What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alexandria Occasional Cortex has meltdown at the border

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fucking little privileged asshole.

'Agitated' Ocasio-Cortez berated and screamed at Border Patrol agent during Texas visit, government documents show​

“I as a woman of color do not feel safe here,” the New York Democrat told a female agent during her July 1, 2019, visit, according to government documents obtained by the Daily Signal through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Ocasio-Cortez went on “to personally admonish and berate” the agent after claiming the agent took a selfie with the congresswoman in the background.

The unnamed agent, however, denied the accusation of taking a selfie to her supervisor and in a memo that day. Her colleagues also denied seeing her take a photo, and her supervisor found no evidence of a picture on her phone.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
WTF? U.S. Congressbitches are too pretty to have their picture taken in public? They have the money and power. If they don't want to see and be seen, they have the budget for the limousines with dark smoked glass windows.

Resnic

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That bitch went from being a activist, to a bartender to a politician and she is 28 years old.

That bitch has no place being in a position of power. She doesn't have the experience, the age, the wisdom, or the emotional calmness for the job at all. Honestly she is a fucking loud mouthed, closed minded idiot that doesn't know shit about the real world.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score

'Agitated' Ocasio-Cortez berated and screamed at Border Patrol agent during Texas visit, government documents show​

“I as a woman of color do not feel safe here,” the New York Democrat told a female agent during her July 1, 2019, visit, according to government documents obtained by the Daily Signal through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Ocasio-Cortez went on “to personally admonish and berate” the agent after claiming the agent took a selfie with the congresswoman in the background.

The unnamed agent, however, denied the accusation of taking a selfie to her supervisor and in a memo that day. Her colleagues also denied seeing her take a photo, and her supervisor found no evidence of a picture on her phone.

LMAO @ her identifying as "a woman of color" .....

That bitch is more priviledged than 90% of ALL White Americans.

Who_Me?

Gold Member
Reaction score
She's just going through the change.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm a man of color.
Right now it's pink...with a shade of brown.
Does my skin color grant me special privileges like AOC???

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This happened almost two years ago. Before the last election. How is it relevant today?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why won't she go back to the border now? The truth is she LOVES what's going on in Biden's concentration camps. Absolutely loves it.

LOL.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
AOC is trying to impress open borders racist latino nationalist

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

That ugly , low IQ, horse faced spawn of Bernie Sanders is the devil
When a low life insect has been trusted into power then you know American can’t survive

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We can add this to the lies from the left.

She had the media kissing her ass during this time......

Helped give the BP a bad reputation when they do such a great job.

She needs to be revisited with this lie and told she should apologize.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List