Alex Jones

bullshit-7.gif

In today's broadcast it seems that AJ got in THEIR FACES when he was stopped at a road block looking for illegals (so AJ says). AJ says they "looked like little boys in uniforms" and when he "got in their faces" they backed down.

Hey Eots!!!!! It seems that "your hero" seems to think he's some kind of bad ass.:lol::lol:

I love the Alex Jones updates. He's a wealth of stupid shit and Eots has abandoned even trying to defend the idiot.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yet here you are.

BTW, no reason to watch your clip. I've seen AJ and his rants. I'm still waiting for him to take back his shit about Denver and kidnapping children by the government. Oh yeah, that's right. He said that they won't do it now since HE was reporting on it. LOL He's a fucking idiot.

Oh yeah, you're not that exciting either.

Yet here you are.

BTW, no reason to watch your clip. I've seen AJ and his rants. I'm still waiting for him to take back his shit about Denver and kidnapping children by the government. Oh yeah, that's right. He said that they won't do it now since HE was reporting on it. LOL He's a fucking idiot.

I felt sorry for you and thought I would throw you a bone

Yeah isn't that some crazy shit? Who would believe any of... oh wait, it really happened:
OpEdNews - Article: Child Protective Services & the Business of 'Legalized Kidnapping'

Yeah isn't that some crazy shit? Who would believe any of... oh wait, it really happened:
OpEdNews - Article: Child Protective Services & the Business of 'Legalized Kidnapping'
Googled it. Same article over and over. BTW, Alex said that Denver was sending BUS LOADS of kids to the stadium but HE stopped them from doing their nefarious deeds.

You people are REALLY gullible.:lol::lol:

Googled it. Same article over and over. BTW, Alex said that Denver was sending BUS LOADS of kids to the stadium but HE stopped them from doing their nefarious deeds.

not at all,in fact we do not believe any thing you say

not at all,in fact we do not believe any thing you say
that's called denial ..and that just another kind of gullibility

Eots, a few days ago, said that I wan't being fair to Jones. I said that his show was nothing more than fear mongering and selling "survival" supplies. Eots countered by saying that Jones has clothing commercials and the like. So, I downloaded the podcasts for the last week and started with yesterday, June 29, 2011. Here are a couple of the things I noticed in just the first 30 minutes.

1. I was told as a listener that if I disagreed with his take on genetic engineering that I had already been altered and that is why I was laughing. (Actually I was laughing because Eots believes this idiot.):eek:

2. Roughly 15 minutes later Jones was talking about millionaires that pay over $35,000,000 for a bucket of piss and puss to worship over.:cuckoo:

Oh hell why leave out the other stupid thing I heard:

Jones doesn't hate gay people. They are just the result of genetic engineering to stop procreation and wipe out the human race.:lol:

Eots and Jones do have at least one thing in common. Okay more than one. Both are a waste of oxygen. The rest are quite obvious.

and you can provide a link to these quotes....no of course you cant
Listen to the podcast. You are capable of that, right?

What podcast?

Is the state guilty of child kidnap?
Is the state guilty of child kidnap? - Telegraph

MassOutrage | Why Can the State Kidnap Your Child?

Forum List

Back