All Elite Wrestling

Harry said you're gay. I thought offering you my penis would be a compliment. If you aren't really gay, sorry. Harry!!!
he is bobo.....you have a guy who says he wants to wrestle someone.....then you have a guy who specifies he wants to wrestle nearly naked muscular guys.....which one is the gay guy?....

he is bobo.....you have a guy who says he wants to wrestle someone.....then you have a guy who specifies he wants to wrestle nearly naked muscular guys.....which one is the gay guy?....
If you were a creature that lives in the ocean, I wonder what kind of creature you would be? And I wonder what kind of lover you'd be. I bet you would be a Shellfish Lover.

bobo.....im sorry but im not that way....
Your reminding me of the scene in Resevoir Dogs where Michael Madsen's character just got out of prison and Sean Penn and his father are welcoming him home. Sean Penn starts suggesting that Michael was getting f'ed in the A in prison by black guys. Hillarious.

1703172541179.png

I've gone to wrestling events. I went to Wrestlemania 3. Broke an attendance record. Or so Vince said

WWF claimed that paid attendance was 93,173, which would have made it the largest recorded attendance of a live indoor event in North America at the time, although the total has been disputed.

Anyways, the crowds are made up of losers no doubt. LOL. But there are hot moms with their kids too. Single moms. One time we had fun in a suite. That was a fun night. But just sitting in the crowd with the losers? That's why I love it when the wrestlers call the crowd a bunch of losers. They aren't kidding. LOL.

Usually that is. Of course I'm there. I'm not a loser. I think. LOL.
I think one WWE official later admitted the real number was just over 78,000. Still a big number and the arena was obviously sold out. Here’s an article explaining that explains it as well as any...

Last time wrestling was good was back in the NWA Mid-Atlantic days of the 80s.

I haven't watched wrestling in decades.

I think one WWE official later admitted the real number was just over 78,000. Still a big number and the arena was obviously sold out. Here’s an article explaining that explains it as well as any...

It’s an old record anyways. It was just cool to be at that wrestlemania.

I like AEWs round robin tournament. You get to see a lot of cool match ups and each fight matter. But some guys are mathematically eliminated still fighting for pride.

dont listen to them bobo.....how you and your hot Slovackian boyfriend soap up is your business....
If you fight it I just soap up your backside as you turn and try to run. when you turn to fight me I soap the front. And i pray you’re not tougher than you look. Lol

Forum List

Back