All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

Buddy. I'm asking you to use common sense here.

As of the 2001 census, about 58% of the population of Luhansk Oblast and 56.9% of the population of Donetsk Oblast are formed by ethnic Ukrainians. Besides this, about 39% of Luhansk Oblast’s population and 38.2% of Donetsk Oblast’s population are formed by ethnic Russians. Between 3-6 million people lived there.

When in the history of anything, have three to six million people voted 99% in favor of anything? And the 60% ethnic Ukrainian population doesn't care? It's really fishy.

10 million Ukrainians have left the country. Who do think that is? There may not actually be many ethnic Ukrainians in the Donbas due to flight. Plus everyone knows that corrupt monkey in Kiev will punish anyone in Donbas he considers a collaborator. Russia is a much safer bet for folks there.

The ethnic Russians should have been expelled from Ukraine and the Baltic States after the collapse of the USSR just like the ethnic Germans were expelled from Eastern Europe after WWII.
So instead of people democratically voting you favor forceful ejection under threat of death. That really the stance you wanna take?

These Zelensky stooges don’t care about the facts.
Nor do they care that Zelensky's own party member in 2020 said Crimea was better off in Russia's hands

I remember another dictator who invaded smaller, neighboring countries to “liberate” ethnic minorities within them.

What was his name again?…….

Of course they have

sksksjjsjsj.jpg

A Fateful Moment of History Is Upon Us​

September 27, 2022 | Categories: Articles & Columns | Tags: | Print This Article Print This Article

A Fateful Moment of History Is Upon Us

Paul Craig Roberts

Dear Readers, I have explained to you that there has been no Russian defeat in Ukraine and will not be a Russian defeat. I informed you that Putin and the Kremlin are committed to one important thing that differentiates Russia from the US and that is that Russia follows international law and the US does not. This is why there has been no “Russian invasion of Ukraine” as proclaimed by Western propagandists. Kiev, the functioning of the Ukraine government, and the cities and infrastructure of western Ukraine have not been attacked. The Kremlin has limited its military operations to the areas in Ukraine where the majority Russian population was being shelled, occupied, and murdered by Ukrainian forces and which faced last February an invasion of a large Western-trained Ukrainian army and neo-Nazi militias intended to overthrow the two independent Donbass republics recognized by the Russian government.

Forum List

Back