Ali's cause of parkinson's disease

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
They say that Ali became such a stupid nonentity because he did not know how to fight and Joe beat off his whole brain. But in fact, Ali was an idiot before. His IQ was at the level of an insect, it seems he studied at a school for the mentally retarded.

They say that Ali became such a stupid nonentity because he did not know how to fight and Joe beat off his whole brain. But in fact, Ali was an idiot before. His IQ was at the level of an insect, it seems he studied at a school for the mentally retarded.
nobody with his quick wit and sense of humor could have a low iq .. wit is a sign of intelligence .

I'm guessing that Ali's Parkinson's Disease is the result of repeated blows to the head after a period of many years. Some attribute Parkinson's to improper diet or aluminum poisoning (Fluoride), etc.

I do believe your IQ is at the level of an insect. They Say? Who Say?

There is more but I won't clog up your brain anymore than it already is. Doubt you read the links anyway.

Who is "THEY"?

You have cited no sources for your claims at all.

There is a plethora of information out there about Alis life and career, from people who competed against him, as well as some medical professionals who worked with him during his career and treated him after his career for his Parkinsons Syndrome.

Perhaps you should include some of that information in your topics in order to lend them credibility.

I'm guessing that Ali's Parkinson's Disease is the result of repeated blows to the head after a period of many years. Some attribute Parkinson's to improper diet or aluminum poisoning (Fluoride), etc.
This article is the most recent and comprehensive that I've seen regarding the root cause of the onset of his Parkinsons Syndrome

As a side note, his younger brother who is still living, has also developed Parkinsons.

Calling yourself great doesn't mean to be great
When the vast majority of quality professional trainers, former championship caliber opponents, journalists of respected publications and even serious and casual boxing fans associate ones accomplishments with greatness, it typically speaks for itself.

Have you ever set foot in a boxing ring?

Who is "THEY"?

You have cited no sources for your claims at all.

There is a plethora of information out there about Alis life and career, from people who competed against him, as well as some medical professionals who worked with him during his career and treated him after his career for his Parkinsons Syndrome.

Perhaps you should include some of that information in your topics in order to lend them credibility.
He is trolling on multiple threads about Ali
Don’t appease him by taking him seriously

Forum List

Back