Helen Betty Osbourne that her life was tragedy taken on November 13th 1971. It was aired on Lifetime: Conspiracy Of Silence Starring.... Michael Mahonen, Ian Tracey, Michelle St. John. Which this story truly broke my heart! Betty was Beaten Raped Stabbed Burned .... No 1 deserves to ever be treated like this in NO way NO means what so ever at all! No matter what Race Gender their Background!!!! It was a horrific Crime!! The ones listed over the commiting of this crime:

Dwayne Archie Johnston, James Robert Paul Houghton, Lee Scott Colgan and Norman Bernard Manger

I had no idea that cases like this is still going on in my Native American Women heritage background. It's never discussed in the publics eye! But I knew 1 courageous woman over Betty's case wanted to open people's eyes towards this horrible ordeal!! It is time enough is enough we as God's children deserves to be treated right. We should be treated fairly as humans should be & as how God sees us being his children!! No matter what Race... Gender It was brought to my attention by my daughters there has been victims gone missing being Native American Indian No 1 seems to discuss! STANDING STRONG TOGETHER SO WE CAN FINALLY BE HEARD!!!!!!

Last edited:
They beat and rape the shit out of each other on the Res.

When I was active we used to do charity work out there.

People drinking Lysol, rapes, robberies, homes with no doors (South Dakota).

Kids running around shitty assed, and snotty nosed.

Disgusting.

It's really sad how after all these years that has gone by. Ones that went through these pains & struggles are still faced with just that time standing still! Like people have came & gone but tragedies by the hands of others we still have that tendency to face through with all these handed down Tragedies.... These Trial! It is so heartbreaking that this is what is left behind for each generation!!

Disgusting.

The Native Americans. Proud, giving, fair and noble people.

The the U.S. government got involved, stole their land and raped their people and turned them into this.

The the U.S. government got involved, stole their land and raped their people and turned them into this.
No. They were pretty much like that all along.
The Cheyenne had a practice where a man could literally throw his wife away. There would be a ceremony where the husband would dance and ask the young men of the camp to help him. Each man got a small gift. In the morning the wife who was being thrown away would be dragged from the camp by the men. She would be beaten, her bones broken, she would be repeatedly raped in every hole she had. During the ordeal any man wanting to save her could cover the woman with his blanket and sheb would be his wife. If none did,, her eyes would be gouged out and her tongue cut out. The men, usually young men of the tribe were supposed to take no pleasure in this activity. It was a sacred duty.

This doesn't sound too noble to me. Although the Cheyenne were marvelous flute players. Soooooo romantic.

The nobility of native Americans is wholly a product of Hollywood.

I like you Toob.

I can't completely agree on that.

My experience has not always been that way.

Like I said, living out in the Dakotas, and Oklahoma has not shown me the most positive face for natives.

I have seen some repugnant shit.

Now...the Sycuan Indians out in SoCal are a legit, well organized, wealthy tribe whose tribal council work to improve their people.

So, not all are bad.

Naw now...you only get so many passes based on what someone else did.

The truth remains the tribes got fucked over...100+ years ago.

BUT...

Tribes receive millions from the federal government each year.

Plus tax free, and college paid for in many states for natives.

Some tribes are extremely corrupt.

Tribal councils misappropriate funds.

Alcoholism, rape, incest, violence are rampant...but you can only blame that on the white man for so long.

The Cheyenne had a practice where a man could literally throw his wife away. There would be a ceremony where the husband would dance and ask the young men of the camp to help him. Each man got a small gift. In the morning the wife who was being thrown away would be dragged from the camp by the men. She would be beaten, her bones broken, she would be repeatedly raped in every hole she had. During the ordeal any man wanting to save her could cover the woman with his blanket and sheb would be his wife. If none did,, her eyes would be gouged out and her tongue cut out. The men, usually young men of the tribe were supposed to take no pleasure in this activity. It was a sacred duty.

This doesn't sound too noble to me. Although the Cheyenne were marvelous flute players. Soooooo romantic.

A). You offer no proof of the above.

B). You say the act is ignoble, but without any context for what the woman might have done to deserve it, and by using our standards, not theirs.

C). You talk like the Cheyenne were the whole of the Indian nations.

D). Having harsh justice is a far cry from being debased as human beings living as they now do in many areas thanks to the government.

E). When it came to treaties between the Indians and the colonies, it was the US colonies who wrote bogus treaties they could not read then lied to the Indians about what was in them that they were signing. That makes the white man about 10X more savage than any Indian ever could be.

Disgusting.
Disgusting?

You are literally describing a minority of people within every race and religion you naive bigot l! Take your racist views and shove them up your ass!

There is good and bad in every culture, I am extremely fortunate to be dating and amazing and proud native woman and the welcoming nature of native culture should be applauded, but I guess America will always look for ways to prove that they are the superior race, I could sit here and talk about how Americans are fat, stupid and naive, its a stereotype but it doesn't make it right, educate yourself and pull your head out of the ground!

Isn't that like blaming all states for one states mistakes, don't group all natives under one umbrella and the nobility of Americans is wholly a product of Hollywood? That statement is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard, but please continue to give us all your closet racism

Like I said, living out in the Dakotas, and Oklahoma has not shown me the most positive face for natives. I have seen some repugnant shit.
Maybe, but what you are seeing is the Indian TODAY, after more than 100 years of being occupied and run by the white man.

I bet if asked, the tribes would prefer to just have their land back.

I like you Toob.

Like I said, living out in the Dakotas, and Oklahoma has not shown me the most positive face for natives.

Now...the Sycuan Indians out in SoCal are a legit, well organized, wealthy tribe whose tribal council work to improve their people.

So, not all are bad.

BUT...

Alcoholism, rape, incest, violence are rampant...but you can only blame that on the white man for so

I like you Toob.

So, not all are bad.

BUT...

Alcoholism, rape, incest, violence are rampant...but you can only blame that on the white man for so long.
Man, based on your hypothesis here, we should have given up on BLM before it ever got off the ground, Natives can still blame the white man for the what the white man has done because the white man continues to fuck over the Natives, their women are still being raped, still being treated like 'savages'and still being treated like they are invisible

You had some bad experiences boo hoo, I could literally give you good and bad about every culture, race and religion on the planet, maybe you have one of those faces that attracts trouble... I don't know but I think if I saw you in the street I'd treat you like a piece of shit and guess what? I'm white

Disgusting?

You are literally describing a minority of people within every race and religion you naive bigot l! Take your racist views and shove them up your ass!
Yeah...my pussy hurts too.

I am extremely fortunate to be dating and amazing and proud native woman and the welcoming nature of native culture should be applauded, but I guess America will always look for ways to prove that they are the superior race,
You better be careful...hide that Listerine before she comes over to the pad...Pocahontas is gonna drink that shit.

Man, based on your hypothesis here, we should have given up on BLM before it ever got off the ground,
What?! The fuck you on about? There is no comparison between African savages and red savages.

Natives can still blame the white man for the what the white man has done because the white man continues to fuck over the Natives,
Can you site some modern (last 20 years) examples for the class, Chief Broken Hymen?

their women are still being raped,
Yeah...by them...many times their own RELATIVES.

You had some bad experiences boo hoo, I could literally give you good and bad about every culture, race and religion on the planet, maybe you have one of those faces that attracts trouble... I don't know but I think if I saw you in the street I'd treat you like a piece of shit and guess what? I'm white
Ima just give the rest of this faggotry...

1637807217096.png

I wouldn't ask those idiots anything.

They had 10,000 years.

Now repeat after me.

THANK YOU WHITE MAN.

Hey, I'm just saying:
  1. It was THEIR fucking country and land.
  2. We invaded, lied, stole and murdered, without so much as even asking.
  3. We murdered all their people then shoved them all into reservations on the poorest, most undesirable land we could find to stick them.
  4. I think we should give the Indians back ownership of maybe 4-6 states with a healthy cut of whatever profits those states turn. And not Wyoming either.
  5. The black man has NOTHING on the Indian as far as injustices are concerned.

I've never heard this.

You tend to tell a lot of tall tales, it could true, OTH, I have caught you out on lies.

I have a feeling, you are taking this whole thing, if it is true, out of context. It would be like a Cheyenne person saying that all English folks burn their women on poles, to represent the way some families and communities would burn those women that we felt were witches and heratics.

You tend to be a very bigoted person of other cultures, and revel in making them look terrible. So, if you don't mind, please give a link, or, yeah, I call. . . bullshit on this. :rolleyes:

Please link to a source.

A). You offer no proof of the above.

B). You say the act is ignoble, but without any context for what the woman might have done to deserve it, and by using our standards, not theirs.

C). You talk like the Cheyenne were the whole of the Indian nations.

D). Having harsh justice is a far cry from being debased as human beings living as they now do in many areas thanks to the government.

E). When it came to treaties between the Indians and the colonies, it was the US colonies who wrote bogus treaties they could not read then lied to the Indians about what was in them that they were signing. That makes the white man about 10X more savage than any Indian ever could be.
You are close.

The Native tribes commonly entered into treaties concerning land that was the hunting land of other tribes. The Iroquois were famous for entering into treaties on behalf of other tribes, unbeknownst to those other tribes. Sometimes a tribe would enter into an agreement concerning the same land with different groups of settlers.

There was enough savagery on both sides that no one has clean hands. The fact is, nothing was going to save these tribes. They were going to be obliterated no matter what they did.

I've never heard this.

You tend to tell a lot of tall tales, it could true, OTH, I have caught you out on lies.

I have a feeling, you are taking this whole thing, if it is true, out of context. It would be like a Cheyenne person saying that all English folks burn their women on poles, to represent the way some families and communities would burn those women that we felt were witches and heratics.

You tend to be a very bigoted person of other cultures, and revel in making them look terrible. So, if you don't mind, please give a link, or, yeah, I call. . . bullshit on this. :rolleyes:

Please link to a source.
I do not have a source. It came from one of my classes in early American history. Savage cultures are just that. We tend to infantilize them into happy hippies. Nothing was going to save these people. Nothing. As bad as the reservation system is, without it there would be no identifiable Native peoples at all.

I wouldn't ask those idiots anything.

They had 10,000 years.

Now repeat after me.

THANK YOU WHITE MAN.
Different cultures, have different values.

You? You obviously value scientific and material progress.

For the cultures that were here before us? Material wealth, and knowledge, WAS NOT their primary goal.

Living in balance with each other, and with the creator was their goal.
What you fail to recognize, is much of the American ethos, CAME from the spirit of our natives. Is part of us now. IMO? THAT is what bothers you so.

Do you have any idea how many jails, prisons, homelessness, crime, hunger, poverty, etc. there was in their way of life before western culture arrived?

Folks like you can be really short sighted and arrogant. The STATE can't force people to be kind, giving, and have a social attitude of the tribe, like their culture. . . OTH?

They had a balance between community and individualism which our society lacks. . in a BIG WAY.

If you wish to judge them by our standards, sure.

But. . . I maintain, they had very little crime, homelessness, war, starvation. or any of the other societal problems we deal with. They lived in balance with the land.

Some folks love government and organized religion, having elites run their lives. . . .

.. . . and some folks would rather live in a world with out government, having a direct relationship with the creator . . .

:dunno:

I do not have a source. It came from one of my classes in early American history. Savage cultures are just that. We tend to infantilize them into happy hippies. Nothing was going to save these people. Nothing. As bad as the reservation system is, without it there would be no identifiable Native peoples at all.
bridgerton-period-drama.gif

Forum List

Back