Alex Jones's lawyer seeks to make addresses of Sandy Hook parents public

Scum can't help but be scum. All Alex Jones proves is that scum will have their supporters.

Banning him from social media won't stop his lawyer from trying to see that done. Also, by banning him you radicalize his followers more, because now in their minds he has been proven right. Alex Jones is more legitimate than ever.

He has been martyred
Now he will capitalize on that
Good job, you intolerant asswipes. You fucked all of us over with your bullshit.

He has been martyred
Good job, you intolerant asswipes. You fucked all of us over with your bullshit.
He is only a martyr to the people who support liars and scum. How exactly are you "fucked over" by getting rid of this human piece of sewage from YouTube and Facebook?

Banning him from social media won't stop his lawyer from trying to see that done. Also, by banning him you radicalize his followers more, because now in their minds he has been proven right. Alex Jones is more legitimate than ever.
Do you really think that 9-11 was an inside job?

He has been martyred
He is only a martyr to the people who support liars and scum. How exactly are you "fucked over" by getting rid of this human piece of sewage from YouTube and Facebook?

He hasn't be gotten rid of, it's a dangerous precedent and now his followers will be more radical.

Does that have anything to do with what I said? I don't watch his show.

He has been martyred
How many Americans, in some way, dont support liars and scum? :rolleyes:
Because he will be on more platforms now.
And apparently he is getting new followers. People will now back him just because of those platforms silencing him.
Silencing people is never good. Let them speak their bullshit.

Some people dont understand that you dont have to support someones views or actions, to support their right to express said views or actions.
Its a sign of a authoritarian.
"Freedom for those that think like me, the rest may eat cake"

He has been martyred
How many Americans, in some way, dont support liars and scum? :rolleyes:
And apparently he is getting new followers. People will now back him just because of those platforms silencing him.

They really don't get it dude. I guess we can't advocate for open dialogue without being Alex Jones cultists.

Some people dont understand that you dont have to support someones views or actions, to support their right to express said views or actions.

Get out of my head.

He has been martyred
How many Americans, in some way, dont support liars and scum? the way it is.
I am not in favor of any forms of censorship but private enterprises censor all the time from newspapers choosing which letters and op-eds to publish to all these terms of service on websites and forums, like this. It is the way it is. Obey, leave or get banished.

Get out of my head.
Just thinking that!! lol

He has been martyred
I am not in favor of any forms of censorship but private enterprises censor all the time from newspapers choosing which letters and op-eds to publish to all these terms of service on websites and forums, like this. It is the way it is.
I fully support youtubes right to do it. ALL businesses should conduct business however they see fit.
But that doesnt mean i support their actions.
Just like i dont support alex jones, but i support his right to be a dumbfuck.

He has been martyred
I am not in favor of any forms of censorship but private enterprises censor all the time from newspapers choosing which letters and op-eds to publish to all these terms of service on websites and forums, like this. It is the way it is.
I fully support youtubes right to do it. ALL businesses should conduct business however they see fit.
But that doesnt mean i support their actions.
Just like i dont support alex jones, but i support his right to be a dumbfuck.
I agree with most of what you wrote. The OP though was about Jones releasing the addresses of the Sandy Hook families not whether Jones should have been expelled from YouTube et. al. Jones releasing the addresses is as scummy as one can get. Jones is just the lowest of low.

Forum List

Back