What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Students for Trump founder John Lambert sentenced to 13 months for posing as lawyer

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The guy had no previous record and it was a "white collar crime". They are sending convicted killers out on the street in N.Y. and they give a Trump supporter hard time? They used to make movies out of guys like this but I guess it ain't hapnin in this case. Personally I'm waiting for the NY judicial system to get around to indicting the Governor for his part in the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The guy had no previous record and it was a "white collar crime". They are sending convicted killers out on the street in N.Y. and they give a Trump supporter hard time? They used to make movies out of guys like this but I guess it ain't hapnin in this case. Personally I'm waiting for the NY judicial system to get around to indicting the Governor for his part in the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents.
If you are bothered, start a GoFundMe account for the little crook.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List