Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Plays Scathing 'Corruption Game': 'It's Already Super Legal for Me t

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
I haven't really followed her much yet, but she sure is right about our problems here. Now this is what we really need to fix. We need to vote out every politician who won't agree to fix this. Only way we will fix out corruption.

Watch: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez plays scathing campaign finance "corruption game"

“Let’s play a lightning round game," Ocasio-Cortez began. "I’m gonna be the bad guy and I want to get away with as much bad things as possible, ideally to enrich myself and advance my interests, even if that means putting my interests ahead of the American people."

"So," the 29-year-old asked the panel, "if I want to run a campaign that is entirely funded by corporate political action committees [PACs], is there anything that legally prevents me from doing that?"

"No," one expert, Karen Hobert Flynn, the president of the government accountability watchdog group Common Cause, said decisively.

I haven't really followed her much yet, but she sure is right about our problems here. Now this is what we really need to fix. We need to vote out every politician who won't agree to fix this. Only way we will fix out corruption.

Watch: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez plays scathing campaign finance "corruption game"

“Let’s play a lightning round game," Ocasio-Cortez began. "I’m gonna be the bad guy and I want to get away with as much bad things as possible, ideally to enrich myself and advance my interests, even if that means putting my interests ahead of the American people."

"So," the 29-year-old asked the panel, "if I want to run a campaign that is entirely funded by corporate political action committees [PACs], is there anything that legally prevents me from doing that?"

"No," one expert, Karen Hobert Flynn, the president of the government accountability watchdog group Common Cause, said decisively.

Lol, she is dangerous because she is a true believer.

True believer that we should get rid of the corruption? That's what we really need.

True believer that we should get rid of the corruption? That's what we really need.

They keep using her early stuff to discredit her. But she's not the starry eyed bambi anymore. She's a force to be reckoned with. In that clip, she was just plain brilliant. When she was leading that pack in the Senate looking for absent Mitch, it's too bad she didn't find him. She could have tied him to the front of her pickup and drove around Washington for a bit. I wonder if they have Game Tags for that?

They keep using her early stuff to discredit her. But she's not the starry eyed bambi anymore. She's a force to be reckoned with. In that clip, she was just plain brilliant. When she was leading that pack in the Senate looking for absent Mitch, it's too bad she didn't find him. She could have tied him to the front of her pickup and drove around Washington for a bit. I wonder if they have Game Tags for that?

I don’t believe she ever was a starry eyed Bambi. I do like how they say she dumb in the same manner blonds are accused of, but I feel that’s actually one of her weapons. Pelosi knows. That’s why she will try and push her out.

Sigh.

I always wanted to see Putin chain shitstain obama to the back of a pickup truck and drag him down Pennsylvania Avenue. . Occasional Cortex could drag Mitch too. Make a day of it. Cortex has been busy today scrubbing out the laughable green new deal.

Sigh.

I always wanted to see Putin chain shitstain obama to the back of a pickup truck and drag him down Pennsylvania Avenue. . Occasional Cortex could drag Mitch too. Make a day of it. Cortex has been busy today scrubbing out the laughable green new deal.
You should have seen the leftbat frootloop who was on Tucker last night, trying to do damage control.

Hilarious.

Putting her interests ahead of the American people? Yikes, you mean like the Green Deal?

What has this stupid moron contributed in her entire life? I'm guessing not a damn thing, she should :anj_stfu:
And she appears to not yet be corrupt. That makes her better than about all our other politicians. Unless you know of any others who want to fix this corruption?

Putting her interests ahead of the American people? Yikes, you mean like the Green Deal?
Last I checked the American people want to fix this corruption.

Wow she may have inadvertently stumbled on something that is not completely crazy. Unfortunately if she has her way there would be nothing left of the U.S. in two or three election cycles there would be no reason to worry about PACs or any other form of corruption in our political system.

Shrug.

Why should there be? The voters still decide.

She's a fuckin' idiot, typical of her political breeding.

Wow she may have inadvertently stumbled on something that is not completely crazy. Unfortunately if she has her way there would be nothing left of the U.S. in two or three election cycles there would be no reason to worry about PACs or any other form of corruption in our political system.
I haven't followed much else from her, but this is a good one. I'm glad at least one politician is telling it like it is. If the people will listen the politicians will be pressured to actually do something. Both sides should be behind this.

Too funny. Which American people is that?

She's a fuckin' idiot. typical of her political breeding.
Well she is brave enough to talk about the corruption. This corruption is the real swamp.

You think people want corruption? Now that is too funny.

She's a fuckin' idiot. typical of her political breeding.
Well she is brave enough to talk about the corruption.

Not her own.

Most Americans want to limit campaign spending

Forum List

Back