All Lives Matter

Actually no, all lives do not matter, I certainly could give one shit about any lives dedicated to the communist front called "Black Lives Matter", and I would add this, soon if rino's and their fascist democratic party pals continue on this path, then real Americans will take matters into our own hands! BTW, any creature, regardless of skin color who dedicates time, and money to the NFL, NBA, MLB, and any collegiate sporting collectives, is not part of the problem, they are the problem! Kill the professional sports teams and leagues off, kill them all deader than roadkill, grow the fuck up children and stop hero worshiping scum who absent those ridiculous sports leagues, about 85% of them would be hustling little crack rocks on the street corner....

Actually no, all lives do not matter, I certainly could give one shit about any lives dedicated to the communist front called "Black Lives Matter", and I would add this, soon if rino's and their fascist democratic party pals continue on this path, then real Americans will take matters into our own hands! BTW, any creature, regardless of skin color who dedicates time, and money to the NFL, NBA, MLB, and any collegiate sporting collectives, is not part of the problem, they are the problem! Kill the professional sports teams and leagues off, kill them all deader than roadkill, grow the fuck up children and stop hero worshiping scum who absent those ridiculous sports leagues, about 85% of them would be hustling little crack rocks on the street corner....
OK. I won't contradict the ninja because surely he is pissed off...

There I said it. Let the attacks begin.

1442087861062.jpg

When the saying, BLACK LIVES MATTER, it is determined at the expense of others. Just as the nation would go insane if anyone had a sign reading WHITE LIVES MATTER, it precludes blacks , Latinos and others.

Think about the protests if there was such a march.

That is precisely why BLM is WRONG and ALL LIVES MATTER is inclusive and non discriminatory.

Let's stop dividing this nation, accept everyone for the characteristics they have and the commonality we have with others despite their race. We have top heal this country.

Let's be real honest for a change, eh? The lives that really matter are our own and the lives of those we love and care about, the inner circle.
I don't agree. I don't believe that people are that shallow. You are describing a brood of animals that have little empathy for those they don't belong to. One of the areas personality tests evaluate is empathy for others outside our family.

If all lives mattered then all those black people who have been murdered by the police would be alive today.

If all lives mattered people wouldn't be out in the streets protesting.

If you believed all lives mattered you would be agreeing that the murders have to stop and police need to be reformed.

Funny, I don't see you or anyone like you doing that.

That's Racist! Plus, Silence is Violence. So says Lenin, Marx and Mao!

If all lives mattered then all those black people who have been murdered by the police would be alive today.

If all lives mattered people wouldn't be out in the streets protesting.

If you believed all lives mattered you would be agreeing that the murders have to stop and police need to be reformed.

Funny, I don't see you or anyone like you doing that.
Check out my Black Deaths Matter thread.

Forum List

Back