Alexandria Occasional Cortex has meltdown at the border

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Fucking little privileged asshole.

'Agitated' Ocasio-Cortez berated and screamed at Border Patrol agent during Texas visit, government documents show​

“I as a woman of color do not feel safe here,” the New York Democrat told a female agent during her July 1, 2019, visit, according to government documents obtained by the Daily Signal through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Ocasio-Cortez went on “to personally admonish and berate” the agent after claiming the agent took a selfie with the congresswoman in the background.

The unnamed agent, however, denied the accusation of taking a selfie to her supervisor and in a memo that day. Her colleagues also denied seeing her take a photo, and her supervisor found no evidence of a picture on her phone.

WTF? U.S. Congressbitches are too pretty to have their picture taken in public? They have the money and power. If they don't want to see and be seen, they have the budget for the limousines with dark smoked glass windows.

That bitch went from being a activist, to a bartender to a politician and she is 28 years old.

That bitch has no place being in a position of power. She doesn't have the experience, the age, the wisdom, or the emotional calmness for the job at all. Honestly she is a fucking loud mouthed, closed minded idiot that doesn't know shit about the real world.

'Agitated' Ocasio-Cortez berated and screamed at Border Patrol agent during Texas visit, government documents show​

“I as a woman of color do not feel safe here,” the New York Democrat told a female agent during her July 1, 2019, visit, according to government documents obtained by the Daily Signal through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Ocasio-Cortez went on “to personally admonish and berate” the agent after claiming the agent took a selfie with the congresswoman in the background.

The unnamed agent, however, denied the accusation of taking a selfie to her supervisor and in a memo that day. Her colleagues also denied seeing her take a photo, and her supervisor found no evidence of a picture on her phone.

LMAO @ her identifying as "a woman of color" .....

That bitch is more priviledged than 90% of ALL White Americans.

I'm a man of color.
Right now it's pink...with a shade of brown.
Does my skin color grant me special privileges like AOC???

Why won't she go back to the border now? The truth is she LOVES what's going on in Biden's concentration camps. Absolutely loves it.

LOL.

That ugly , low IQ, horse faced spawn of Bernie Sanders is the devil
When a low life insect has been trusted into power then you know American can’t survive

We can add this to the lies from the left.

She had the media kissing her ass during this time......

Helped give the BP a bad reputation when they do such a great job.

She needs to be revisited with this lie and told she should apologize.

New Topics

Forum List

Back