All Nations Will Become Christian Nations.

It is easy for people, thinking they are believers, to confuse God's permitted will with God's irresistible will. Commandments were given to obey. God's will is clear in those. But you have a choice. Do you obey, and remember the Sabbath and rest on it? If not, it is your choice to not obey, but it is still God's will, it is just not irresistible will, and God permits choice of people to disobey God, though there may always be consequences. Governments are not of God, they do not show the godliness which God has shown must come from them. They will all fall with civilization (Revelation 18), only the following of the one shown as a beast, and the antichrist, will pursue there being a further kingdom of civilization, with all the many followers he gathers. God is supposed to be our only king, and no one takes precedence over God. But we are all not choosing the ways God requires according to what God says, from the beginning.

The nations will all fall, they are not living in any way to follow Christ. Jesus Christ is ultimately going to return and he will not find them already following his will. Those remaining among them will already be facing judgment that comes down on them in crises and cities will have collapsed. There are forces remaining following under the leading of that one revealed as a beast in prophecy who come to make war attacking Christ when he returns, of course they will fail, you cannot take on God and succeed. Those in Jerusalem who were among those with ungodly living of the nations will repent still calling on Christ by name, as Jesus, or Yeshua, for being saved with his coming, and Christ will intervene for them, before starting to rule the world, from his place in Jerusalem.

Civilization started apart from the will of God, and civilization remained in rebellion to God. People were still reached in civilization to come to Christ and be restored. Yet even though when they know there should be stewardship to God's earth and that does not come from civilization, many among them will be surprised at being told it will fall and they must get out.

By JAG
May 10, 2021

Jesus' Great Commission to disciple the nations is a command not a suggestion,
and it's backed up by the unstoppable supernatural power of Almighty God. The
Lord Jesus now has universal kingship and He says "All authority in heaven and on
earth has been given to me . Therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . .
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with
you always to the very end of the age." So? So His Christian Church is going to
obey her Lord and do what He commanded. Will all nations become genuine
Christian nations? Yes. "Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded
you" is an accurate description of a true Christian nation.

While we work to disciple the nations, we always keep in mind the mighty power
of the resurrected, ascended, exalted Lord Jesus who is always with us while we
His Christian Church is being successfully obedient to His Great Commission
command. No power in the universe can defeat these four realities:
The Cross ~ the power of The Cross to save the human race.
The Resurrection ~ the power of that Empty Tomb to defeat Death and Sin.
The Ascension ~ the power of "I go to my Father" who loves the world and has a plan to save it.
The Exaltation ~ the power of Being seated at the right hand of the Almighty Sovereign God.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit working through
simple Holy Spirit-blessed gospel preaching and powered by the "all authority" now given to
Jesus both "in heaven and on earth" is going to successfully "go and make disciples of all
nations" and all this before the Lord Jesus comes back. The supernatural power of the
Sovereign God is going to Christianize the world and nothing can stop it. Negative defeatist
interpretations of the Holy Bible cannot stop it and neither can the personal proclamations
of pessimistic Prophets Of Defeat.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, is going to win
the war for the world. Jesus now has total power everywhere. "All authority in heaven and

on earth has been given to Me."

The Lord Jesus has already conquered Satan, Sin, and Death and He now sits enthroned
at the right hand of God the Father, the position and status of absolute power and "He must
reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet" because "God has exalted Him to the
highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bow in heaven and on earth . . . and every tongue acknowledge that
Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

Jesus now reigns and will continue to reign "until He has put all His enemies under His feet."
So? So the Lord Jesus is going to win The Worldwide War Of Evil Versus Good. Jesus
earned His victory on The Cross and He shall have the desires of His heart. And what
does Jesus desire? He desires that all nations be discipled and since He now has
all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus will get what He desires ~~ therefore all
nations will be discipled which is synonymous with all nations will become Christian
nations. The Lord Jesus is now King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords and the King has
commanded that all nations be discipled and the King will be obeyed. Hallelujah.

Be not reluctant to believe that all nations will be discipled. We've all read "For God
so loved the world" and therefore it makes good sense that God will save the world
He loves through the Lordship of His Son Jesus who "shall have dominion from sea
to sea" {Psalm 72:8} while "the whole earth will be filled with His glory {72:19} so that

"all nations will call Him blessed" {72:17}.

Thank You Lord Jesus for shedding Your blood on Calvary's Cross to pay the penalty
for the sins of the world You came to save.

Thank You Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit for saving the world. We love You.

Sources:
Matthew 28:16-20
Phil. 2:8-11
! Cor. 15: 23-27
Col. 2:14-15
Heb. 2:13-14
Heb. 10:13
Rev. 17:14
Rev. 19:16
1 Peter 3:21-22
Rev. 1:5
Eph. 1:19-23
Col. 1:18
Matthew 28:18 {the "all authority" verse}
Dan. 7:13-14

[]
True, but do you know the Christian Nations will keep the Feast of Tabernacles and all the "Jewish" Holy Days and not pagan Christmas and Easter that the Catholic Church brainwashed us into observing?

Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.-- Zech 14

Its not a question of who Jesus would bomb..........as the Kingdom of God that Jesus is now seated as King is a spiritual kingdom, not of this world, thus Jesus would bomb no one on this physical plane of existence unless it was a spiritual bomb. Jesus' mission on earth was to deliver the human soul from sin. The physical universe is controlled by HE who created it.......God Almighty. (Romans 14:16-17). The Kingdom that Christ rules is all about peace through inspiration of the Holy Spirit, its not about earthly things and satisfying our physical being as God has all authority over world governments just like He rules the physical universe with a set of physical laws He created to regulate (i.e., the laws of physics).

Its true that people are not to take personal vengeance ...........as Vengeance belongs to God. The righting or corrective punishment for wrongs against Christians or any other innocent is up to the God of Creation.

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. (He allows them to stand according to His will) Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance (Law) of God, and those who resist will bring judgment upon themselves....for he (government authority) is God's minister to you for good. BUT IF YOU DO EVIL BE AFRAID; FOR HE (government authority) DOES NOT BEAR THE SWORD IN VAIN (meaning capital punishment is never off the table); for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil." -- Romans 13:1-2,4

Reality: Governments do not take their own vengeance, they act and enforce God's Laws concerning evil (either knowingly or unknowingly ..... some can't see the forest for the trees......God can manipulate and control who He will).....the Governments of the world exist at God's pleasure because He does control all that is natural.

All life belongs to God. He can give life and take life away......God created Capital Punishment as a deterrent against evil acts. God warned mankind in the beginning, "Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast I will require it; and from the hand of man. From the hand of man's brother I will require the life of man. Whoever shed's man's blood, BY MAN SHALL HIS BLOOD BE SHED; for in the image of God He made man." -- Genesis 9:5-6

Clearly capital punishment...........and sometimes WAR if required is carried over into the New Testament Covenant, as a tool used by God to punish the wicked. Vengeance is Mine the Lord declared. This does not mean that individuals can judge or make decisions that what someone has done...is wrong. Unlike God man cannot always see the entire picture in order to make a righteous judgment "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." (John 7:24) No one is to take personal vengeance against anyone.......as a Christian, as clearly instructed.......its the governments job to right any physical wrongs against the innocent, as Paul pointed out.....its an ordinance of God (command) not to take vengeance into your own hands.

Conclusion: Jesus would Bomb no one..........but the WICKED ARE WARNED, sometimes God's judgment requires capital punishment at the hands of the government authorities.

Last edited:
Blind faith.
Having a great imagination without
the help of hallucinogens.
Normal replay. The true word of God often leaves the ignorant speechless. There is no refuting the objective evidence presented.......it reads the same for both you and I. Sorry to pop your subjective ad hominem bubble. The Holy Scriptures are the very source of true Christian Doctrine. Who do I choose to believe? Your ad hominem rhetoric or the holy scriptures? I choose the source of all Christian faith, the holy scriptures.

Blind faith is attempting to establish your own laws without considering the fact that "Faith cometh by hearing and HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD." (Romans 10:17)

Sorry to pop your subjective ad hominem bubble.
It's okay. I have lots of bubbles.
0001.gif

Normal replay. The true word of God often leaves the ignorant speechless. There is no refuting the objective evidence presented.......it reads the same for both you and I. Sorry to pop your subjective ad hominem bubble. The Holy Scriptures are the very source of true Christian Doctrine. Who do I choose to believe? Your ad hominem rhetoric or the holy scriptures? I choose the source of all Christian faith, the holy scriptures.

Blind faith is attempting to establish your own laws without considering the fact that "Faith cometh by hearing and HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD." (Romans 10:17)
Hey.
You're the one who said Jesus would bomb people.

Hey.
You're the one who said Jesus would bomb people.
Do you know what 1/2 a truth is.......? Its a whole lie.
Really? Does it surprise anyone that lying is not beneath you? Simply present the post where I claimed that JESUS would bomb people. Self defense in not above the teachings of Jesus. Jesus would never validate anything other than self defense. But the scriptures teach that God uses the governments of the world to defend the innocent and punish the wicked up to and including CAPITAL PUNISHMENT as demonstrated by Book, Chapter and Verse in Romans 13:1-2,4.

As far as self defense against criminal actions of the wicked, it was Jesus that instructed His disciples to arm themselves when He sent them on the Great Commission.

The scriptures teach there is a time for everything, to include killing (Eccl. 3:3) Even Jesus ordered His disciples to arm themselves. He sent His disciples, 1st the 12 (Luke 9:1-6), then the 70 (Luke 10:1-7) on 2 preaching campaigns. Each of those first 2 times He told them not take any provisions along with them, but to rely on the generosity of those they would preach to since they would be preaching to their own neighbors and countrymen -- Matt. 10:5-6. (the Gospel was taught/ instructed entirely to the JEWS for the 1st 10 years of its existence.........and it was a Roman Solider that was the first Gentile convert...10 years after the cross) Book of Acts.

However, prior to His death......Jesus prepared His apostles for a different kind of mission. He would send them on a world wide campaign (Matt. 28:18-20). He asked the apostles, "When I sent you without moneybag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything? So they said........'nothing.' Then He said to them, BUT NOW, HE WHO HAS A MONEYBAD, LET HIM TAKE IT, AND LIKEWISE A KNAPSACK; AND HE WHO HAS NO SWORD, LET HIM SELL HIS GARMENTS AND BUY ONE." -- Luke 22:35-36

Jesus knew the routes they would be taking that thieves often preyed upon travelers (Luke 10:30).

The Apostles said they had 2 swords among them. The Lord said that would be sufficient for protection (Luke 28:38). Its clear the weapons were not for aggressive OFFENSE since there would be only 2 swords among the 12.....they were for self defense.

But.....as demonstrated the most important weapon that a Christian wields is the Word of God. "the Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Eph. 6:7). For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any 2 edged sword, piercing even to the division of the soul and spirit, and joints and marrow, and is a discerner of thoughts and intents of the heart." (Heb. 4:12)

To an unstable LIBERAL.......anger is often attempted to be shielded by fake humor. (wink, wink) Psychology 101. Much like the old axiom, "I had to laugh to keep from crying......."

I once knew a liberal that once admitted to being wrong one time......turns out according to him he was not wrong.......merely mistaken.

Last edited:
"Wink, Wink"............... An atheist JEW refuses to accept the New Testament teachings of Christ. Who'd thunk it?
Fact: There are over 7 million citizens of the continental US that claim to be of Jewish heritage (as if claiming a certain religious faith constitutes a RACE)..........of that 7.1 million only 600,000 practice Orthodox Judaism in the US. That's less than 10%.......while the rest of world, to include modern Israel numbers around 750,000....that's 2.2 worldwide true followers of Judaism.

The majority of the people claiming to be of (Wink, Wink) Jewish Heritage have not seen the inside of a Synagogue since Moses was a baby. Talk about SECULAR........in pursuit of a dollar, THE TRUE gOD......little "g", of such individuals. The coin of the realm.

Does it surprise anyone that you would attempt to make a point using the fake, phony and false as evidence? I have respect for those that live a true Orthodox Jewish life........I have nothing for the fake, phony and false who seek after nothing but SELF.

Last edited:
By JAG
May 10, 2021

Lord Jesus now has universal kingship and He says "All authority in heaven and on
earth has been given to me . Therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . .

The Ascension ~ the power of "I go to my Father" who loves the world and has a plan to save it.
The Exaltation ~ the power of Being seated at the right hand of the Almighty Sovereign God.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit working through
simple Holy Spirit-blessed gospel preaching and powered by the "all authority" now given to
Jesus both "in heaven and on earth" is going to successfully "go and make disciples of all
nations" and all this before the Lord Jesus comes back. The supernatural power of the
Sovereign God is going to Christianize the world and nothing can stop it. Negative defeatist
interpretations of the Holy Bible cannot stop it and neither can the personal proclamations

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, is going to win
the war for the world. Jesus now has total power everywhere. "All authority in heaven and

The Lord Jesus has already conquered Satan, Sin, and Death and He now sits enthroned
at the right hand of God the Father, the position and status of absolute power and "He must
reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet" because "God has exalted Him to the
highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bow in heaven and on earth . . . and every tongue acknowledge that

Jesus now reigns and will continue to reign "until He has put all His enemies under His feet."
So? So the Lord Jesus is going to win The Worldwide War Of Evil Versus Good. Jesus
earned His victory on The Cross and He shall have the desires of His heart. And what
does Jesus desire? He desires that all nations be discipled and since He now has
all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus will get what He desires ~~ therefore all
nations will be discipled which is synonymous with all nations will become Christian
commanded that all nations be discipled and the King will be obeyed. Hallelujah.

Be not reluctant to believe that all nations will be discipled. We've all read "For God
so loved the world" and therefore it makes good sense that God will save the world
He loves through the Lordship of His Son Jesus who "shall have dominion from sea
to sea" {Psalm 72:8} while "the whole earth will be filled with His glory {72:19} so that

Thank You Lord Jesus for shedding Your blood on Calvary's Cross to pay the penalty

Sources:

[]

In Your dreams son.
Imagine having a world full loopies like you.

"Wink, Wink"............... An atheist JEW refuses to accept the New Testament teachings of Christ. Who'd thunk it?
Fact: There are over 7 million citizens of the continental US that claim to be of Jewish heritage (as if claiming a certain religious faith constitutes a RACE)..........of that 7.1 million only 600,000 practice Orthodox Judaism in the US. That's less than 10%.......while the rest of world, to include modern Israel numbers around 750,000....that's 2.2 worldwide true followers of Judaism.

The majority of the people claiming to be of (Wink, Wink) Jewish Heritage have not seen the inside of a Synagogue since Moses was a baby. Talk about SECULAR........in pursuit of a dollar, THE TRUE gOD......little "g", of such individuals. The coin of the realm.

Does it surprise anyone that you would attempt to make a point using the fake, phony and false as evidence? I have respect for those that live a true Orthodox Jewish life........I have nothing for the fake, phony and false who seek after nothing but SELF.
He never said he was an atheist, nor did I say I was.

I said it. When you provide the evidence that exists with the content and context of your communications......there is no guess work. Your ID reveals your true substance. As Pappy said, "If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like duck........its nothing but a duck. Or as my native American Grand Pap said, "You can tell a great deal about where someone is going by simply looking at the tracks of where he has been...................." To learn.....you pay just as much attention to what is not being stated than what is being stated. Its all in the context. Its self defining.

I said it. When you provide the evidence that exists with the content and context of your communications......there is no guess work. Your ID reveals your true substance. As Pappy said, "If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like duck........its nothing but a duck. Or as my native American Grand Pap said, "You can tell a great deal about where someone is going by simply looking at the tracks of where he has been...................." To learn.....you pay just as much attention to what is not being stated than what is being stated. Its all in the context. Its self defining.
You don't know anything about me Skippy.
But keep talking and making yourself look foolish to the world.

By JAG
May 10, 2021

Sources:

[]
The Muslim religion says the same thing all this shall become Muslim. Now you understand the worst problem religion creates.

Forum List

Back