All moderates, moderate republicans and civilized people

Translation: Vote for a known criminal, because we want free stuff.

That's pretty much Matthew's mantra. Vote Democrat because they'll provide me with things I should be providing for myself but choose not to.

Like police?
Like being a first world science power?
Like roads?
Like Clean air, water and food or do you want to turn this nation into india???
Like not having slavery?

Government should do these things. If you want to live in a third world dump then move.

We have seen what democrats do first hand

detroit_abandoned_plant.jpg

upload_2016-1-19_19-19-11.jpeg

That's pretty much Matthew's mantra. Vote Democrat because they'll provide me with things I should be providing for myself but choose not to.

Like police?
Like roads?
Like not having slavery?

Government should do these things. If you want to live in a third world dump then move.

View attachment 60365

Then blame it on Republicans.

VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!! The extremist republicans want to defund infrastructure, science, r&d and education without any reason outside of their blind hatred of government. They have no plans to reform or govern responsibly as they have been taken over by a mixture of libertarians and anarchist. They want to abolish our ability to enforce our laws protecting our environment, air, water and food!!!!

All very republican ideas straight back to TR and Nixon!!!! These people are unrepublican and are threat to our future as a first world power. Sorry, but if I wanted this I'd move to a third world country...

They call us Rino's and say we don't belong in the party as we don't march in lock step for their extremist anti-government ideas. Well, I say we do exactly that!!! This will be the first election of my life that I'll hold my nose and vote democrat.

Maybe then the republicans will moderate and become sensible. I beg all moderate republicans to vote for Hillary or Bernie...I know it will be hard but it is the right thing to do.

If you're a moderate and will vote Democrat, have the guts pussy to call yourself a Democrat.

Call Trump and volunteer for his campaign STAT!

Not a Trump supporter.

That's a shame. How about Ted Cruz? Whatever candidate you support, make sure you volunteer.

I really haven't picked.

Eh, go with Trump and get it over with.

Also it isn't conservative to want a government that doesn't do the basics of society that it has done for 10,000 years. It is anarchist.

An anarchist wants no government. Conservatives don't have a problem with government doing what that government is authorized to do. Last time I looked, healthcare and college tuition aren't delegated powers of the federal government.

Democrats are spend,spend,spend,and when it doesn't seem to work the reason was they just didn't spend nearly enough....
Then they bitch that they need to spend more.

If you vote Democrat in this day and age, you are a Democrat, and nothing else,

Like police?
Like roads?
Like not having slavery?

View attachment 60365

Not funding basic government and being responsible will do that.

Like police?
Like roads?
Like not having slavery?

Hmmmmm, it was OBAMA who scuppered the Space Shuttle. Me thinks you have your head up your keester....

Like police?
Like roads?
Like not having slavery?

View attachment 60365

Not funding basic government and being responsible will do that.

No having democrats and unions in charge does that, no matter how much money you throw at them.

Well there will be a new governor in Michigan after the flint debacle. I hope those who were affected sue sue sue.

Not likely democrats have the attention span of a gnat and won't be up for reflection till another mid term 2018.

Well there will be a new governor in Michigan after the flint debacle. I hope those who were affected sue sue sue.

I saw an interview with someone in Michigan and he was saying that
Democrats were pushing to have the water switched to a different source....

I don't think Libs are interested in the true story.
There seems to be more to this then you will get from the Lib media.
It works better for them to just blame the republican Gov....

Where I will get on him for is his delay in getting water shipped in.

VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!! The extremist republicans want to defund infrastructure, science, r&d and education without any reason outside of their blind hatred of government. They have no plans to reform or govern responsibly as they have been taken over by a mixture of libertarians and anarchist. They want to abolish our ability to enforce our laws protecting our environment, air, water and food!!!!

All very republican ideas straight back to TR and Nixon!!!! These people are unrepublican and are threat to our future as a first world power. Sorry, but if I wanted this I'd move to a third world country...

They call us Rino's and say we don't belong in the party as we don't march in lock step for their extremist anti-government ideas. Well, I say we do exactly that!!! This will be the first election of my life that I'll hold my nose and vote democrat.

Maybe then the republicans will moderate some on institutions that we need and become sensible. I beg all moderate republicans to vote for Hillary or Bernie...I know it will be hard but it is the right thing to do.
How extremist of you.

does that mean if you vote republican in this day and age,you are a republican and nothing else?.....
10500.gif

No.
you will have to explain that one.........

Theory of relativity and simple logic.
oh is that it?....are saying republicans are people who can vote differently on different issues while democrats can not?....

does that mean if you vote republican in this day and age,you are a republican and nothing else?.....
10500.gif

No.
you will have to explain that one.........

Theory of relativity and simple logic.
oh is that it?....are saying republicans are people who can vote differently on different issues while democrats can not?....

No, I'm saying no one would vote for a Democrat in this time who does not support Democrats by default, i.e., a Democrat. Whether they are officially registered as such makes no difference.

Forum List

Back