All Caps Guy Losing Control

Funny that leftardz are the only ones who actually read any of Trump's tweets anymore.
Funny that you should see fit to comment on that..without drawing the obvious conclusion..that Trump's supporter's avoid his tweets because they are toxic to their desire to view the President in a certain way..and his tweets don't allow that. So they don't read them..how funny!

Funny that leftardz are the only ones who actually read any of Trump's tweets anymore.

Trumps supporters ignore his tweets? Why?

Um m m because we know (without having to be told) that most of Trump's Tweets are simply a matter of him tugging on puppet strings to watch the leftardz dance themselves into a (predictable) reactionary response.
Nice try..but...no--there is no grand agenda..just an aging old man losing it...in front of the world....sad.

Funny that you should see fit to comment on that..without drawing the obvious conclusion that Trump's supporters avoid his tweets because they are toxic to their desire to view the President in a certain way..and his tweets don't allow that. So they don't read them..how funny!
Cognitive Dissonance- In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance occurs when a person holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values; or participates in an action that goes against one of these three and experiences psychological stress because of that. -Wiki

That definition seems to fit the Trumpistas to a tee.

This is just a really bad time.

How this person got into that position should really concern us.

I told people back in early 2016 when it started looking like Trump was going to head into the nomination that he might provide a short term gain for conservatives if he were to win, but long term, he'd be a disaster for the party and the country. We're seeing it play out exactly as predicted.

Oh look!

A bash Trump thread!

Rare find

As long as he keeps tweeting goofy shit, we'll keep laughing at him. If that bothers you, then you should tell him to quit being such a spoiled dufus.

Cognitive Dissonance- In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance occurs when a person holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values; or participates in an action that goes against one of these three and experiences psychological stress because of that. -Wiki

That definition seems to fit the Trumpistas to a tee.
projection at its finest.

I'm going to help to make sure he gets back into it... Because the fact that Democrats but BIDEN against him in the race should really concern us.

Yes. I can understand why Trump and his supporters are concerned about Biden, even though scared shitless would be a more accurate term.

LOL - you clearly don't know me.
Maybe not

do you agree that the democrats running the big cities are incompetent?

Near as I can tell, yeah. Why?

I'm not a Democrat. I don't vote Democrat. I don't support their policy goals. Try again.
Trump’s tweets do no harm

but you choose to attack him while saying nothing about liberal democrats running our major cities who are doing real harm to the nation

if there are severe problems with our election system the scandal is that democrats control our cities

He might not know it, but his tweets are doing immeasurable harm --- to him.

I told people back in early 2016 when it started looking like Trump was going to head into the nomination that he might provide a short term gain for conservatives if he were to win, but long term, he'd be a disaster for the party and the country. We're seeing it play out exactly as predicted.
Yep, and I would add one thing: The first thought I had when he won was that he would make such a fucking mess of things that the hardcore Left would gain more power within the Democratic party as a reaction. And then, who knows what happens.

Sadly, it looks like we were both right.

You know, persuade people instead of just pissing them off.
You have to be talked into it?

or are you saying you wont vote for trump under any circumstances but still demand that he find a way to persuade other voters to reelect him?

that way you can take no responsibility for 4 more years

I'm going to help to make sure he gets back into it... Because the fact that Democrats but BIDEN against him in the race should really concern us.

Yes. I can understand why Trump and his supporters are concerned about Biden, even though scared shitless would be a more accurate term.
Umm... No... I'm saying that Democrats, sorry DNC not democrats I think democrats are smarter than that, are putting Biden in the running... Granted I didn't like any of them but two that were on the debate stage... But they chose the worst one. Odd that.

American Voters? you know that nasty nonsense the left is trying to eliminate?
American voters voted for Hillary.

You should have said "American Electoral College voters".

Please try to be a bit more accurate in your spin.
Just checking in to make sure you understand, and to see if you agree, with the reasoning behind the Electoral College.

Edit: To be fair I think you understand it just fine... I want to see if you agree with it.

Last edited:
Something is really getting to Trump.
How is that, is something on his mind today?
Must be anxious while waiting for some folks to decide on whether his taxes will be revealed.

"In addition to Trump’s angry tweets about coronavirus coverage, he also sent out shorter tweets that read “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!” and “PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!”

View attachment 361343

All you ever do...
Read about your hero. His SC picks ruled against him. Poor Donnie still losing it.

No they didn't and nothing will happen.

Something is really getting to Trump.
How is that, is something on his mind today?
Must be anxious while waiting for some folks to decide on whether his taxes will be revealed.

"In addition to Trump’s angry tweets about coronavirus coverage, he also sent out shorter tweets that read “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!” and “PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!”

View attachment 361343

All you ever do...
Read about your hero. His SC picks ruled against him. Poor Donnie still losing it.

No they didn't and nothing will happen.
Can you read?

In the thread, Trump whined that he was being unfairly targeted by the Supreme Court decisions — which were joined by the two justices he appointed — and claimed he was a victim of “prosecutorial misconduct.”

American voters voted for Hillary.

You should have said "American Electoral College voters".

Please try to be a bit more accurate in your spin.
So yeah, the people in the majority of states wanted trump. That's our process. So you don't know that, that seems odd. Americans vote in the states, not the Electoral college. The electoral college is the winning candidates count based on American Voters vote count within the state.

Forum List

Back