Ali Alexander was in contact with two US Senators on January 6th eve

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This was a coordinated attempt to overthrow the elected US government. These people are Traitors!
Need better sourcing before I believe it.

I distinctly remember a few pre-1/6 posters encouraging others to bring guns to DC on 1/6 and be prepared for whatever may come.. At the time I thought it was quite odd that this “encouragement” was almost exclusively coming from unfamiliar newly created private profiles.. I even replied to a couple of these new posters and pointed out that DC’s draconian gun laws could likely land armed protesters in prison for very a long time.. Severn months have gone by and I still believe that most of those posters were federal plants engaging in a diabolical form of internet as provocateurs attempting entrapment in order to hopefully create chaos; one of the FBI’s preferred methods of entrapment since almost the beginning of the Internet..

**********​

It only took this corrupt organization seven months to finally report the truth.
The FBI admitted this week there was “scant evidence” the US Capitol “attack” was coordinated.
We knew this when it happened.
The dirtbags at the FBI finally admitted this today.

Forum List

Back