All Caps Guy Losing Control

Something is really getting to Trump.
How is that, is something on his mind today?
Must be anxious while waiting for some folks to decide on whether his taxes will be revealed.

"In addition to Trump’s angry tweets about coronavirus coverage, he also sent out shorter tweets that read “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!” and “PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!”

cry baby.jpg

All you ever do...

Huh. And you're okay with him trolling like that when he could be leading instead?

Bringing leftardz and their antics into the light of day for the rest of us to see is all part of his promise to drain the swamp.

Though it can and often does backfire on him; He's weathered it pretty well, so far.

I've grown to appreciate the genius and intent behind Trump's tweets.

I see. Sorry to hear it.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have nothing to post.
Yes, Demopublicans are so virtuous- pure as the driven snow- can you say Hillary? Bill? Or, Billary?

Must be anxious while waiting for some folks to decide on whether his taxes will be revealed.

"In addition to Trump’s angry tweets about coronavirus coverage, he also sent out shorter tweets that read “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!” and “PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!”

Poor OK, he's not very fine. So triggered by, angry over, and controlled by Trump, he actually cares about and follows this crap. :happy-1:

Huh. And you're okay with him trolling like that when he could be leading instead?

Bringing leftardz and their antics into the light of day for the rest of us to see is all part of his promise to drain the swamp.

Though it can and often does backfire on him; He's weathered it pretty well, so far.

I've grown to appreciate the genius and intent behind Trump's tweets.

I see. Sorry to hear it.

Shrug

This is just a really bad time.

How this person got into that position should really concern us.
I didn't help put him there.

Yeah you did. You and a shit ton of other democrat crazies definitely helped get him elected.

Couldn't have done it without you...

And for that, we thank you.

View attachment 361343

All you ever do...
Read about your hero. His SC picks ruled against him. Poor Donnie still losing it.

LOL - you clearly don't know me.
Maybe not

do you agree that the democrats running the big cities are incompetent?

Near as I can tell, yeah. Why?

I'm not a Democrat. I don't vote Democrat. I don't support their policy goals. Try again.
Trump’s tweets do no harm

but you choose to attack him while saying nothing about liberal democrats running our major cities who are doing real harm to the nation

if there are severe problems with our election system the scandal is that democrats control our cities

Donny must be losing it now. I do hope that one of his inner circle stops whispering for long enough to film this . That would be amazing viewing.

American Voters? you know that nasty nonsense the left is trying to eliminate?

if there are severe problems with our election system the scandal is that democrats control our cities

I disagree. In my view, the two main problems with the way we're doing democracy are:

1) Plurality, winner-take-all elections. These kinds of votes drive us toward a two-party system and promote the "lesser-of-two-evils" dysfunction.

and

2) The erosion of Constitutional limits on government power. If politicians have the power to control something, then it becomes a political problem. The more government controls, the more political problems we have. And the more desperate and divided our elections become.

American Voters? you know that nasty nonsense the left is trying to eliminate?
American voters voted for Hillary.

You should have said "American Electoral College voters".

Please try to be a bit more accurate in your spin.

Yeah. Those tweets are concerning.

what do you need?

From the President? Nothing, really. But what I'd like to see is leader who can actually make compelling arguments for why the progressive agenda is a bad idea. You know, persuade people instead of just pissing them off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back