Alex Jones

Obamerican

Aug 21, 2010
Eots, a few days ago, said that I wan't being fair to Jones. I said that his show was nothing more than fear mongering and selling "survival" supplies. Eots countered by saying that Jones has clothing commercials and the like. So, I downloaded the podcasts for the last week and started with yesterday, June 29, 2011. Here are a couple of the things I noticed in just the first 30 minutes.

1. I was told as a listener that if I disagreed with his take on genetic engineering that I had already been altered and that is why I was laughing. (Actually I was laughing because Eots believes this idiot.):eek:

2. Roughly 15 minutes later Jones was talking about millionaires that pay over $35,000,000 for a bucket of piss and puss to worship over.:cuckoo:

Oh hell why leave out the other stupid thing I heard:

Jones doesn't hate gay people. They are just the result of genetic engineering to stop procreation and wipe out the human race.:lol:

Eots and Jones do have at least one thing in common. Okay more than one. Both are a waste of oxygen. The rest are quite obvious.

Eots, a few days ago, said that I wan't being fair to Jones. I said that his show was nothing more than fear mongering and selling "survival" supplies. Eots countered by saying that Jones has clothing commercials and the like. So, I downloaded the podcasts for the last week and started with yesterday, June 29, 2011. Here are a couple of the things I noticed in just the first 30 minutes.

1. I was told as a listener that if I disagreed with his take on genetic engineering that I had already been altered and that is why I was laughing. (Actually I was laughing because Eots believes this idiot.):eek:

2. Roughly 15 minutes later Jones was talking about millionaires that pay over $35,000,000 for a bucket of piss and puss to worship over.:cuckoo:

Jones doesn't hate gay people. They are just the result of genetic engineering to stop procreation and wipe out the human race.:lol:

Eots and Jones do have at least one thing in common. Okay more than one. Both are a waste of oxygen. The rest are quite obvious.

and you can provide a link to these quotes....no of course you cant

still another fart from you candytroll.:lol: oh and btw,just so you know,as much as I would like to,I cant take credit for starting that.I know you have alzhemiers diseace and never remember things so I will tell this to you again.It was actually SWORD OF PERSUS that started it all,the guy that you thought was such a class poster for 9/11 at AWE.lol

HE started it all originally but then he became an idiot and stopped and like a moron,took your bait and started debating you all the time giving you the attention you seek.He was the one that STARTED the farting thing,he just stopped after a month or so and I thought it was so hysterical that I continued it long after he became an idiot and quit and started addressing your posts.so I cant take credit for that brilliant idea that HE came up with,I just esculated it and continued what HE got started.:lol: those are the facts.Kinda like how Obama has esculated what Bush got started and is no longer involved in.I would say thats a pretty good comparison.lol.

Last edited:
still another fart from you candytroll.:lol: oh and btw,just so you know,as much as I would like to,I cant take credit for starting that.I know you have alzhemiers diseace and never remember things so I will tell this to you again.It was actually SWORD OF PERSUS that started it all,the guy that you thought was such a class poster for 9/11 at AWE.lol

HE started it all originally but then he became an idiot and stopped and like a moron,took your bait and started debating you all the time giving you the attention you seek.He was the one that STARTED the farting thing,he just stopped after a month or so and I thought it was so hysterical that I continued it long after he became an idiot and quit and started addressing your posts.so I cant take credit for that brilliant idea that HE came up with,I just esculated it and continued what HE got started.:lol: those are the facts.Kinda like how Obama has esculated what Bush got started and is no longer involved in.I would say thats a pretty good comparison.lol.
Jesus H Christ. Learn basic English and then get back to me. Forget it, asshole. Just shut the fuck up.:lol::lol:

Listen to the podcast. You are capable of that, right?

Me and Mr. Jones -
we've got a thang going on.
We both know that it's wrong,
but it's much too strong
to let it go now.

We meet every day
at the lame chattae'
6:30 I know - I know she'll be there.
Holding glands - making all kinds of plans
while the media plays our favourite song.

Me and Mr. Mr. Jones –
Mr. Jones – Mr. Jones –
Mr. Jones
but it's much too strong
to let it go now.

We've gotta be extra careful
That we don't build our hopes up too high.
'Cause he's got his own accusations
and so – and so do I...

Me and Mr. Mr. Jones –
Mr. Jones – Mr. Jones –
Mr. Jones
but it's much too strong
to let it go now.

Well it's time for us to be bleating
It hurts so much - it hurts so much inside
Now he'll go his way
And I'll go mine.
Tomorrow we'll meet the same
place – the same time.

Me and Mr. Mr. Jones –
Mr. Jones – Mr. Jones –
Mr. Jones
We've gotta be extra careful.
We can't afford to build our
hopes up too high.

Why does the left get crazy over minor radio talk shows that aren't even nationally syndicated? The short answer is that the left is programmed by internet blogs like Huffing and the Soros tax exempt Media Matters. The generic left is incapable of independent thought. It's sad but you can see it on this forum. They post Huffy stuff and when Huffy doesn't follow up they are stuck for an argument. Jones ain't your enemy you dummies.

Why does the left get crazy over minor radio talk shows that aren't even nationally syndicated? The short answer is that the left is programmed by internet blogs like Huffing and the Soros tax exempt Media Matters. The generic left is incapable of independent thought. It's sad but you can see it on this forum. They post Huffy stuff and when Huffy doesn't follow up they are stuck for an argument. Jones ain't your enemy you dummies.
All I did was post what Jones said on June 29 and Eots called bullshit when all he had to do was listen to it. Jones says a lot of weird shit.

Listen to the podcast. You are capable of that, right?

sure but with out the distortion effect of it going through your ears and your brain it would sound completely different

From June 27th of this year:
Chemical in plastic containers makes male mice act like females | The Raw Story
WASHINGTON — Male mice who were exposed as babies to BPA, a chemical common in canned foods and plastic containers, act more like females and are seen as less desirable mates, a US study showed Monday.

"These findings presumably have broad implications to other species, including humans, where there are also innate differences between males and females in cognitive and behavioral patterns," Rosenfeld said.
I listen to his show too and this is what he referenced. I used to make fun of Alex Jones just as you do. But i'm sure you have the intelligence to chop this "study" to bits don't ya'? :lol:

While some of things Alex Jones talks about may be stretched, a lot of the things Alex says are not far-fetched: Several world governments are into weather and human manipulation via nano-drugs and electronics devices for societal control. And this know-how did not just start, it has been around for years - HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

Forum List

Back