Aliens or god, you have to pick one or more

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
This is really outside of my Old Testament domain but maybe this will break some people out of their, "I know what reality is." mindset. I came across this in random YouTube videos. If anyone else has examples of this sort of thing please throw it in.

baalbek1.JPG

The Monumental Baalbek The largest building blocks on Earth Ancient Origins
We need to make clear that those stones are not made by the Romans as many debunkers try to propose. However even if we could hypothesize that it was Romans that did built the whole site including the platform, even Romans with their advanced technology while they could probably explain how the smaller stones of 2 to 3 tons could be cut and moved it WOULDN’T explain how they could cut and move 1,500 tons blocks.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

Anyone who takes that statement literally should realize that if God was somehow responsible for the creation of the Earth, then God existed before the Earth and is thus extraterrestrial, or "alien".

This is really outside of my Old Testament domain but maybe this will break some people out of their, "I know what reality is." mindset. I came across this in random YouTube videos. If anyone else has examples of this sort of thing please throw it in.

baalbek1.JPG

We need to make clear that those stones are not made by the Romans as many debunkers try to propose. However even if we could hypothesize that it was Romans that did built the whole site including the platform, even Romans with their advanced technology while they could probably explain how the smaller stones of 2 to 3 tons could be cut and moved it WOULDN’T explain how they could cut and move 1,500 tons blocks.

The Great Pyramid and Transport of Heavy Stone Blocks

Anyone who takes that statement literally should realize that if God was somehow responsible for the creation of the Earth, then God existed before the Earth and is thus extraterrestrial, or "alien".

I tend to think of alien as being after the beginning of the universe and God before. Yes/No? Thoughts?

Or maybe--just maybe---that humans in the past were more ingenious than we think...

He said let there be sound
There was sound
Let there be light
There was light
Let there be drums
There was drums
Let there be guitar
There was guitar
Let there be rock!

And it came to pass
That rock 'n' roll was born
All across the land every rockin' band
Was blowin' up a storm
And the guitar man got famous
The business man got rich
And in every bar there was a superstar
With a seven year itch
There was fifteen million fingers
Learnin' how to play
And you could hear the fingers pickin'
And this is what they had to say
Let there be light
Sound
Drums
Guitar
Let there be rock

baalbek1.JPG

Largest pyramid block was around 80 tons. These blocks are around 1,500 tons, 18.75 times heavier. Any wheel, roller, sled put under one of these things would be pulverized. Plus one has to consider the ground would have not been perfectly flat.

It is one of those things where because it is so outside of comprehension one tends to just shrug it off, kind of like God. But if one sits down and really looks at the problem one is forced to create a whole new paradigm, one where God does exist.

baalbek1.JPG

That does not mean that there is a choice between god or aliens. That is asinine. There is zero evidence that this is a case of either.

Lack of a evidence for one idea does NOT mean it is evidence of another. IOW, the actual answer is we don’t know. I can assure you that it is entirely plausible with simple machines but we don’t know how ancients actually did build some structures. That is the simple truth and it certainly does not mean that God or aliens did it.

baalbek1.JPG

Largest pyramid block was around 80 tons. These blocks are around 1,500 tons, 18.75 times heavier. Any wheel, roller, sled put under one of these things would be pulverized. Plus one has to consider the ground would have not been perfectly flat.

It is one of those things where because it is so outside of comprehension one tends to just shrug it off, kind of like God. But if one sits down and really looks at the problem one is forced to create a whole new paradigm, one where God does exist.

They moved the largest blocks via sleds by wetting down the sand.

Mystery Of Ancient Pyramid Construction Egyptians Simple Trick For Moving Massive Stone Blocks Revealed

Researchers built a laboratory version of an Egyptian sledge and experimented with it in a tray of sand. They found that as water was added to the sand, it created small “capillary bridges” between individual grains, locking them in place and preventing them from piling up in front of the sledge.

This made the sand stiffer. As the stiffness of the sand increased, the force required to pull the sledge decreased proportionally.

Wet desert sand, researchers discovered, is about twice as stiff as dry sand.

The process of wetting the sand in front of a sledge can be seen in a wall painting in the ancient tomb of Djehutihotep. The schematic drawing shows 172 Egyptian workers transporting a 23-foot-tall statue fitted to a sledge. One worker positioned at the front of the sledge appears to be pouring water onto the sand directly in front of it.

wallpainting.jpg

Anyone who has ever walked on a beach knows that the sand is firmer where the waves are washing over it.

baalbek1.JPG

So the entire thing is all about "We don't know how they did this", and you translated that ignorance, into "It must be aliens"... really?

And by the way, ignorance, is not an insult. We are naturally born ignorant, and it should be surprising that there are millions of things of the ancient world, that we don't know.

But nevertheless.... all you have here is, "we don't know how this was done".... so we just magically assume aliens did it?

How is that thought process any different than "We don't know how lighting works, thus it was Zeus!"?

In my opinion the title of this interesting thread is erroneus.

You don't have to choose one or the other is like saying God or humans....

God, Who comes first, created all....past, present and future....humans and aliens included...Universes included too...

Then again....what does one know!:wink_2:

In my opinion the title of this interesting thread is erroneus.

You don't have to choose one or the other is like saying God or humans....

God, Who comes first, created all....past, present and future....humans and aliens included...Universes included too...

Then again....what does one know!:wink_2:

That is picking God.

The Universe is eternal ergo there is no need for a creator or God.

I pick God then. :)

God who created me and you and aliens and everything.

You are fully entitled to your beliefs and I will defend your right to those beliefs.

Personally I pick knowledge and science. They are far more interesting and actually deliver results. :D

I pick God then. :)

God who created me and you and aliens and everything.

You are fully entitled to your beliefs and I will defend your right to those beliefs.

Personally I pick knowledge and science. They are far more interesting and actually deliver results. :D
Why do you treat them as mutually exclusive?

Because the OP is mutually exclusive! :D

As soon as someone provides scientific evidence for the existence of God I am more than willing to accept it since it will be repeatable and independently verifiable.

Until that happens I will stick with the facts and knowledge and leave the superstition to those that wish to believe in it.

Or maybe--just maybe---that humans in the past were more ingenious than we think...
It happened all over the world, but people couldn't have done it.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Fact is, they had time on their hands, and lots of big rocks.

And no internet.

baalbek1.JPG

However you define it, God IS an alien. If God created the Earth, he obviously isn't from the earth and is thus an alien.

Great bit from "Red Dwarf" on this topic.

"Rimmer" asks, "What about the pyramids? How they did they move such massive pieces of stone without modern technology?"

"Lister" replies, "They used massive whips Rimmer, massive massive whips."

Hey, how about giant lizards or even monsters from underground?

YEC'ers claimed dino's lived with man, why not a flintstone set up?

Forum List

Back