Alex Jones

not listening to the nipple head Obamamercia is called denial ? are you sure about that ?
Nipple head? Are you sure you're not talking about that ugly ass hat you wear in your old avatar?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2w2TRxSLxw]Alex Jones Says Gay People are Created by the Government - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHZ8kPpQJAk]Alex Jones Says All Boys Are Really Girls - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHxZUb0VAa8]Alex Jones--Light Bulbs are Spying on You - YouTube[/ame]

Eots toaster is laughing at him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z44YhGjX2is]Alex Jones and channeling aliens - YouTube[/ame]

Alex just said Eric Holder has just perjured himself, must be a lie right? ;-)
I never said that everything AJ says is a lie. As you can see Eots believes everything AJ says. If anyone says they are inventing or trying something AJ says it's the devil worshiping globalists intent on killing us all. AJ is an idiot.

Eots, a few days ago, said that I wan't being fair to Jones. I said that his show was nothing more than fear mongering and selling "survival" supplies. Eots countered by saying that Jones has clothing commercials and the like. So, I downloaded the podcasts for the last week and started with yesterday, June 29, 2011. Here are a couple of the things I noticed in just the first 30 minutes.

1. I was told as a listener that if I disagreed with his take on genetic engineering that I had already been altered and that is why I was laughing. (Actually I was laughing because Eots believes this idiot.):eek:

2. Roughly 15 minutes later Jones was talking about millionaires that pay over $35,000,000 for a bucket of piss and puss to worship over.:cuckoo:

Oh hell why leave out the other stupid thing I heard:

Jones doesn't hate gay people. They are just the result of genetic engineering to stop procreation and wipe out the human race.:lol:

Eots and Jones do have at least one thing in common. Okay more than one. Both are a waste of oxygen. The rest are quite obvious.

Take it easy with Alex Jones. While Alex at times comes through as being far-fetched, most of what Alex says are not to be taken lightly: If you too lived in Texas, where most human experimentation are often conducted, then you would understand some of what Alex alleges.

I am currently of the opinion that we are living in the Days of the Tribulation spoken of in the books of Daniel and Revelation in the Bible. Lots of weird things happening all around us.

Eots, a few days ago, said that I wan't being fair to Jones. I said that his show was nothing more than fear mongering and selling "survival" supplies. Eots countered by saying that Jones has clothing commercials and the like. So, I downloaded the podcasts for the last week and started with yesterday, June 29, 2011. Here are a couple of the things I noticed in just the first 30 minutes.

1. I was told as a listener that if I disagreed with his take on genetic engineering that I had already been altered and that is why I was laughing. (Actually I was laughing because Eots believes this idiot.):eek:

2. Roughly 15 minutes later Jones was talking about millionaires that pay over $35,000,000 for a bucket of piss and puss to worship over.:cuckoo:

Jones doesn't hate gay people. They are just the result of genetic engineering to stop procreation and wipe out the human race.:lol:

Eots and Jones do have at least one thing in common. Okay more than one. Both are a waste of oxygen. The rest are quite obvious.

Take it easy with Alex Jones. While Alex at times comes through as being far-fetched, most of what Alex says are not to be taken lightly: If you too lived in Texas, where most human experimentation are often conducted, then you would understand some of what Alex alleges.

I am currently of the opinion that we are living in the Days of the Tribulation spoken of in the books of Daniel and Revelation in the Bible. Lots of weird things happening all around us.
Show me a time when weird things weren't happening around us.

Show me a time when weird things weren't happening around us.
Us just being is very fucking weird!

Plastic (Not) Fantastic: Food Containers Leach a Potentially Harmful Chemical
Is bisphenol A, a major ingredient in many plastics, healthy for children and other living things?

Plastic (Not) Fantastic: Food Containers Leach a Potentially Harmful Chemical: Scientific American

This is sadly true.

BPA leaches from 'safe' products - JSOnline
let's see....humans have been eating off and out of plastic containers for about 60 years...is there any non AJ evidence the conclusively proves that the potential for harm is any more than that?

Plastic (Not) Fantastic: Food Containers Leach a Potentially Harmful Chemical
Is bisphenol A, a major ingredient in many plastics, healthy for children and other living things?

Plastic (Not) Fantastic: Food Containers Leach a Potentially Harmful Chemical: Scientific American

This is sadly true.

BPA leaches from 'safe' products - JSOnline
let's see....humans have been eating off and out of plastic containers for about 60 years...is there any non AJ evidence the conclusively proves that the potential for harm is any more than that?
Two non AJ sources were posted right there. Can you not read? Has your hatred for AJ blinded you to the facts?

Two non AJ sources were posted right there. Can you not read? Has your hatred for AJ blinded you to the facts?
Facts? AJ said it was causing boys to be girls or some stupid thing. AJ throws shit against the wall everyday and when something sticks he runs with it. Hell, one day he said the rich people were buying buckets of puss and blood and praying over them. (No, I'm not going to go find it for you.):cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hour 3 TODAY!!! AJ says that H. G. Wells was a globalist hell bent on controlling the whole world. I've read all of Wells books. AJ is a fucking idiot.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back