All about the cash,

1. I warned you folks that Clinton be too far ahead in the polls would hurt her campaign;

and

2. It explains why that after the DNC stopped sending me emails when I responded to their poll early this year that I supported Bernie only, they decided to flood me with like 15 fundraising emails in two days this past week.

for the record...sanders saw nothing wrong with flooding our country with millions and millions upon millions of illegal aliens. Hows THAT helpin the working class US citizens?

We don't need more people here.....there is a reason we have limits.....it's important to go by those..we can change them based on need...but we have to follow those...we need a wall to be able to control those.

meanwhile Trump defines conservative as "to conserve", like cash, campaign spending, and campaign donations. he really actually does it. the WW2 generation would have appreciated that, i know i do.

1. I warned you folks that Clinton be too far ahead in the polls would hurt her campaign;

and

2. It explains why that after the DNC stopped sending me emails when I responded to their poll early this year that I supported Bernie only, they decided to flood me with like 15 fundraising emails in two days this past week.
Bernie's dropped off the map, even here in vermont.
his whole campaign used the expression rigged, then obama says "what does it mean ?".

i say ask Bernie obama. but i think he knows, from breaking out of illinois.

Forum List

Back