All Animals Are Equal....

Well first, you have to define the word "is"

View attachment 630065

I would just be happy to define a woman is. Sorry, what is "is" again?

View attachment 630066

Don't forget that this brilliant jurist couldn't figure out when life began.

Everyone knows the qualifications for Democrat nominees: be a reliable vote, no integrity, no American values, no knowledge required.

Kagan has written that she doesn't believe in free speech.

Sotomayor stated that one's ethnicity makes one more able to read the clear English of the US Constitution.

So now we'll have a wokester on the court.

Don't forget that this brilliant jurist couldn't figure out when life began.

Everyone knows the qualifications for Democrat nominees: be a reliable vote, no integrity, no American values, no knowledge required.

Kagan has written that she doesn't believe in free speech.

Sotomayor stated that one's ethnicity makes one more able to read the clear English of the US Constitution.

So now we'll have a wokester on the court.
Jackson does not believe in natural rights, so she will fit right into the fascistic court

From the John Solomon article:

"The rising number of corruption cases gives Republicans, already enjoying an historic advantage in recent polling, additional attack lines to pair with soaring inflation and gas prices, the border crisis and rising crime heading into the midterm elections."
Op. Cit.

I am so disappointed in the voters who chose the totalitarians, and continue to support them, that I'm not that ready to see a victory against those who have been taught to hate America, the Democrat voters.
They are stupid and treacherous, but corrupt enough to claim an illegitimate election, and are willing to do so again.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within” – Abraham Lincoln.
Several of the Democrat's fact-checkers deny Lincoln said it, but it was his view.

Forum List

Back